ok

This

being a snob over a stupid backback

you gotta be a fucking loser and i fucking hate those fjallraven crap

How about douchebags?

Underage pls go

id?

"1+ backpack" brings up random shit

can confirm, been using the VX shed for work(bicycle courier) almost 2 years now, ive takena few spills with it, including getting clipped at 50 km/h and sliding on it for 10 meters, the thing is still looking good, and all the paper inside stays dry, it also doesnt flop around.
its not as good if youre on foot, starts to hurt your back after a while.

not enough poorfag options desu

Oneplus, but they make it hard to buy their shit - don't think you can even buy that bag

superior backpack comin thru

I'm considering buying this. I want something that will last me for years, mainly for work but I also carry my gym gear, clothes, jacket when it's cold etc.

120 euro while I make 1400 a month will hurt a bit.

is everlane effay? I got this for free at a business conference and have been using it since it matches most of my outfits.

holy shit. this is beyond ugly

Been carrying this same bag for over 5 years now - got it in a street market in Guatemala for like 40 bucks or something. I've taken it out in the rain, stuffed it with 40 lbs of groceries, you name it. Idk what I'll do when it finally bites the dust.

The quality in my experience has been shit. My backpack started falling apart as soon as I got it, the hooded sweatshirt faded quickly and is not that comfy, and a t-shirt I got fit like bullshit and was itchy as fuck.

literally the best backpack ever made

if you're in highschool

what the other user said. It's Oneplus, they're a tech company. they sell phones. i don't think they sell those bags.

Hm, my backpack has been holding up pretty well; granted, I put at max a notebook or two and my laptop in there, not really textbooks so hopefully I'll stay intact. And yeah, definitely not interested in their clothes, have heard mostly mixed things about them.

thanks!

It's a damn shame they stopped making the Shadow series of bags. I guess they were selling too many and ended up undercutting their GR1 sales.

I was wrong, just saw this on FB bruh.
oneplus.net/store/gear

i thought it was an internal thing only but there you go.

oh, i think this might be a 24 hour thing. get em while you can.

Can someone explain to me why most backpacks don't have functional water bottle pockets? They are either non-existent or too tiny. Water fountains are not that common and can be icky. Leakproof bottles won't be leakproof forever. Seems retarded.