Real good looking(top 1%) feels

>tfw really good looking
>tfw friends girlfriends can't stop gawking at you
>tfw friends forced to mate guard simply because your superior facial genetics
>tfw legitimately feel bad because I had no choice in this.

how In the FUCK do you deal with this
Veeky Forums? I can barely study because I legitimately get 100's of full on mires a day. 7/10 is one thing but at the top of the curve shit and relationships start becoming dicey and there are serious negatives to consider

post a picture of yourself if you truly are a 10/10
>inb4 half-assed excuse about "privacy"
After all, you have nothing to fear if you're really that beautiful, right?

ahh, a "things that never happened" thread, i'll carry us on:

this morning i woke up and felt a will to live

lol post pic if you really that high on a pedestal senpai

>p-post a picture you ugly fuck, y-youre not really good looking. Th-this shit doesn't happen in real life

we want to believe you
we just want proof lol
the evidence is completely against OP but he has the power to completely BTFO anyone by posting a pic, however he isn't doing that which casts a lot of doubt on the truth of how good looking he is

Just give us a time stamp OP and everything will be fine

>tfw a statistical anomaly so noone knows my feels

there was one of you the other day, with the lachowski image

just shit your pants and start shrieking

mate I get stared at every day. however I have taught myself not to base myself on something that I have no affect on. Yes I can dress differently, have a different hairstyle, but it's only making shit sparkle in a different way. who cares if people think i'm attractive or not, as it's only temporary anyway. soon I will get old, my looks will fade, along with my hairline. my teeth may fall out. i might struggle to get my dick hard.

what will i be left with? a lot more than what you will be.

>women are so attracted to me because of my face

good one mate

attitude, frame, height, clothes, all are much more important than the difference having a 6/10 vs a 10/10 face makes

And also on average women are lower libido, so even if they find you attractive they won't act on it most of the time and you won't even notice.

i hope this is true f am

99.999999999% of Veeky Forums is genetic trash.

Not him, but living past 60 is fucking pointless. Every old man becomes a child and is no longer respected near the end of his life and basically becomes a loser. Unless you plan on becoming someone like George Soros, live life on the edge and hope you die before life becomes meaningless.

>Clint Eastwood
>George Carlin

All you have to do to stay youthful is never retire and stagnate. Retirement is simply waiting to die.

nice jawline and eyebrows asnd lips but your hair and eyes are shit in all honesty famalam.

Yeah, was speaking figuratively i guess. Have no intention of living past 35, so living on the edge is a daily ritual.

Yeah why see your kids marry, get to meet your grand kids, be the guy who still kicks ass at 80 and who your grandkids brag about to their friends, while you still get to enjoy life.

It's all about being "respected" by a very narrow definition, why would you live for your own experience of life or anything lmao.

>tfw literally one guy at my school of 30 000 Facemoggs me

>Mfw the rare times we see each other there is this mutual awareness and respect

the fuck is a facemog

is this bait?

>tfw top of the top of the 1%
>tfw incels can casually get bone augmentations then simple facial feature modifications in a decade or 2
>tfw too much of a hedonist to equip a fedora
>tfw coming singularity
>tfw completely average or below average

No it's not senpai. Nigga probably just has a fucked up face.

OP if you had a gf it would alleviate your issues, your mates' gf's would know you're unavailable and your mates could let their guard down.

>you will never be a slayer

I feel like i'm too good looking for 3D

im a high iq chad with 8/10 face but cursed with 5'9" height. i knows its pretty average but i'd be like 8/10 overall at least if i was 5'11" at least

im easily a shit tier chad without the face ;(

This chart leaves a lot of attractive people out. Look at models, they have 9 or 10 face but are very skinny.

no fuck you, dont even complain. any man would love to be fucking sexy rather than an ugly bitch. so enjoy being handsome m8ie

whoever made this has never been outside

don't care if this is bait but you have to be retarded that's not him it's an actual model

>tfw I have a 8/10 face and my height is 5'11

Name?

>When you're a chad but not a slayer

it's an incredible insight into the fantasies of the socially inept Veeky Forums weirdo

>im_mentally_ill_and_i_will_suffer_from_insecurity_until_i_die.jpg

Try to make yourself look uglier if you have such a problem with being attractive. Get a bad haircut and grow a long chin beard. Don't take care of your body and wear lame clothing. It's really not hard. I worked with a guy for a year or so who was literally model tier attractive but was annoyed with how it made people treat him so he grew a goate and started wearing these lame headbands with loose striped polos and gym shorts. The attention faded really fast.

