ITT:We discuss about baldness

Whats your opinion it?
We will ever have a cure/treatment that really works in the long run for it?
Is minox a myth?
How can you cope with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/incredible-recovery-from-nw5-the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just shave it off, wear a cap or rock it like Rick.

-It sucks
-Prob not, don't fall for the "cure in five years" bs
-It's a cruel joke, just syncronizes your follicles' growth/dormant phases, meaning you end up with big sheds in between
-manning up

I've been completely bald (nothing on top) for almost six years now.
I tried everything to hang onto it. It's not worth it, just accept it and shave it; it's the only way you'll still be able to look decent.
Hanging onto shitty thin hair just ages you and makes you look like complete shit.

i've noticed that for me, facial hair doesn't work. i can't grow it thick enough. I have a receding hairline and i've found that a buzzcut or anything really short doesn't work for me. i keep hearing this about if its any type of hair loss you should cut your losses and cut it short but i really disagree with that. Along with that is that you should grow facial hair but that doesn't work for me either, i just don't have the genetics for thick facial hair and i look bad trying to pull it off.

You can save it if you're a tranny.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/incredible-recovery-from-nw5-the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/

You young guys just need to remember recession isn't the end of the world and is both normal and different from actual balding

Don't freak out when it happens

I'm thinning hard at the top of the crown, but my hairline has only looked "mature" for years now.

The rest is fine. I look pretty decent when I buzz it.

Now if only my facial hair wasn't so shit. Is that easier to stimulate and grow than up top?

They are getting very close now, yes I know, they have been since forever.

But the experts are really positive.

Check out the hairlosscure2020 website. Too much terminology but from what I understand they have found a way to take a small piece of skin with hair and then use stem cells to grow hair.

Check out this shit:

www toolsofmen com/beard-and-minoxidil/

I'm about to try this, if you Google "minoxidil beard growth" you will find a big thread on a beard forum with proof... I've been lurking on over 150 pages in that thread.

Sure but how much are we talking about?

Baldies do all a favor and kill urselves

>Taking a prostate enlargement pill every day
>Applying liquid blood pressure medicine on my scalp twice a day
>Including shampoo meant for occasional fungal infection in my daily hair regimen due to its secondary anti-androgenic properties
>Having the acronyms RU58841, CB-01-03 and TM30089 actually mean something to me
>Praying to Tsuji so that I will be blessed when the second coming of hair descends upon the Earth

It's a bizarre fucking way to go about. But it's gotta be done.

A lot of things are in stage 2 and 3 as we speak, it's like the baldness space race. BUT, then we gotta wait for the FDA to delay the commercial release, or as they've done in the past, fuck it all up.

minox i read tries to "restarts" your hair growth cycle to be more inline with your already strong hairs.

ive read more the majority of people see fin working but minox doing nothing; i believe fin is probably the most successful way to go if youre going to be overly dedicated to treatment. however success defined by internet forums can range literally range from 1% to 100% and if you have ED or have a great sex life then fin probably isnt the best route

no cure other than a transplant. we can send people in space but we're taking a pill for prostate and using shampoo to cure thinning hair

Even if you get a transplant you must be on Fin to prevent the non-transplanted hair from going away.

Minox will give you wimpy hair you can't do anything with. DHT-blockers will make you sad and anxious. Just embrace the scalp.

I'm only 18 and i think i'm balding. I get a lot of hair in my hands when i wash it ( 10-15) and there is a lot of hair in the bath when i'm done..
Also if i shake my hair with my hand i'll see hair falling down. I might become an hero this shit stresses me out so much. I haven't seen changes except for the temples.

I started taking fin as soon as I began to notice some thinning on the temples (my dad and older brother are bald).
It's been almost 4 years now and no side effects at all, the only thing finasteride did was keep my hair, and it even thickened the hair in the temples.

How do I go about getting fin? Should I go to my primary physician first? Or should I find a dermatologist?

same cept i'm 21.
I've always had a high hairline/widows peak since I was a baby but now that it's receding it looks like i'm in my late 30s. I'm going to the barber tomorrow, don't know what to get if i'm being honest

The future is clearly bald user.

Do you have long hair? Mine does the same but not the not as numerous. Mainly when I run a hand through my hair I'll get a stray hair and when I brush it, it will catch a good number.

I'm honestly not sure what my hair is doing. On one temple it's been rounding out but the other hasn't. I really hope it's not baldness. My father only got an extreme windows peak and kept a good bit of his hair until he passed away at 73. My full brother is balding but my Half brothers aren't. So it's stressful. Also prematurely going grey from stress/genetics

>mfw by the time I'm 30 I'll either be bald or look like a salt an pepper old man

Yeah my hair is way longer than usual.
Getting a haircut tommorow to see if it changes anything

Best advice I can give for longer hair is not to tie it too tight or for too long. I only tie mine up when I leave the house.

>You young guys just need to remember recession isn't the end of the world and is both normal and different from actual balding

'the fuck are you talking about? Baldfag here, if these guys are getting recession they are concerned about it's unlikely to just stop.

>"Just shave it bruh"

Okay how about you go shave your head? Right that's what I thought.

I've been on Finasteride for 11 months now. My hair has thickened overall and had a little regrowth on my temples.

Those people aren't balding, you are

Just shave it, it doesn't look good

Is it too far gone? Can it still be saved?

Shave my beautiful full thick head of hair that treatments are helping me maintain?

Is my hairline too fucked or is there a chance it can be salvaged?

Doesn't even look like hair loss to be honest. Go get the opinion of a derm. Finasteride would be all you need.

I'm 19 and I think I'm thinning. I want to end myself

Don't end yourself, try Finasteride

Eat your vegs.
Exercise regularly.

If they don't work, go see a doctor.

And just one note. Not everyone looks good tonsured.

Does it work or is it just a meme?

Also, wikipedia is saying that that stuff will probably kill my dick

Yes I've been on it for 11 months and have maintained my hair with regrowth at the temples

Is me

Don't worry about the sides, they are uncommon. The way I look at it, I won't be getting laid if I'm bald anyways, might as well take the risk.

Do you still get hard?
I'm already quite a beta faggot, the last thing I need is to fuck up my dick

You won't be getting laid when you're a slick Norwood 6 bruh

And yes I do. I just had sex with a girl on Tuesday with no problems.

That's nice to hear.
Btw I'm not that bad, I just think I'm thinning? I'm really stressed from college and I'm paranoid. My parents also have god-tier genetics related to hair so maybe I'm just overthinking it. I don't know...
I should just kill myself is way easier senpai

Just think about all the whores you'll be banging by simply just taking a pill once a day. It's better to start treatment now while it's still early.

You're tempting me, Satan
Here's a pic of my head btw, they look particularly bad now... but it's also 1 am and I'm tired as fuck and quite scared

Yeah you look like a diffuse thinner. I would start treatment now.

I'll go see my dermatologist
If i don't kill myself sooner ;_;

Can I buy it online?

Yes you can buy it from like InHousePharmacy however if you're in the US you're better off getting a prescription. 30 days worth of 5 mg Finasteride tabs are like $9. You cut those 5 mg tabs into 4ths.

No, Europe here

They don't deliver in my country REEEE

This. My friend went bald by the age of 20. I wish i had before and after pics. Anyways i think around the age of 24 he decided that he was going to become a she and started takimg hormones. A uear later and She has a full head of long hair. That shit is crazy.

I mean there is a cure, its called finasteride. Doesn't work for 100% of people but its pretty good, definetely worked for me

hah I remember thinking it would never happen to me, but it happens to like 90% of guys, that means you.

gtfo normie you don't know what suffering is