Opinion?

Opinion?

Sumeme

I'd probably get a hoodie if they weren't stigmatized at this point. They look so comfy I've never worn one. I recently copped this tee.

14 year old core

nice

what are their backpacks like?

nice cop, liked it together with the black chateau tee.

They do have some cool stuff. Unfortunately the brand is even more associated with kids and fuckboys now so it's hard to wear a lot of it without looking like a douche.

It was always associated with kids and fuckboys

Not worth the price unless it's a design you REALLY like

heck thupreme

Not really. Before the 2011 Odd Future wave it was pretty cool, then it just got even worse in 2014 or so when Complex started doing those drop vids.

I have the mesh one. Being mesh it holds up really really well. Quality isn't an issue.

someone help me out, should o cop or not?

I still like the jacket from their 2013 Spring colab with North Face, buck fuck paying $500+ for a jacket made in China.

A lot of their stuff is horribly overhyped though, and in no way should cost what it does.

not a fan of that color

Copped a white l/s from the drop today

cop or not

>This is a real thing

Some of the designs are bretty cool

/thread

Clothing looks good, overpriced as fuck, but I buy reps so whatev

some good designs but they're just occupying a niche of trendhopping richkids. the kids on their skate team are way up themselves. i love dill though.

This was the first supreme hoodie I bought, I was actually really disappointed with the material, It's not soft pretty uncomfortable.

>the first
hope it's the last too

Their fleece hoodies are heavy as fuck. The terry ones are much better.

essentially this.

I like the feeling of the sturdiness, but I guess you just want a soft hoodie.

they had some decent cops in aw16 and generally release pieces that aren't all too bad among the hype trash, they're basically what palace will be in two or more years and as long as you're not pale white or buy a piece for a trend you're aight.

doesn't excuse the price tag on half the shit though.

>Opinion?

Women should not have the right to vote much les run for public office

Great for kids