Hairstyle general

Previous one reached a bump limit, new hairstyle general. For starters: How to discipline my hair on the sides and make it go from front to the back instead of fucking sticking 90 degrees to the sides and rolling into loops

My brother needs haircut advice. It's curly and tends to get a bit dry at times. Inspo pictures for curly hair are very much appreciated. Thank you Veeky Forumsm.

you need either hairspray or gel.

would look good with shaved head

Oh and op, looks annoying to deal with. Shaving up the sides wouldn't be an option?

Posted this before but the thread died. R8?

looks nice as is

Just got my haircut yesterday and it's not really what I was hoping for. Kind feeling insecure about it.

Thoughts?

What do I do about this mess
Been growing it out for about 7 months but not sure whether to keep going or cut it

The bangs aren't too bad, does well to make your forehead more proportional. Perhaps grow out the sides longer to cover your ears and add some thickness. What were you hoping for?

Would look good shaved on sides and a lot shorter on top. Look at a lot of models with curly hair
Honestly doesn't look too bad. I think it'd look shit on most people but seems to work fine with your face

ah yeah, i've always had bangs for that reason. I showed the stylist this pic, though I said I wanted it less choppy. Obviously she fucked up, I have to push the long part behind my ears because it looks like the starburst berries and cream guy :(

thank you user, that makes me feel better about it, haha.

It looks great. And you do too. Leave it be for now.

looks good, especially from the side. i like this better than your longer 'do.

>being recognized on Veeky Forums

long hair was much better imho

girls literally need to have 9/10 face to make short hair work, sry

I respectfully disagree but appreciate your opinion

Well your bf literally HAS to be nice to you...

I'm not saying its disgusting or anything, but for me atleast it's just very, very few girls who can make it work rly well

sry for deleted comment, i thought it sounded rude. I know what you mean, it's risky to chop the hair off and not be 10/10 but damn it feels good to have the weight off my hair lol

You fucking greasy pig

You guys think my hair looks alright in a visor?

I like it, I'd let it grow a bit longer then it'll look better through a visor

Cool, thanks. I'm broke as hell right now anyway, so a haircut is out of the question lol

What kind of hairstyle could I go with that would look decent on me? My hair's pretty thick and straight, and I feel like once it's dried in place, I have a hard time getting it to cooperate unless it's already where I want it. Right now I have a 4 on the sides and back, and my bangs hang down just past my eyes.

My hair just naturally turns into brittrash. What do?

Get yourself some hair gel Kevin

C O C O N U T O I L

Sup people.

This is my hair, wet and dry.

Since it's obviously shit, I tend to wear it short (

shave the sides

My hair is getting tinner and tinner and tinner (you know, balding little by little) and my medium leng hair it's making it noticeable, so I need a new haircut... does this haircut looks good?

With this hair? No way.

basic

oh my god you look like a cereal killer

Going back dark brown soon

nice face bro

how to grow hair out like this?

there's no way to solve it unless you wanna let the sides grow out long or cut them very short

Bump. I was thinking of going to the Barber today.

yeah it looks good

looks good because its done well
if yous have a good barber, it will look pretty good familia

do you live in France? I've seen someone who looks just like you around where I live

literally female

le cookies are ready?

Long hair male here with a receding hairline. Literally the worst.

Aside from killing myself, what do I do? What do I tell them? "Just Jude Law my shit up, senpai"?

what should i do with my hair?
it's very thick and seemingly hard to do anything with

wash it.

wash it and shave it.

wash it. fade the sides.

Buzzcut.

Not even kidding.

Shave your neck. Front and back.

Why the fuck do you show us a picture of your chin in a /hairthread.

Check pic related(yeah I know, not really an icon but you kinda look like him). Do office-ish style.

Let it grow out so that it at least hangs over the side/temples. It will make the top look less square.

Was thinking of trimming the back and sides down a bit and then letting it all grow for a while, am I too bald/receeded for it to work?

Pic related it this.

Seconded

Please help me, Veeky Forums, I have no idea what to do with my hair anymore (can literally take an hour or more for me to dry and style it).

