Is running effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbqUy-pHPik
youtube.com/watch?v=qZBLa7e5_4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes, but runner culture isn't.
If you talk about running, it's cringe.
If you run for fitness (or even as a hobby) but don't tell anyone about it unless they ask, that's very effay.

Yeah i'm feeling this for sure. Running is fun and I really enjoy it, but talking about it all the time is lame

i agree for the most part, but ive met some life long friends through running. so meeting up hanging out with people you run with is cool. i

This. Running is cool, but you can talk about it on occasion without being a tryhard. Running is a nice mutual interest to have with friends.

>sports
>effay

unpopular opinion.

Sports culture and model culture don't have shit in common.

Athletes train to be great, being effay is almost the exact opposite, in that you essentially have to win the genetic lottery to really participate in it at an elite level. Whereas sport is purely about he or she who trains the hardest. Sport is earned, effay is hit or miss.

Lifting is more effay, but I guess running is ok if you like it. But no, it isn't really Veeky Forums.

>This. Running is cool, but you can talk about it on occasion without being a tryhard
Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this.

>big thick thighs
ewwww

If you can manage to avoid that then yes

>Lifting is more effay
no it's not. only a mongoloid would think picking shit up and putting them down is in any way fashionable

This. You can't "try" to have better fashion/aesthetics sensibilities. It's just, either you like it or not. While sport is like brushing your teeth or taking a shower. It's not Veeky Forums but it's good.

>Thinking you get big thighs from running

Pls

Is biking effay?

only Veeky Forums physical activity is football (soccer).

If you're running to get into shape to play football then it's effay.

If you're running for the sake of running; not effay.

Only if it's fixed gear

Footballers are the worst. Worst dressed, worst taste, racist, and the whole fandom scene is very barbaric and smelly and uneffay.

>have to win the genetic lottery to really participate in it at an elite level
>implying this isn't also the case in sports

>not everyone can be strong and fit and healthy and have decent weight

But that's true.

Skating is the most effay exercise that is actually effective in keeping you skinny

this

way to be a tryhard faggot

I believe swimming is the more effay sport

No. it's the simple, durable, light, and looks good. The whole idea/concept is effay. Like, liking simplicity, not just the looks but also the experience, is effay.

The healthiest too

>Skating
on ice?

not if you're a faggot who thinks they're a car so they bike in the middle of the lane

how do i avoid becoming pic related if i swim?

that's me and i don't swim

need to somehow bulk up the damn legs

Only if you don't post about it on the internet.

As a morning routine it's pretty based.

How do you bulk up the legs while dieting? I have a really bad tendency to have my ass and bitch tits explode even from 2-3 lbs over 155 lbs.

How do i get big legs while watching weight? My legs get harder, sure, but they are still fucking stick legs.

squat

>bulking legs
you are on the wrong board

squat is not for someone like me with a propensity for huge ass. it only make syour ass and thighs even bigger
youtube.com/watch?v=fbqUy-pHPik

You're on Veeky Forums, buddy. You should sit back and think about where you are and what kind of people this site draws.

it was "will i get too bulky if i lift these 10 pounds dumbell 3 times in a row ?" tier

Don't be a retard user. All advanced swimmers lift to build muscle, plus they train longer and harder than you ever will

are you autistic

blue board dumbfuck

"A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image. "

why do you wanna be contriving personalities brah?

Not tonight

Most sports aren't about that, talent is something that can't be thought. Do you really think someone like Tyson Gay doesn't train as hard or even hard than Usain Bolt? Bolt just has the born talent combined with the training.

As far as I know, this applies to all sports.

If youre fast.

Race me right now

I PICK THINGS UP THEN PUT THEM DOWN

The game itself is effay as fuck. Beautiful simplicity.

not really..they all have heartattacks and shitty bodies. plus the fans are absolute cancer (mostly spics and br's ewww hueheuheu)

Bolt is a sprinter, real running is triathlete level shit. In fact, although he trains a lot, his recognition is more publicity than actual running. A 100m dash is a miniscule moment. It's like the glamorous life of running versus the endurance that is true running. He's still the fastest man, but not without hard training, watch his videos.

I still say one thing has got nothing to do with the other. Sport is suffering, fashion is self servitude.

however...

the chicks look cute in triathlon and track and field gear.

>This. Running is cool, but you can talk about it on occasion without being a tryhard
>Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this.

Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this

No, OP, treating a hobby like one of your fashion accessories is disingenuous and utterly fucking faggy. Instead of trying to cultivate some bullshit inage for yourself why don't you for once in your miserable, worthleaa life try having a personality and you won't have to fake who you are with the enjoyment of some superficial hobby. Piece of shit.

being concerned with your clothing and outward appeareance while performing a sport is not Veeky Forums. being concerned with your skill and grace is much more important.

running is only Veeky Forums if all youre wearing is a grey hoodie and sweats, and youre running for miles as fast as you can drenched in your own sweat. pic related

cricket is the most Veeky Forums sport

>;stopevent:

your rearded

No u

lmao get ready to get banned newshit

You won't. Swimmers you see on tv already have very broad shoulders, that's why they're good. Same way basketball doesn't make you tall and sprinting won't make you Jamaican

>poo-in-loo land and australia's national sport
>effay

pick one.

It's played by the elite, upper class in a lot of other countries and is the LITERAL definition of effay

But it's played by Poo in Loos and Arabs, making it decidedly un/fa/

arabs don't play sport at all

just look at how fucking effay this is
youtube.com/watch?v=qZBLa7e5_4Y

w2c running hoodie like that?

>
>
>>This. Running is cool, but you can talk about it on occasion without being a tryhard
>>Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this.
>Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this

Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this

>buy dark heather hoodie
>remove the cord/ lace
>???

the law in most parts of the world m8

Is walking effay?

depends on your stride

Found the newfag.

Yes, this board is a different color from /b/ for a reason.

it's an expensive and obscure hobby, so of course

>biking
>obscure
wut

>
>
>>This. Running is cool, but you can talk about it on occasion without being a tryhard
>>Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this.
>Do you ever just like sit back and think about what you type? This is like the saddest thing I've read here in a long time and at the same time I'm wondering if there are people who legit think like this

>

those y-3s are dope AF but if i bought them (thinkin bout it) i wouldnt go runnin in them lmao thats wat ultraboosts r 4

same as running honestly

Anime faggot?

>wear dickies
>do no complies
>wallie everything
>sexchange every trick
literally my entire skate crew

>sport is purely about who trains the hardest
>every greatest sportsman was also the no.1 hardest worker
>what is talent
>what is inherent genetic advantages
>what is mentality
>what is efficiency
>what is resources
>what is going outside once in a while
you could train your ass off and still suck shit
there are an infinitesimal amount of variables that affect a multitude of sports

w2c that whole outfit

This is such a stupid fucking question and thread.

Goddang those are some nice fucking boobies.

Alright.

Well let me give you the counter argument.

Let's use Usain Bolt as our example since he is the fastest sprinter.

According to you, training matters little. Yet, that is exactly what athletes do to become great.

Now, I agree that some people are shaped better for specific sports or tasks (basketball, height, football, strength n speed, boxing divisions based on weight to fairly compete).

So for arguments sake, let's say there is a "Runner Joe" out there who is absolutely capable of beating Bolt, if he simply decided to adopt Bolts discipline; his body is simply atrophied in comparison due to lack of training.

How long do you think it will take Runner Joe to get to Bolts elite training level? 8, 10, 15 years? How long do you think it'll take for him to be fast enough to compete at an olympic level? What about sponsorship?

By the time he catches up to Bolt, Bolt would have already retired.

Basketball players have the height, and leg length to be great sprinters, but they're not the Kenyan boy who grew up running barefoot. That kid, who probably didn't even know how useful his stronger tendons would be, is now a better runner than you, me, and the basketball player. That same kid could have been a nobody.

Training ABSOLUTELY matters.

What you are arguing is no different than psudoscience arguing for "the gay gene". As if there is a "runner gene".

Become Klaus Nomi

>training matters little
not him, but where in the fuck is that said? training matters, but it is just one piece of the puzzle. you could train your ass off and would still never get to elite level. work on your reading comprehension

everyone in this thread is retarded work ethic only produces half the result the other half is genetics

>one piece of the puzzle

yes, i tried addressing a few, recovery is an issue and also the right food. but all things being equal, without training, one is nothing.

and my initial argument isn't even about this shit.

it's about the simple fact that even an ugly fat person can lose weight and become an athlete, even a supermodel can become an athlete. But the same fat person can't become a supermodel.

>even an ugly fat person can lose weight and (...) even a supermodel can become an athlete.
just... no. not everybody can become a professional athlete, that's not how it works. only very few of all the people who do sports can do this as a profession. you have no idea about sports at all