Everyday oufit

>everyday oufit
>black slim tapered jeans
>white button down
>maybe a jumper in grey or navy
>CPs or a pair of oxfords

sort of like pic related.

this is what I wear almost every day, is this wrong?

I think it should be pretty obvious whats wrong with your outfits when its easy af finding examples of your specific outfit.

>everyday outfit
more like everymeme outfit.

Tbh I like this a lot man, it's really clean and simple and it's something that would be appropriate for Uni, work, a dinner date or even just a casual movie.

Works really well.

Better than yeezy420hoodiestreetwearxdddd

There's nothing wrong with this fit as long as the pieces are high-quality and fit well.

>this is what I wear almost every day, is this wrong?
Well, why are you wearing it? Why do you feel it represents you so accurately that you would wear it every day?

>lacking this much confidence

its wrong because you need validation OP

you're fishing for "he's really boring and has no personality"
and you're right

Idk, I just think I've created a "uniform", I like it but I wonder if there's anything wrong.
I'd like to wear floral shirts in the warmer months, but I don't know how to incorporated them into my wardrobe.

if this is all that you aspire to than you should aspire to death

I like it. Clean and simple.

>I'd like to wear floral shirts in the warmer months, but I don't know how to incorporated them into my wardrobe.

Subdued light chino pants or shorts, simple solid light shirt underneath, white sneakers

>CPs or a pair of oxfords
>oxfords
Do you derbies? Oxfords don't work with casual fits/jeans. Too sleek.

>swans

shite

*mean

Not that guy but are these appropriate once in a while?

The only dress shoes I have. Don't want them to go to waste and looking for a way to pull them off with my casual wear.

lame and boring.

if you're like %95 of this board, 17 year olds playing dress up to "get a gf" then it might be acceptable

w2c sweater?

no

I'm not saying no you cant wear dress shoes with casual wear im saying you can't wear THOSE dress shoes ever

>make my wardrobe like op pic
>realize how boring and played out it is

hnnnnnng that is Inkinsurgent. His fits are literally god-tier. He used to post them here and on Superfuture all the time. Awesome inspo bro.

everyone here will tell you square toed shoes look like shit
because it's true
they look bad

This is so damned boring. I'd imagine this guy gets up every day, eats a bowl of oatmeal, dresses up in his usual outfit, goes to class/work, has a cheese sandwich for lunch, maybe a cup of coffee around two, goes home, eats a piece of chicken breast, watches House M.D. and goes to bed early.

Talk shit post fit. :)
There is no way you look even half as good as he does so...

A uniform is boring. A capsule gives you the same simplicity but is versatile enough to not look autistic.

Also, a white button down with black pants and shoes = congrats, you're a waiter or other member of the service staff. Uniform indeed.

I didn't say it looks bad, just boring. I choose to wear a variety of different clothes because I think it's more interesting.

hurrrr muh SLR photo quality
hurr my basic bitch tumblr core minimalism

fuck off fag, you have no taste at all

>mfw wore almost exact fit as pic today
Now I feel like a meme. Comfy fit tho

>It's an "I'm afraid to be different" episode

You probably frequently use social media as well.

c
u
c
k
s

>talking about fashion on a fashion board

Yeah thats definitely a red flag, you're not projecting at all

People will think you are weird if they see you in the same shit all the time.

This isn't bad, it's inoffensive and works but it's far from revolutionary. I wear this kind of thing sometimes, though often I tend to just put on a flannel, hoodie, jeans and boots which again isn't groundbreaking, I'm just lazy.

Throw those in the trash, right now