BUZZCUTS

Buzzcut guide? What do I do as it grows out?

Also buzzcut general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xg7qr-bb9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>Buzzcut guide
take all hair off
>What do I do as it grows out?
live ur life free without the nuisance of hair care

>bump
pls dont do this

I'd really want to buzz, not because of the buzz itself but i think buzz looks so amazingly cool after it grows about an inch. Similar to what JB has right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xg7qr-bb9w

>have rather long hair - front hair goes below chin if i pull it
>want much longer hair
>hair length hasn't changed in like forever
>would also consider buzz cut as an alternative, but 80% chance that it looks shit

so what do i do? wait a long time until my hair is actually as long as i want, or risk a buzzcut?

>hair length hasn't changed in forever
Are you an alien?

I'd say wait.

I don't know how to say it in english, but one time i was at the barber and he said my hair tips were broken. He also said that that causes them to grow much slower (even though I didn't mention how it seems to grow slowly). I guess that's why, I don't really treat it well.

Dude growing hair takes forever. It took me almost 3 years to get my hair down to chin level (starting from ~1.5 inches). But word of advice only continue to grow your hair if you are willing to put a fuck-load of money into maintaining said long hair, unless you want to end up with unkempt stoner look.

Buzz it!
When it grows out, you buzz it again!
Are you catching on, do you follow me?
Stop following me.

are faded buzzcuts 'fay?

Wtf? Hair grows an average of 6 inches a year. You need to not cut your hair to grow it out. A trim once a year is literally the most you should do. Learn how to rock hats and bandanas.

FA

makes you look more masculine (with the right facial structure)

Looks fucking retarded, even if the guy is handsome. Don't do that.

What? Faded buzzcut is best buzzcut, faggot.

Found the faggot, faggot.

Yes. Get it before it gets popular washed up meme

how come this guy is so good looking despite having a shit tier hairline? like, this is the one dude in hollywood who i never hear anyone roast for having shitty recession

for anyone considering a buzz: please please PLEASE make sure u have a good bone structure. If you don't have a fairly strong and defined mandible, do not even think about doing it please

yes i already have mine, it isn't so bad growing out either

chill

I feel this picture should be posted in every buzzcut thread.

Just to create a realistic balance to all the models and hollywood actors.

>what do I do

Buzz your hair you fucking retard lol, all you need is a good hairline. I had a buzzcut permanently until I was like 13, like most haircuts good facial aesthetics helps a lot. I would do a 2 not a 1

>how come this guy is so good looking despite having a shit tier hairline?

because he is ... good looking?
>pic related

No, it's trash

>slavs

sort of off topic but i just scheduled a hair transplant at 20 years old, family. hope i'll look my age again and not 35

Get on fin too or its back at square one in a couple years baby.

it's all about bone structure not hairline, if you have a good face you can get any cut baud

looks sick desu senpai

been on it for a year senpai

You Stupid? Nobody should aim for the '2002 Eminem' look

I've always shaved my head kind of like this. One length all around looks like you're balding. Protip...buy clippers and do it every 7-10 days.

>hair transplant
>20 years old
No reputable doctor will give you a transplant at that age.

How many years have you been on fin/dut? In order to get a transplant your hairline has to have been stable for years.

Slavs are the most Veeky Forums ethnicity there is desu

>posting masculine men when 90% of Veeky Forums is feminine, estrogenized teenagers

they need some inspiration to become what they are supposed to be

what am i supposed to do with my sides as it grows out? do i get them faded and leave the top alone? it looks hella goofy and awkward if i let it grow out

I officially have a bald spot on the top of my head. Do I comb over it? what the fuck can I do

Nah, I prefer to comb my shit up.

You have to maintain it. Getting it shaved every couple weeks or less is the price you pay for not having to fuck with it every day.

What if I'm trying to grow my hair out again?

r8 my buzzcut Veeky Forums

title says it all. r8

9/10

Good hairline
Nice shaped head

Shave your sideburns up a bit

No idea. I haven't let my hair grow out in over a decade. Wear a hat.

>tfw blond
Should I just kms or can I buzz it? Everyone itt so far has had dark hair.

ryan reynolds doesn't look masculine at all, boyish as fuck

What # is this on top and sides?

#0000FF