Is smoking weed Veeky Forums?

Is smoking weed Veeky Forums?

No, but it isn't un-effay if you shut the fuck up about it

in the privacy of your own home, yeah

In the paranoid privacy of your room, even then no, because it stink up your surrounding.

Weed is cancer. That smell triggers me and makes me wanna puke. The only acceptable THC is edible.

Stoners are pitiful losers.

yea as long as you stay far away from typical weed culture

lmao kys

once again tripfags proving they truly are the most chronic autism sufferers of the modern age

lol no, never
weed is lame as shit, as is most recreational drug use

The only effay drugs are LSD and cocaine

If you think smoking, drinking and getting wasted are fun, you should give up on being effay.

some of the most effay people of all time were addicts and recreational users pleb

LSD turns you into a pseudo-enlightened, mildly psychotic conspiracist, only partly back in touch with reality.
Cocaine turns you into totally insufferable, ego beast addict, who no body sober wants to be around.

lsd is the most reddit drug in existence

I literally just think smoking is fun. I don't enjoy drinking or partying.

You give straight edge people a bad name.

Yeah, maybe back when drug use was counter culture.
Smoking weed or tripping on psychedelics used to be a way for the disillusioned populous (mainly the youth) to project civil disobedience and get back at the machine, by exploring the 'illegal realms' of their consciousness.

Now most people don't give a shit if you use drugs and the original counter culture has left it's social mark. Now every pleb smokes weed, does MDMA at clubs, tries ket once or twice. Drug use is no longer a rebellion, it's no longer cool.
It's just lame and pathetic...

it's alright if it's not a part of who you are as a person. i like to smoke a joint with some friends once in a while and go for some greasy food/listen to music/do some dumb shit. stoners are retarded though.

really? I'm not into drugs because my dad was an alcoholic but I honestly dont care about what others due let them do them

This man speaks the truth

Yes this is what I used to think, but the I eventually realised it was always the idea that was fun, never the actual experience. I wasted a year of my life smoking weed everyday, accomplishing nothing. Now, It's been over a year since I stopped and I've never been happier.

>ugh born in the wrong generation
if you are doing drugs to rebel or for your cool image you are literally a fucking teenager and what you described in that post
Lighten up user, do some mushrooms

A lot of my friends smoke and I used to as well, but now I think it is just a huge waste of money and time on top of it being unhealthy for you.
The ones who need to lighten up are drug users. All they do is get high every time they go out and then either force themselves on others by not shutting up about how high they are or killing the conversation with their "transcendent ideas"

This.
If it smells it can't be Veeky Forums.

Meanwhile everyone on effay thinks smoking cigs is cool

was literally just about to post this haha

No, i'm not spewing that whole 'le wrong generation'
I'm just describing the roots our current drug culture.
And yes thats exactly what it started out as in the 60's - as a rebellion and a statement.
I've done mushrooms, numerous times, smoked tonnes of weed and done all kinds of drugs. It's just an experience, nothing much else, like watching TV. experiences which I regret, I honestly wish I could take back all the time I wasted fucking around with my consciousness.

It's just instant gratification, pseudo-enlightenment, nothing really worth while or fun in any kind of fulfilling way.

>And yes thats exactly what it started out as in the 60's - as a rebellion and a statement.
no it fucking didn't you dumb fuck
go read some books about the subject before spouting things that you feel might be sorta correct
fuck I can even recommend you some to start off if you actually care instead of just wanting to be right over the internet

To add, I guess the point I was making is that the original statement is no longer necessary or valid, so drug use has very little cultural meaning today and is just a lame pass time or a way for boring people to have fun.

>It's just instant gratification, pseudo-enlightenment, nothing really worth while or fun in any kind of fulfilling way.
Nah actually fuck recommending anything to you, you are exactly the kinda faggot I can't deal with.
You ever considered it's maybe you who is the pseudo-intellet with your 'not fun or worth while in fullfilling way' crap?
Maybe it can be fun and wroth while but you are to deep in your own ass to just enjoy and let the good times roll?

"Is it Veeky Forums" is a stupid question, so i'll say what, in my experience, has been good and bad in my lifelong relationship with weed. I've done most of the things on the 'Bad' list myself, so on judgement, but they are generally things I'm very glad I'm done with. So go ahead and disagree with me all you want, these are just my experiences with weed.