Tfw intimidating/attractive (tilted eyes/eyebrows etc.) so I have top constantly smile like a fuckhead so people don't think I'm a cunt.
Pic related although obviously I don't look that good

if only 3" higher

Wouldn't I know who Lachowski is, I'd never had guessed that the guy is a MM judging from that picture.

Who here /genetictrash/ ?

When even being Veeky Forums doesn't help

>I models reflect societal standards
They're just there to create a predetermined company image. Mostly just to make the clothes, not the person, stand out.

(OP is lying bro)

If you don't overdo it, it makes you seems way more approachable.

I actually can't believe than since I started smiling to random people, I had strangers come & engage a conversation with me. Feels good.

>when you have some potential but depression is constantly bringing you down and life has no meaning, neither vanity or basic self preservation so you wallow in anonymous clothes with poorly shaved face and fucked up haircut

desu under developed childs face
>pic related, a man's face

This is so overused just stop

OP, I know that feel all too well

It's terrible being around friend's gfs as they're not subtle at all and you just have to pretend not to notice and also hope your friend doesn't see his gf behaving this way

>Clint Eastwood

that's the example you chose? of a man who has remained sane into old age? are you fucking retarded?

this fampai, if you're such a hottie then you shouldnt have a problem

retard

status is not always the same as how you look in a picture.

if you care this much about it you can learn a martial art. but having a higher status will generally not translate to the female sex.

in other words -- if you know how to fight, you may be respected by your male peers. this will make you stand out to girls. but girls have their own status measuring contest and many will see you as threatening, mean, and abrasive. all the status in the world won't help you if the girl you're trying to fuck is scared of you and being judged by her peers.

Jordan Barrett is a genetic freak. I still cant quite believe that any human being could be that flawlessly beautiful.

I used to know that feel.

Then I got premature baldness.

high status according to girls is what the stereotypical gay man has -- he's sociable and doesn't make girls self-conscious about their looks.

you'll need both to get far with high-status girls (i.e. actresses, models).

from my personal experience, it's really difficult to come across well with one of these girls, especially if they don't play sports, because they'll regard your mere presence in a room as threatening and rapey. then they'll tell their girlfriends, and the whole dynamic gets fucked, because girls and now their boyfriends are now obligated to be a dick to you because they're too scared to deconstruct their own status / popularity pyramid.

you can get across to these kinda girls IF you have enough social capital to get a friend of theirs to give you the "he's a good guy" pass. then shit is on. much harder to get it from her directly if she's high-status, it's all about getting passes from her periphery. this dissipates her fear and at least gets you a chance to talk to her on better footing than a cold approach where all she's got is what you're wearing and what you look like

sry and furthermore getting that pass isn't tough, all it takes is a single conversation. all you have to do is mark her friend(s), and talk to one of them in a completely nice interesting and engaging way.

we get it you vape
while watching incel PUA videos

literally what

Just act like a cunt, and spout out /pol/ memes 24/7 and anybody who does get close to you will leave you alone quickly.
But people will always stare, so just deal with it.

>incel

describes me perfectly but actually the world does owe me sex

your disney castle society polluted all the female brains so they can't do anything cool or dangerous anymore. that's why they won't have sex with me, because they think they're going to die. if you have daughters, shave their heads until they hit puberty.

you obviously have no idea what it feels like being attractive, respected and successful. what you described is some anime-tier shit, or i just took a bait

>tfw slightly above average with no mental illness so i dont have to lie and make bait threads on the board of insecuity on this sri-lankan website

feels fucking good man

Good luck finding someone who actually matches the requirements of "slayers" Thats not 1 in 1000, more like 1 in a million. Model like aesthetics and a high IQ are hardly anywhere to be found, sure as hell not with the guys in that picture.

>someone actually invested time into typing this out and creating this image

>good looking
>but 5'2
>tfw i can see girls thinking "if only he was taller"
>tfw have guys endlessly trying to mock me they get jealous of my face but know i don't have the build to not beat them up

i am living in hell

you coulda been both ugly and short, so stop bitchin

>believing in this
Have you ever left your house?

Just find a short girl. Plenty of like, 4'9 girls who are cute af. Heads up user

if i was ugly i would be treated like absolute shit and pitied
but you don't understand
it's the disappointment you see in a girl's face every time that kills me
plus these fucking insecure guys won't stop mocking my height like one dude when he was drunk let it slip that he wished he had a face like mine

short girls just marry tall guys, im sorry i cannot put another human being through this
this world does not take short guys kindly

Me too :(