Veeky Forums boots for winter mby even elegant

what do you guys think about this?
also if not this one can you suggest what to buy for this winter?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoeline.com/product.aspx?style=B350-1500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so any other opinions if not these one?

Vans mte.

Recommend fa AND practical winter boots.

Hard mode: no ubiquitous tired ass duck boots

Harder mode: no pseudo vintage mountaineering boots

Just copped these, apparently they're pretty waterproof out of the box so that's cool

what do you think?

dub dubs cant be wrong

A hybrid of a sneaker and a chelsea boot? Absolute Haram

no.

They're not pseudo vintage. They have a classic silhouette but are loaded with continually evolving modern tech
If you knew how impractical heavy duty boots were you'd have a ton of respect for old time trail runners / hikers

Just get any boot with a lug sole, man
Danners have speed hooks, which are nice since anybody who walks to work is changing shoes a few times a day
Personally I'm thinking of getting some New Balance booties cuz they look cozy af and have an interesting silhouette

Corcoran jump boots

tryna cop some sweet used red wings but im worried about the sizing - I'm a 13 in sneakers and my feet are slightly on the narrow side but pretty normal looking really. These are 13B and im worried that theyre gonna somehow be both clown shoes and too tight due to weird boot sizing. Thoughts?

german airforce pilot boots if you can pull them off

where do you even find stuff this shitty?

shoeline.com/product.aspx?style=B350-1500

Those are dress boats. They can probably withstand snow but if you intend to lean on them exclusively to endure winter you're fucked

>Chelsea boots
>winter shoes
>even resilient to moderate splashing
Dude look at the cutout for the stretch material. You think that shit doesn't leak? It's like a sieve, user, and it dips down to less than an inch above the sole. Chelseas are less good than regular fucking shoes for keeping the wet, damp and cold out. They're just fashion shit, and outdated fashion at that.

What is everyone's opinion of the shape of a shoe/boots toe?
Are there ones to avoid?

It depends on what look you're going for. A square or swelled round (like in ) toe will give a really rough look that only works with e.g. workwear, milspo or deliberately dressing like a 1960s British football hooligan.

For anything more formal, or elegant-casual, you want a slimmer toebox like in pic related; plain is more formal, brogued is more casual.

I just picked these up from Amazon at 30% off flash sale. I normally don't like timberlands but there is something about these ones that appeals to me

Can someone post some inspo for Thursday Black Presidents?