Bad
>Smoking weed everyday
>Smoking weed because you're bored
>Having some huge glass apparatus or vape
>Having withdrawal because you haven't smoked all day
>Smoking butter or oil
>Talking about weed and weed culture constantly
>Smoking your friends weed and never paying
>Getting first timers extremely high for a laugh
>Not being able to control your smoking
>Acting like you're a weed expert
>Not hanging out with your friends because none of you have weed
>Needing weed to fall asleep or have an appetite
>Smoking in obnoxiously public places
>Not applying for a job because they test for weed
>Being lethargic

Good
>Buying weed and only smoking it occasionally
>Smoking weed for special occasions, where it will enhance the experience
>Being generous with your weed to those around you
>Being able to say you don't want to smoke when someone offers
>Being able to not be high with your friends when they're high
The only people who can get away with smoking everyday are people that do extreme sports. For them, weed helps you get in the zone and be creative. Plus they usually don't have a serious job (besides maybe working at a skate/ski shop) so they can be lazy fucks all the time

Oh also, protip: if you drink coffee as you smoke weed, I find you don't burn out as hard. I know the caffeine crash should enhance the burnout, but in my experience it doesn't. Maybe caffeine has a longer half life or something.

I have read a lot of books on the subject actually. Are you referring to the intellectual and psychological movement associated with psychedelics? Because that only describes a small portion of the larger counter culture.

Smoking weed makes me nauseous, anxious, and horny in that order.

>drug use has very little cultural meaning today
you really are clueless
they are huge part of lot of sub-cultures, go to a punk gig or a rave some time, if anything the cultural meaning is bigger than ever

No go on, seriously, tell me what you get out of drug use.
I'm only describing what it ended up meaning to ME, I'm not stopping anyone else from doing it.
Maybe you're just intolerant because you can't comprehend that there are some ex-(psychedelic)drug users who no longer wish to engage with that kind of experience.

it's not effay, but I smoke it constantly now that I am done with uni but makes me feel totally worthless. I have a few buds left but when they're gone I'll stick with a sport and stop smoking

>I'm only describing what it ended up meaning to ME
Then how about fucking saying so instead of telling your opinions on the matter no one cares about like they are the truth and on condemning tone?

East coast powder heroin and opioid painkillers like roxies and percoset are the most fa drugs. I like smoking weed but it's not fa at all, it's pretty ugly. LSD is ultimate cringe

Lol rave culture is dead, drugs are just an accessory to any kind of sub-culture today. Mainly because everyone does drugs, there's nothing unique to it, just like alcohol or nicotine (yes I know they're drugs too).

Why are you so riled up? jeez do drugs really mean that much to you user? it's kinda sad

No, its relate to Pink Floyd / Hippie / DUDE../ Vaporwave / Gansta / Poor class shit and thats totally NO effay.

somethings thats killing everyone and tearing apart communities is not effay. east coast perc and roxy culture is extremely trashy. Ive yet to see one fashionable pill head

Nah, faggots spouting shit in condeeming tone like they are better than other people are kind of a pet peevee of mine

first post best post

Are these threads for real, or are you being ironic?
Do you actually want other anons to dictate
what you can and can't smoke? What's the fucking point of these threads?

Its 100% real, people here are insecure and need validation and permition for every thing they do

i think he was just condeming recreational drug use no saying he was better than you user, you need to chill dude lol

wanting other anons to dicate what you can and cant do is this entire board, i cant believe you overlooked that

>thinking that something you read here is anything other than opinion
>getting this hurt over a comment made about drug culture

This is what constantly fucking with one's consciousness does to someone's emotional and critical responses.

Lol the thing is they're not actually good times, go climb a fucking mountain or something, stop dicking around with your serotonin system...

Lol

If you like it then go ahead, just know that those that don't like it, dont like you either. Not that you have to worry or anything, that's just the truth

MDMA is Veeky Forums as fuck

you faggot

Maybe you should be more concerned with the character of a person and not whether or not they like to drink or smoke pot, you autistic fuck

>implying fashionable drug abuser isnt the most Veeky Forums
nigga go die

i am not he but i am interested in these reccs pls

My personal favourite. Not sure if its Veeky Forums though. All my freinds and i use and we're certainly not fashionale

Nope. Anything that makes you stupid isnt effay.

Alchoholics arent effay nor are nicotine addicts. Drinking alchohol like wine or something besides beer with friends (not to get drunk) is effay. So is smoking tobacco while doing something like reading or talking is efay. You cant be social with weed, because everything you say is goofy and stupid. Plus it stinks like a dead skunk, and it makes all your clothes stink aswell. It doesnt have the nice smell of tobacco. Also cigarettes suck because they are chemical lobotomies in a paper tube.

If you're autistic it's cool. If not you look like a cunt

not in the us where all they listen to is cancer.
In the UK and europe taking yokes/md and partying all night is the only way to live.
only good if done in moderation or youll turn into a session zombie

>implying they aren't connected

drugs have been used long before the 60s you stupid fuck

lmao

>nice smell of tobacco

everything in this post was a factual statement

Why not spend the time that you smoke weed doing something more productive like learning to draw or learning to play an instrument? Fuck even playing games is better than sitting and smoking your short term memory away. At least it can be classed as a hobby.

