Who /broad shoulders/ here?

Who /broad shoulders/ here?

I'm 6'1 and have broad shoulders and finding something that fits is such a pain sometimes.
Either it's too small on the shoulders or if I want to fit my shoulders it's like XXXXXXXL

Artem Lobov is your inspo famalam

Buy to fit your shoulders, tailor to fit your waist.

not OP, how do I tailor t-shirts?

>take them to a tailor
>ask your mom
>do it yourself by taking in the sides

Honestly though, I wouldn't bother that much with T-shirts.

>Have broad shoulders
>Go to Japan
>So many cool clothes for cheap but none fit

Best advice is to buy one size up in slim fit

Banana republic shirts fit me. I like the way they fit.

I have to tailor button ups and bring them in to my waist though. I also have to tailor my pants to bring them in to my waist because I have a big ass.

Do you lift?

Story of my life OP, except I'm smaller than you. I'm small but muscular. And not "blocky" but trim. I've always had broad shoulders and big arms (i look like a curl bro but honestly it's just genetics - I work out everything equally), but i have a small waist. Consequently, size small is usually too tight in the arms/chest/shoulders area, and medium is too blousy in the midsection and also usually too long. It fucking sucks.

Obviously the solution is to just get my shirts tailored but it's just a pain in the ass. And like said, what am I supposed to do, get every fucking $7 tee shirt tailored, or just deal with it fitting weird?

You shouldn't need to ask

Somebody teach this guy what deadlifts and rows are, STAT!

seriously though, do you?

based on those quads coming out of those pants it's a valid question

same
every shirt gets tight around the shoulders and loose around the belly. literally every shirt

i dont even lift

I recognize you from posting prep-ish fits on here before. Neat.

holy child birthing hips batman!

doing lat exercises helps. i have broad shoulders and growing my lats has given me a wider (in a good way) midsection and as such a more even frame.

The tattoo just makes them look that way

Gang gang

>6'4"
>Shoulders are so wide XL or XXL is needed in most higher end brands
>"Drop shoulder" fits like a regular shirt
>Japanese brands are completely out of the question

What brands work well for you all?

hey bro you should avoid wearing shorts

>shirts tight around the shoulders
>nah bro trust me work your shoulders it'll make your midsection bigger

>lats
>shoulders

pick one

Dude I'm 6'1 and love my broad shoulders and so do most. I can pull off looks 90% of dudes can't. I can make things sexy when they're not meant to be.

Sure, I look stupid wearing a grandad or short collared shirt buttoned up all the way. But who gives a fuck. Small price to pay for a permanently sexy V frame to my body

I'd literally kill myself if I had the narrow shoulders of the guy on the left

Shut the fuck up manlet, he looks great in those shorts

ooh smells like a samefag