I'M 'BOUT TO FUCKING DO IT!

I'M 'BOUT TO FUCKING DO IT!

I have blonde hair and somewhat pale skin, I want to dye my hair black so much but everyone keeps telling me it's a stupid idea and I would look weird.

This is my last resort. Let me pull the trigger.

Just say it.

DO IT!

stupid idea u'll look weird

can't really make a call without seeing pics. but if it's what you think would make you happier with your look, do it senpai!

>tfw natural pitch black hair
>people regularly ask me if I dye it

feelsgoodman

If you have pale skin, then absolutely do it. I assume you have light eyes because of your blonde eyes. Then do it ASAP. Remember to dye your eyebrows too.

I have blue eyes. Are you being ironic or for real?

>Gifted with blonde hair
>wants to dye it

du eet fgt

Blonde is way better than unnatural pitch black

It's a little known fact that Elvis Presley had blonde hair but dyed it black.

Do it, OP, take a chance. What's life without risk?

And it'll probably look great, too, because black hair typically does on people with that complexion.

You're literally retarded.Wanting to look like every nigger,muslim and asian instead of being glorious Aryan.Neck yourself

You are all a bunch of fucking gimps, what the fuck is up with that board really? It's like /b/ trying to be cool.

Do it man, it's just hairs. Even if it look worst than before it'll be alright enough to deal with. You will certainly not like it at first even if it looks nice anyway because of how different it will make you look. Just be carefull with the products, especially if you have long hairs.

Post a selfie, dude.

Bro, fucking do it! Blue eyes + dark hair = pussy

blonde hair is superior... so many people dye their hair blonde... and you want to dye it black? Yeah just do it faggot you don't deserve blonde hair.

this

For a second i throught you will commit mass murder or something hehe phiu :)

lmao stop with the whole "aryan" love thing, this is super cringy guys.

If you really want to colour your hair darker, do dark brown instead of black. Dark brown hair + light eyes + pale skin is a great combination,

three friends of mine(brown/blue, darkblonde/blue, blonde/brown) did this over time and it looked retarded on all of them and we had good laughs

its the pale skin that does not work with it

some brits, southern europeans and middle easterners have it naturally but then again no super pale skin

>its the pale skin that does not work with it
¿?

I'm in the opposite boat. Dark brown hair and olive skin, contemplating dying my hair white/platinum/gray? I have a fairly attractive face but that still doesn't mean it won't look retarded. Is it a good idea?

will look amazing breh

I have blonde hair and back when it was straight I dyed it black. Unfortunately it was before my face had matured the little it has so I can't honestly say how it looked, but it's rarely worth the effort. Although it did feel nice, having jet black hair.

its the freckles, the eyebrows, the beard
it does not match or add up and it looks fake
people around here dont have black hair without migration background