I usually smoke weed before I workout or do other hobbys

I rarely ever smoke, but I can appreciate the smell of an unsmoked cigar.

Tobacco smoke in general though is pretty bad (but especially cigarettes)and it makes your clothes smell like a bar.

Of course, but you're missing my point.
Our current drug culture started back in the 60s when drug use started to become wide spread throughout the western populous.

i genuinely don't know what people get out of smoking weed, whats the point?

why do you need weed to enjoy those activities in the first place?

>2015
>Not vaping

Same reason why some people would drink or whatever.
It's not that you need to, it's because it's nice to do once in a while.

#
Not who you are responding to, but you literally called drug users "lame and pathetic", and said if you drink or smoke you should give up on being effay.

Nah, he was condemning until he got called out. Then he squirmed and hid behind "just my personal beliefs, man"

yeah but like, what's nice about it?

Read it again, I said drug use was lame and pathetic, not the users.

Yes he did, now why are you so butthurt? That guy just voiced facts that every sane person with common sense knows, and I am occasional drug user. You must be some kind of pro drugs sjw, are you? Fucking hysterical dumbass

Only effay drugs are psilocybin mushrooms, mescaline, and 4-fa

>>kek check out this hardboiled faggot

it makes it more enjoyable and intense

if you think it's not Veeky Forums you've obviously never smoked weed in a high rise apartment overlooking the city with the only light source being purple string lights across the living room and on the balcony while music plays.

Or hey, how about this ~
>sitting in a high rise apartment overlooking the city with the only light source being purple string lights across the living room and on the balcony while music plays
the addition of the weed adds nothing to the situation, as the situation is what is Veeky Forums or whatever, not the weed

why do stoners need weed to 'enhance' all of the experiences? why can't you just enjoy the experience sober? isn't that more real, more intense? or maybe it's a dependency and they can't actually have fun without weed anymore

what are you retarded?
have you ever tried alcohol?

>Needing weed to fall asleep or have an appetite
Some people have trouble falling asleep. I'd say weed is better prescribed meds in that part. Some people also have trouble eating, again I say weed is great for that. I support weed for it's proven medicinal properties although I think smoking once or twice a week if you're bored is fine. Everything in moderation

I agree with the rest of the 'bad' list though

yeah, and it's shit unless you want to get fucked up... why do drug users assume non drug users drink alcohol or have never tried illicit drugs? my question still stands

No.

It smells bad and everyone I know who is always high are losers who have no control over their lives

I stayed at this weed kippy guys house and it stank like shit and it was nasty

>vaping
>ever

Yeah but problems with sleep and eating are almost away behavioural and can be solved through discipline and a positive change in routine. How is medicating with weed any better than prescribed meds?

if you have a card its fa; anything beyond a pax vape is too obnoxious

i vape once in the morning and its better relaxer and concentrator than adderal or ritalin imo, mostly because im not taking pills. as a sleeping aid it works well too, i eat 10mg and been waking up early and i dont snore anymore

>Yeah but problems with sleep and eating are almost away behavioural
>almost always
But not always. Some people suffer from ptsd and other disorders induced by trauma for whatever reason and can't sleep because nightmares and things like that. Inability to sleep isn't just due to habit or behavior. Prescribed meds can mess with other parts of your body/brain (side effects and all that jazz). Weed barely has downside's and if you smoke just to sleep it'll be cheaper than meds if you're insurance doesn't cover it.

As for the eating, it tends to be more behavorial but weed will most likely help.

the addition of weed literally makes the situation better.
because it DOES enhance the experience, that's the whole point.

Not in the slightest.

nobody needs to do anything you sperg.
people drink and do drugs because its fun and they want to

almost always kinda means not always doesn't it? do you think the previous guy was suffering from ptsd? probably not.

This is coming from someone who has been through the whole psychiatric process of doctors and meds for bdd and eating disorders and all the related depression and sleeping issues.

From my own experience, and from all those who i've spoken to who have been through the same and come out the other side, positive changes in one's lifestyle is the single most beneficial component in combating mental illness, cbt, mindfulness, routine, a healthy lifestyle - that's the shit.

huh and weed does have all kinds of terrible side affects for a lot of people, paranoia, depression, lethargy, decreased motivation, a slow numbing to the world. weed can have a profound affect on some people and it's largely ignored because of a bias pro-legalisation movement.

(don't get me wrong, i'm pro-legal myself, i just don't think the actual negative side affects are not given enough consideration on this side and are drowned out my the whole "woo wonderdrug cures everything from cancer to depression" nutbags)

>weed literally makes the situation better
nah that's not actually an answer you see, how is it 'better'?

ignore that double negative at the end