Sneaker recommendation

Hey Veeky Forums it's been too long

So after my hundredth pair of vans fell apart within like a month im finally down to drop money on an actually good sneaker

Does anybody have any suggestions. Also anything that'll make me like an inch taller is a plus

Fuck tuxbell

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoes-overdyed-twill-canvas-delray
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/dms/cabinet/2015ss/16512410_00.jpg?_ex=330x330
grailed.com/listings/211795-Ann-Demeulemeester-Low-Sneakers
goodguys.bigcartel.com/
onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/gsm/p/0010247991.0101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on how you use them. I have a pair of vans type slip ons that lasted me 3 years now, but I hardly do anything else but walk in them.

GATs are nicely durable, my stan smiths' sole fell apart after 2 years of continuous but modeate wear.

Can't tell much about higher-end sneakers, I'm kinda babying my CPs

Thoughts I have gotten a few mixed reviews

Same situation here, I've been wearing only vans for like 2 years and I feel like buying something different. Pic related or gazelles are what I'm thinking about

Shoes Like Pottery

i've had these for about a year now and they're still going strong, even after my dog started to go after them during his teething phase.

drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoes-overdyed-twill-canvas-delray

thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/dms/cabinet/2015ss/16512410_00.jpg?_ex=330x330

p.s. they're on sale right now, at least some of the colors are.

cop some Gazelles

Get better vans. Like pro skate versions.
Or Vault ones.

Or Chrome shoes.

you should tell us how much money you want to spend. really hard to suggest something otherwise

in any case don't buy

Best sneaker coming through

I got some stans earlier this year and they've been solid.

I accidentally stepped in dogshit while wearing my Sambas and I'm really bummed about it. I cleaned them off and everything, but I REALLY fucking stepped in it, and the psychological damage is done so I'm probably going to toss them.

Should I buy another pair, or get something different? I'm stuck with these retarded Nikes I bought for $20 a year ago that were left forgotten in my closet, and I hate them. I look like a little kid.

those are gay as shit

you should feed them to your dog, homie

i had green gazelles when i was a teenager in the mid-90s and i loved them so much, but they ended up being football hooligan-core by like 99

Timberland Groveton, comes in like 4 different colors.

Looking for white shoes with no animal products. They are the best I could found, 99€ with a huge ugly tag in the back for some reason...
Please help

>football hooligan-core
Thats considered Veeky Forums again now

Jump back on the Gazelle bandwagon (but get the OG ones like the pic)

This site is really a terrible place to look for advice on high quality things, most people are very young and poor here. Like you said "actually good sneaker" and people are posting Nikes wow -- sweatshop mall stuff is going to wear out/look like shit just as rapidly as Vans.

It'll freak you out to spend so much, so get something really versatile, like these Ann Demeulemeester sneakers are really nice imo, better IRL than you would expect. Pretty safe but you don't want to spend a lot and regret it. Personally I wish I had just shelled out on a really great pair of $600+ boots earlier on but I didnt really like boots when I was younger for some reason. Expensive footwear is an investment as it essentially lasts forever as long as you don't do anything stupid; can vibram them or replace the soles as they wear out.

Yeah I shoulda mentioned like a couple hundred dollars at most. as based as Ann d is I can't afford her stuff

These seem cool any other opinions?

>Yeah I shoulda mentioned like a couple hundred dollars at most. as based as Ann d is I can't afford her stuff
A couple of hundred might be enough if you keep an eye out, e.g. these would be great deal ($315) and they might take an offer a little lower
grailed.com/listings/211795-Ann-Demeulemeester-Low-Sneakers
They fit one size large so these would be good for a 42

just cut it off?

>wow you fucking suck. at least sell them if you're going to be a prick about it.

Stop being retarded and wear your sambas

Shit

I'm thinking about buying these
what do you guys think?

use a disinfectant and just wear your sambas or buy a new pair of shoes
no offense but you sound pretty childish

i like them w2c?
also just cut the tag off if you don't like it

The only way to cut it off properly would be to pay a shoemaker tho

goodguys.bigcartel.com/

Thoughts on these?
Recently picked them up.

