EDC rate thread: "is that a gun"? edition

What do you guys carry and why?

Also rate thread. Lets give eachother advice on how we can improve our setups

>carrying a gun

I love these threads. This place is a joke

What makes you say that? It's long standing Constitutional law that the police are under no obligation to protect the public at large and even if they were, the reactionary nature of law enforcement means that they'll almost always arrive after the crime has occurred.

Do you knock wearing a seatbelt? having smoke detectors? Knowing CPR and the Heimlich maneuver? Carrying a gun isn't much different-it's a piece of equipment to improve ones odds of making it through an encounter with a criminal with minimal risk of harm to the victim.

>muh 2nd amendement
You do realize that it's teh current year and not the 18th century, when Murrica didn't have a federal army.
Also, teh Constitution is not written in stone, it's changeable. The word Amendment itself signifies that it added and changed.
Interesting fact, the 13th Amendment of your Constitution makes slavery legal as punishment for crime. And USA while being 5% of world population houses 25% of entire world prison population.

A hinting rifle, a shotgun is more than enough. Why do you need a assault fucking rifle? Why do you need a pistol?

I can understand why burgers might want to do concealed carry. I'd imagine it makes you feel pretty tough walking around with a weapon everywhere. But I find it hilarious how many of them they try to justify it by making it sound like they live in some post-apocalyptic world infested by rabid meth heads.

I think they just make threads like this to show off.

Whiney liberals scared of guns foh

the spyderco is a nice addition, considering getting one

SHALL

>post-apocalyptic world infested by rabid meth heads.

Clearly you've never been to the American south lmao.

so this is where the soccer moms hang out huh
T H I S
H
I
S

>makes you feel pretty tough walking around with a weapon
> feeling tough because you have a weapon that no one else knows about
>implying a conceal carry is going to intimidate anyone as its CONCEALED

>europoor not allowed to own a gun
Must suck.

Not saying it's there to intimidate anyone. I can imagine you would feel pretty powerful walking around with a weapon all the time, regardless of whether or not other people can see it. Very few of them are willing to admit it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a large proportion of people do concealed carry because they like the feeling of power that comes with it. It's human nature.

That being said, if I'm wrong, and there really are so many areas in the US where you need a gun at all times, then you seriously need to re-evaluate your status as a developed country.

You can't ventilate the heads of 20 schoolchildren with a seatbelt

this

>implying it needs to be seen to make you feel powerful
Have you ever shot a firearm? Anyone who has immediately gets "it".

Well put

Whoooooooo boy I'm laffin

I don't care about your law, if i say this place is a joke then you can never make me agree with whatever america is doing.

>b-but it's america, everyone should agree with us, everyone should understand my viewpoint and support me.

>it's should be allowed because it's FUN, yeehaw howdy howdy
The whole south is not even a serious state it's just a village in the middle of desert.

KEK mad as fuck he can't carry

>implying gun laws made any western democracy safer

from guns, maybe. Would you rather be killed with a gun or a knife? Does it matter? Why take rights away for no reason?

i cant believe people like this unironocally exist.

honestly we dont, you could argue semantics about it not being an assault rifle or some bullshit but in the end theres no reason except we think its cool

hell, i was raised by 2nd amendment supporting anarchists in a house full of guns and honestly the only ones that got used for something other than goofing around at the shooting range were the hunting rifles and shotguns, and i believe that a pistols a good thing to conceal carry if you know how to use one but honestly if pistols and high cap rifles were banned i wouldnt be too pressed as its easy enough to defend yourself without a gun

>Living in some southern shithole where you needs to carry a gun to feel safe and tough

lol pathetic

You gon be sorry when a nigger comes through your door to rape u

>2016
>Earth
>He thinks he's safe

No one needs an assault rifle, but (1) I enjoy guns (2) My country allows me to own such a firearm.

Do you like buying new shoes? A nice piece from Grailed? I like buying furniture for my S&W, improving it, then storing it safely like a responsible gun owner. It's not the guns that are the issue, it's the lack of education and respect for firearms that something that can take a life deserves.