Can some people wear anything?

Why can he get away with this? I guarantee people on here will defend this

Good proportions, handsome, in shape

Nah the shoes just doesn't work, makes no sens, attracts all the attention. His charisma will balance this but this is a bad choice.

All the Hassidic kids in Montreal have been rocking this look. Also hover board

Not trying to be a cunt, but why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with thinspo amd being underweight if you can be fashionable like Shia with a non-skelly body?

Pretty sure only he can do it. No one else really can.

His shoes make him 5 points less attractive but I like the look of the shorts and top

he looks like shit

only good goyim who worship celebrities will tell you he looks good

When you have a defined personal style, things work for you that wouldn't on someone else.

When you don't take your clothes seriously, you can play anything off as purposefully neive and get points for humor/irony.

Of course being famous and having enough money to buy expensive clothes and dress "well" makes your style look like a statement, and that sense of purpose makes you largely immune to criticism.

Minus the crocs this is gold
Shia is GOAT summer inspo

This is now a warm-weather Shia thread

member when Shia finally discovered the imageboards

ID on Nike's?

Idk but here's another look

His wife would be so hot if she had eyebrows and gained about 20 lbs. She has incredible fat distribution and a really nice hip-to-waist ratio.

because nobody makes fitspo threads

Explain to me that dressy belt

r8 my shiacore fit, boys

the reason he looks good is because he doesnt train legs

no so much shiacore as it is just bad
80% of shiacore is confidence and youre literally standing on a toilet wearing a wolf graphic tee as a grown ass man

>standing on top of a toilet means you have low confidence

yes because clearly youre trying your hardest to get a relatively flattering angle to hide the fact that youre just wearing calf socks and shorts with a graphic tee and labeling it "shia core"
look at his awkward ass thumb hanging in his pocket and the fact that he's clearly fucked with his sleeves and shorts lengths to try and make it more flattering

First time browsing this board, this is the first thing I see. You're a fucking idiot, he's standing on the toilet so the mirror can catch his shoes too.

This is true. It's amazing that even first-timers are smarter than most people on this board. Maybe that should tell me something, kek

He's right though, your thumb position sucks ass. Either full pocket or hang free, my man.

reminds me of

Looks great desu. All you need to do now is stop giving a fuck what others think about you and youre good to go

This guy looks like shit on literally every picture posted here. It's just a ridiculous mem.

that dog tho

Oh look, another literal who that Veeky Forums sucks the dick of. pathetic

>he hasn't seen nausicaa of the valley of the wind

because he's fit and confident and doesn't try hard like 99% of Veeky Forums

lol most random reference i had to read twice

because effay has a large group of people who love the slp skelly runway look.

Thanks user, you right

Beat up Nike Tennis Classic AC

eyeyt

thats his WIFE?

Now she is. He got married recently.

Honestly man. Wear whatever you want but you'll look like shit in a plain shirt if you're skinny or even worse skinnyfat

shia's mother is jewish and his dad is cajun

this nigga is basically a jewish redneck
this explains everything now i understand why he dresses like that

>ebonics
>racial profiling
back to /pol/ white american suburbanite