I'm white but I have awful spiky Asian type hair that won't flatten except it's thin and dark blond/brown. I also have that David Beckham/Jon Hamm hairline where it is higher/receded in the corners with a narrow centre.

Is there any kind of style that might suit or am I completely fucked?

I'm going to grow my hair into a young Leo. How should I cut my hair now so that it grows out right? I still have to look slightly presentable for work.

Can someone please help me with my hairstyle? Need more sides of head ? Request or tell me please! I'm bad at photos ! Sorry

Here is side

Oh No, the hair is just wet

I'm trying to grow into a young Leo or something but I feel like I look super cringey right now. What should I do?

Still trying to decide what to do. A fellow user told me to go for whatever. Anything I can do with the long to improve or is it better to find a better short effay haircut?

Here I rotated my face, sorry took pic on mobile

Any hairstyle tips ? My camera tends to turn my hair to the opposite direction but I assume I still look goofy! What hair style should I get? In going to the barbers soon

Bump

Pls. Going in 3 hours

what the fuck is that on your lip?

your hair is curly. a 'jewfro'. Get the back and sides clipped and tidied up and then have it neatened more often. you could have hair like Justin timberlake when the top grows out if you're willing to either blow dry regularly with straightening attachment or have a straightening perm.

What should I change? I want a pretty large mane, but I don't know if it will fit me.

shave the stache.

I am completely alienated from modern internet and i have no idea where else to ask so Veeky Forums came to mind.
Anyway, i have been growing my hair for about 2 years now and i am planning to go for terminal length,
usually i have them in a braid, i am wondering, do i have to get a haircut? if so why and how often?

I'm probably just going to grow it into a circle beard. I had that for the longest so I went down to just the stache for a change. No one but my girlfriend really liked it though.

OH god pls no jewfro

Is my hair actually curly?

I swear it stays kinda straight when in no poo

R8? Half a yearish growth from undercut, ends need a trim but waiting for more length. Shoulder length is the goal

jewfro =/= curly
its more like the hairs on a firm brush
one of the most difficult hair types to style sorry b

how long does it take to let your hair grow out like that

a year tops

Hey goyim, any of you got that pic of that cute sissy boy in the sweater, with shortish Bieber hair with fringe? I think it's bleached. He's also wearing a sweater and maybe sitting on a couch. Looks like a tumblr cunt.

Thanks boyzzz I need it for possible hair inspo

I'm thinking of cutting my hair short and styling it like pic related

Can I pull it off? I've hair long hair forever.

Here's my current status.

theres something about mary

theres something about your mom

How do I fix this mess? My hair is naturally thick and straight. Please help Veeky Forumsm

looks fine as it is, use the right products tho

another angle would be better dude

i like it

grow it out more on top and keep the sides short

not a fan dude

need a new hairstyle, tips?

I really need help... can someone tell me what shoul I do? (I've been thinking kill myself, so, is a good option?)

Rip

Any advice?

become a trap

Do a pompadour, IMO.

I think I'm every fucking ugly thing that can exist, therefore... I don't have an androgyne appearence, talking seriously... is there nothing I can do with my hair? I want to leave it grow out, but I don't know how it will look with my face form

You look like a Korean rap singer bro

Pls no bully

please respond

Are you a lesbian

i want to bully you with my dick if you're a dude

He looks like a little Guatemalan child.
Go, Diego Go!

What do you think of this hairstyle

Grow it long like Kurt Russell.

I have no idea what to do with my hair. I have ugly and asymmetrical face (huge forehead and my right eye is hooded + dat weird, crooked smile) - so I figured it's best to leave my hair alone so it doesn't drag attention to my face. Decided to finally cut it, but I have no idea what would suit me. Any ideas? PS pls no bully

Pixie

You look like my gf's sister. I don't know how to help you, I don't think there's much you can do, perhaps some light bangs to hide the forehead. You don't look as unattractive as you think though.

It's not that hard, but also not as quick. Comb your hair like sick the way you want it. Do it whenever you get out of the shower and each morning.

just shave it

who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?