Vans are literally the only shoes I've worn in the past 6 years or something.

just got an all white pair bro. Nice catch!

thank you

>filename
>triggered

Puma suedes are a great alternative. Cost £60 for me, still rolling after 20 months use (which included travelling). Comfy as fuck

I want these

are they really? i was gonna cop them

also i'm op

I was thinking about buying them but every photo ive seen them in has a strange cream colour to them

onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/gsm/p/0010247991.0101
these are the same as your pic right?

They look cheap and i can only imagine 12yr olds wearing them

i suggest some adidas skate shoes like pic related, gazelles or busenitz. mine have lasted for ages, they skate well and they look sick when theyre beat.
bought some sockdarts not long ago, theyre comfy but make sure you go a skize down. i fell off my bike and tore a hole in the upper on the first day so if youre looking for durability, these aint the shoes youre looking for.

They're good quality. Guy just doesn't like how they look.

these are alright

If you only want a cheap durable everyday sneaker just buy a pair of Cons you like.

these are sex

Im thinking about getting these. What do you guys think?

is it 2012 again lol

So what should I get then?

C/n?

very pretty picture but the wet leaves on the wet grip tape is making me cringe. but the shoes are beautiful

get the hyperfeel ones

Don't buy those (i have them and i love them so much that i don't want to see everyone wearing them or that they become a meme)

Cop or nah?

absolutely not

Janoskis have the perfect balance of autism and effayism

What are some non meme alternatives to old skools or sk8 highs
I want a simple sneaker.
Been looking at gel lytes and onitsuka tigers.

Converse Japan duh.

does anyone know how the reebok club c 85's fit? i usually wear 25.5-26 cm, should I risk getting the UK 6.5 or go for UK 7?

>i want to be a trendy sk8r

The fit is perfect.

That's why you go to physical store, find your size, and wait for yoox deals.

y

some good winter shoes? kinda want to get some black boots but afraid ill end up looking like some sjw douche

Lol holy shit.
This is the worst fucking shoe thread I've ever seen.
Mall rat high school teenagers.

>but not quite a Golf Wang fan either
The syntax is implying that being a fan of Tyler the Creator is so cool?

I wanna stab him in the face and everyone who listens to his musics
also, i can't believe he is fucking 6'2

>I wanna stab him in the face and everyone who listens to his musics
literally lyrics from his songs lmao
'What we hate in others we hate about ourselves' seems to ring true in this case

Considering the thread. Vans mte?
Look for deals.

where do I get killshots fuck

You can thank mfa for making them their meme shoes of the decade, and in turn making them overpriced unobtanium.

Es accels.

Thinking about sambas, do I get long tongue or short?

Buy these unless you are in France.

Janoskis

shoe collection: AF1 white low, sk8 hi b/w, old skool b/w, white/green stans, dm 1461 mono black

what do I get next

No tongue.

assuming this isn't bait, please get something with a bit more character that you personally like. This list reads like a basic shoe recommendations list

What are these?

Please never post again

My friend is buying me a pair of Shoes Like Pottery

Are they any good?

They look comfy as fuck.
Post your impressions here when you have them, if you want.

use the google you ballsack

It's becoming more and more evident, fucking hell what happened to this place

got the UK 7 size (26 cm) btw. arrived this morning (hell that is some fast shipping) and they fit perfectly. if you are doubting about which size to get, then get the half size up. they are rather narrow.

>literally
>lyric as deep as your daily horoscope

go back to school you dyslexic cunt

enjoy ur 800$ designer shits that you spend 3 months in barista wages to buy

it must be one heck of a ruff life

are you that rich?

Af1 lows look amazing when beat

Common projects achilles are crazy durable, and the sole is replacable

I have these.

I have bad knees and have worn ugly as hell nike runners for a few years now because they don't hurt my knees for 4-5 months
Thinking of moving onto nike Go walk 3's because they look a little better and are supposed to be good for joint pain
But first I have to ask, are Gazelles good for someone with shitty joints who needs to walk a lot?

bait

Just buy Globe shoes, they're fancy and durable as fuck.