Are Topman jeans decent quality for the money...

Are Topman jeans decent quality for the money? I really want bleached jeans and rather than buying more expensive jeans and doing it myself I figured I'd see if these were any good.

Also rec me some alternative bleached jeans or dyes that are light enough that they look bleached

god no

get some old levis 501s or something

I want the slim fit though :(

then get 511s or something, seriously, topman jeans fall the hell apart

>low rise

Cheap Monday aren't bad for the price

ffs levis is mid-rise

but where else can you buy spray on jeans in 30x34?

as long as they aren't low rise

Just get them tailored then brother

Dont listen those pathetic people. Get the topmans if they fit well and be happy. They wont last long, maybe 2 years max, but whatever.
Fuck levis, dont be an autistic lumberjack

let me guess, you've never actually worn anything but low rise pants?

My two cents:

Got a pair of thinnish topman jeans about 4 years ago for twelve quid. The still hold up today. Hell, they still shrink after they're washed. If you can get some on sale go for it. Nothing to lose.

Hate topman, but can anyone rec me some jeans with this exact colorway? Most levis lightwashs are dadcore

I figure I'd be wearing them once a week and I don't do anything crazy so I can't imagine them falling to pieces unless they're total shit. And like
said I want jeans in this colorway. Bleached or a really really light wash. They're hard to find like this and I run the risk of fucking up a pair of jeans if I do it myself and it comes out wrong.

>Most levis lightwashs are dadcore
that's a good thing though

American eagle

>they still shrink after they're washed
>Hell

jeans do shrink after washes. that's why in general people don't really wash them very often.

I got some fairly light Levi's 510s recently, but I want them to be lighter. Will bleaching them work, or are they colorfast?

I have a pair of H&M black denim jeans that are starting to blow out after about three years of use. Not bad for the $25 that I paid.

No. Just get Uniqlo.