Adidas Coat

So about a week ago my uncle gave me a retro green adidas coat (pic related) and Ive been searching for 2 hours now and I cant find anything on it. Not even in the adidas archive. Do any of you guys know the name of this jacket?

bump

It has no value, probably the most generic Adidas jacket ever made
Donate it to charity

Im not looking to sell it/ get rid of it. I actually quite like the jacket I just wanted some more info on it.

It's pretty damn cool just wear it

Its alright m8. I think I can help.
Ok so all you have to do bruv is just pull that zipper down and put either one of your arms in. You can start with your left of right. Ok so as your doing that just kina pull the rest up to your back m8 and your safe badman. You can zip it up or not whatever you like.

Bump Can no one find anything on this?

I think all the info you're gonna get is from your uncle, like when/where he got it.

this thread should be stickied thank you for the contribution

Ive already talked to him about it. He says he doesn't remember getting it even though he works at Adidas so idk

safe man, peace out braaaaaaaaaaaaap

Bump im actually curious i cant find it anywhere wtf

An interesting thread on Veeky Forums?? Could it be?

wot don't you understand m8? Its a fookin jacket m8, just put it on you wasteman

Effaaaaay, keep it

Op here
I just think its really weird I cant find anything on this dumb coat. I've looked everywhere and I haven't even found a single image on it.

tell your uncle to backdoor some sneakers for me

Self bump I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS JACKET

there's no info about the jacket fuck off

whered u find this image??

I have followed adidas for 10 years; I know the terms to search for to find shit

What the fuck do you expect to know you autist? There's tons of shit you won't find anything about.

do u know when the jacket came out?

all the retro gear I get I can always track down all the info about them. The fact that I cant find shit on this jacket weirds me out.

not gonna spoonfeed you
if you know about vintage athletic gear you should be able to figure out how old it is

NIGGA IF I KNEW ABOUT RETRO ADIDAS GEAR I WOULDN'T BE ON Veeky ForumsG

Op should say thanks
FUCK ARE YOU OP?!

k

>that file name
>you being this retarded

yeah don't come back

i wont

Are you fucking retarded? First off stop calling it a coat. Second, tons of these adidas jackets exist that you will never find any info on, they are just old vintage clothes

>I know the terms to search for to find shit
nigga all you did was google vintage green adidas windbreaker

nah that didn't work lol

Ye it did look it up

kys

I don't think they're the same jacket (as in: that OP owns the jacket from that etsy store)
cuz the elastic cuffs in that pic are more worn out than in OP pic related

He actually works for Adidas and that's all he gave you? What a fucking jewbag.

virgin detected