Effay teeth

Do I need braces or I'm ok without them? Are my teeth straight?

Your teeth are straight, but seek whitening products immediately.

Will they fuck my enamel up?

no dont be a pussi

ew wtf is going on in the back left of your mouth dude.

go see a dentist please.

No, but I sure do

Fugly yellow teeth is one the prices u gotta pay for smoking ur disgusting cigs Veeky Forumsggots

his teeth are fine. teeth are naturally supposed to be slightly yellow and its probably just the weird lighting that makes them look that way. pearly white teeth look unnatural.

anyways, if you wanna see actual bad teeth then here you go. these are mine before my mom found out and immediately dragged me to the dentist a couple months ago.

i had cavities in nearly every single tooth but they have since been filled and im on my way to recovery.

looks like a lot of that would come off after brushing your teeth, what is wrong with you?

desu i didnt really care to keep up my appearance or hygiene. i wasnt even planning on being around much longer, at the time..i also smoke which only made things worse

Braces for what? Your teeth are fine.

Did you get them fixed? After pic?

Holy fuck, gross meth teeth.

Jesus christ, why'd you stop taking care of them

You stupid fucking whore Eliza.

i just said i got them fixed L2read
i didnt do meth lol
depression makes you stop doing those things
and youre a sad, pathetic person

fun fact, guys dont even care how bad your teeth are when youre an attractive girl

?????

I'm a dumb slut

you really have no life to hack my tripcoe like that do you?
i feel sorry for you user, i hope you find help

Don't mind me I'm just a dumb slut with ass breath

dont lie to yourself, i know youd want to kiss me but id never let you get near me creep

Thanks for noticing me senpai

>implying I would kiss a trap

If you are young, pushing the teeth may help. True, not pseudoscience bs. Unlike mewing. Dentist recommended it to me.

of course

>fun fact, guys dont even care how bad your teeth are when youre an attractive girl

You cant be an attractive girl with bad teeth though, so...

you mad, loser?