CAMO

itt we discuss our favourite camouflage patterns, bonus points for rare military patterns that aren't in use anymore.

pic related is soviet german strichtarn and I think it's pretty rad.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/USMC-MOUT-T-Pattern-Camies-/322297335244?hash=item4b0a6b0dcc:g:zjUAAOSwmfhX4I2x&nma=true&si=xsZTN4U6%2FzJLHwj1OxHfEqC3V2o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check the milsurp thread on /k/

I like alpenflage a lot but its hard to pull of

+1 for chocolate chip.

Seriously, is there any camo pattern for effay then Chocolate chip?

This. Wrong board for this stuff

I will!

True, not helkped by the fact that swiss army pants have a pretty hideous cut. Found some in my favourite thrift store but had to pass on them, no way I'd ever wear them.

I never realized how much this pattern looks like a chocolate chip cookie. Pretty sweet.

Indeed. Patterns and prints intended for clothing use shouldn't be discussed on a fashion board. The weapons board seems much more appropriate for this purpose.

If it's not Karst, then get out of my face.

i love ww2 german camo patterns. particularly blurred edge and oakleaf and "swamp camo"

i agree chocolate is god tier

wow you won't believe it, I clicked on this board to post this exact thread. crazy

thoughts on Hungary M1938?

What's the deal with those 4-fingered gloves?

Since it's for military use I'd guess the little and ring fingers are sown together to generate more warmth while still having a trigger finger to operate your weapon with. Why the middle finger isn't sown into the other fingers I'm not sure.

the one on the left is beautiful.

1st for oman

Should I cop? It's the Mil-Tec Men's Combat Anorak Splinter Night Jacket

Cop

Tiger stripe camo. always wanted a shirt with this design but seems hard to find and way too expensive

beauty

def cop

I've always loved more peripheral urban uniforms.

I don't know if this counts but I'm in love with Valentino's multicolor camo.

Why can't ponchos be a fashion norm? They look so fucking dope.

Yeah especially when those white splodges make it look like you pulled off a guy

kek

DigiFlora 100%

DigiFlora is great but fuck those shoes

great photo

w2c?

you might find out by looking at the photo very closely and then checking the /utg/ urban techwear general for clues

I would love to have a parka in this pattern.

ebay.com/itm/USMC-MOUT-T-Pattern-Camies-/322297335244?hash=item4b0a6b0dcc:g:zjUAAOSwmfhX4I2x&nma=true&si=xsZTN4U6%2FzJLHwj1OxHfEqC3V2o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
>yfw

Now that's overpriced.