Do people actually like these shoes or are they just something to make you appear rich even though you buy everything...

Do people actually like these shoes or are they just something to make you appear rich even though you buy everything on credit?

They are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like its trolling just to get people to blow money or something

1500$ for these?

The shape reminds me of an icepack.

Tbh I kind of like these. Would never buy for 1000 dollars or how much they are going for but the V2s kind of look cool to me

V2s are disgusting. The original versions look sick in Black and Moonrock.

looks so fragile you could tear it apart just from lacing it up

they dont retail for $1500

The heel gets bigger every time I see an image of this shoe

they look kinda cool

People find happiness in their own way.

I like the originals in TD and Moonrock

kek

i see shoes like this all the time nowadays. What is the purpose of giving shoes an ass? it just looks weird.

the black v2 are actually pretty nice

and for a price point of only $220 if you actually manage to cop at retail is not a bad deal imo, always worth a try dropping in free raffles and loading up the adidas website on release day to get a shot at it, I'll never pay retail for yeezys though. I got my moonrocks from an sns raffle and I wore it a few times then sold it for 800, and now I'm always chasing that high again

>I'd ever pay resell*

Yeah gosh guys, I just really can't justify paying that much money, as nice as this looks

You know what, I'm probably just being frugal. These look too good to pass up

some are $2500+

Ones in OPs pick are over 1k
Old bitches be basic yugeezys are like 250~

flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy

They are only good for reselling. I think they're releasing some new one's for black Friday, so definitely hop on the adidas website to see if you get lucky w/ their ticket system.

To roll better when you put your heel to the ground. Yeezy 2's are probably too far back though compared to ultraboosts

No one buys yeezy's from flight club

Is this real ? I thought this was like just a photoshopped meme

his boot too big

where the fuck are these selling for $1500? market crashed on yeezys and you can pick these up for 650~ish.

which is definitely still a lot for primeknit and rubber, but they're the best/ more durable iteration of the yeezy 350 yet. the slip-on sock-sneaker trend is so good. who cares how they look. they're like the croc (albeit, an extremely exclusive, pricier croc) of popular footwear, you either love em or hate em... but if you're wearing them, it's because they're ridiculously comfy.

I paid retail and couldn't be happier

>if you're wearing them, it's because they're ridiculously comfy.

I doubt that is why people buy these shoes

Its purely as status item I think they designed them to be as ugly as can be just to prove stupid people would still buy them because they cost a lot.

this looked shopped at first

They are indeed ugly.

no they arent
flight club is a reseller
the v2s resell for about $600 and all yeezy 350s retail for £150.