Thoughts?

Thoughts?

womens only and tryhard af

>>Thot collars
>>AF1s
>>Thot Collars on Af1s

Basic tumblr bitch^2 core

I was interested, but after seeing the promo image with them on feet, not so much

pretty swaggy

tacticool

all it takes is a single fitpic from techwear thread from sufu for people to start posting these as their 'grail sneakers' to Veeky Forums techwear threads in a few months

why are there so many straps

me too

> why is he wearing two belts.jpg

>sufu

I fucking loathe that place

more straps = more technology

if you ever look at a techwear fit, you'll see that it has more straps than a gun store. the purpose of these straps is to show how technologically advanced the outfit (and thus the person wearing it) is. everybody who watches anime knows that the cooler and more futuristic you are, the more technology straps you need to wear on your body.

Why do they do this? its so impractical and they look like clowns trying to larp as Kakashi from naruto.

True techwear stuff is very low profile and doesnt look retardedly strappy. I dont get how acronym can charge double of arc teryx LEAF or TAD yet have very impractical non functional gear.

fucking dope. The straps are different, but imagine the profile of these in real life and how it is going to add to a silhouette.

These look like fucking shit

Only if you're tall. And get the olive colorway only if you're black.

but it comes with a parachute cord bracelet!

This makes no sense. The toebox ruins the silhouette. Nike is running out of idea

>complaining about af1 toebox
wew, how do I know you're new to this

Somethings were never meant to be

The Grylls 1s

i actually really like these for some reason

They look a lot better without the straps

i would cop the white and wear them without the straps as long as they are not much more than regulars af1s 2bh

WTC not for me a friend

thought it was a house arrest ankle bracelet at first

I think I'm gonna try and cop. They look crazy.

lmao at the 30 year old retards thinking these are techwear. so obvious you are from reddit or some other fashion forum.

these af1 are faggot streetwear, the type asian manlets on styleforum would rep with saint laurent ripped jeans. not techwear in the slightest and only an idiot would think so

lmao
That pic is cropped for a reason. If you are not 6'2" at least they will make you even shorter like that pic, but then the issue is when you are a lanklet with big feet the toe box is huge and they look like clown shoes. These will fail hard.

This. They are way too high. Will look decent on girls only.

What are these called they look cool

lmao at the 16 year old shitcunt who leeches off his parents for money

>he actually thought it was techwear
lmao
triggered? go back to mfa or styleforum you old dumb ass lel

Holy fuck you are right. Even in this promotional shot with 6'5" basketball players they look ridiculously too high. Imagine the average skinny fat SuperFuture manlet in these...

>hybrid boots

who are these black guys?

Can these still be copped?

I told hard

Were these any good? not that I could possibly find them anymore.

LMFAO its half way up their shin! haha
you can tell they are marketing it unisex because this is a chick's silhouette for sure

You could use them for lunarcore fits

hypebeast tumblr-core
dnw

do you know what a shin is m8

sufu techwear manlet detected

Love the black ones. The other colors suck

Jealous kid who won't be able to afford it anyway.
I got the SNKRS app and defnitely going to cop at least two of the colorways. Going to look sick with my John Eliott joggers and biker jeans as well.

They look sick will those be easy to cop or not ?

wannabe army kid clown tier

I never said they looked great, just better without the straps

shit soles and wtf bands

cant wait to see faggots on fashion forums start to wear these in fits, its gonna be funnier than those shit acronym af1s and prestos lmao

looks shit, too high, tryhard paracord
no thanks

so if they would have gone for a slimmer silhouette you're saying...?

Im probably gonna cop the brown ones

I feel like the level if detail and originality shines up colse,i think brown is gonna be a good sleeper pick while everyone else focus on the olive and black.

I also hope that this is a one time thing or they get discontinued so not many poeple will have them.

lol these are so shit
please post a fit pic if you cop these so i can laugh

No one here will know weren't they a jap exclusive?