Help?

So I have an older brother (21) and his winter attire is what I put as the pic.
He's overweight and gets disgusting looks from everyone when he wears this stuff.
When I try to confront him on this he says he looks cool and doesn't want to change.
Should I confront him on this? If so, what should I suggest he wear instead

Sick oil slicker. if he's dead set on being an autist just help him pick out some sick boots and make sure his pants aren't awful. he's not wearing a tshirt under that is he?

yeah he is he wears black cargo pants and usually a black/navy t shirt with doctor who/supernatural/fallout graphics on them

is this a copy pasta?

nope I can get a picture of the stuff if you don't believe me

I believe you but I also want to see the picture

He's wearing the hat right now while he's at school
Here's the shoes, coat, and typical t shirt that he wears

Hey op, I had such a phase at 18 to 23 (minus being fat). It eventually goes away, dw

i want to believe

This. Ask him for his influences and he will likely show you some movie people or characters from Fallout. Point out to him why their outfits work and take him shopping to improve on his style. How the fuck would Lucas Simms look if he wore a silly graphics tee under his duster? He'd look pretty fucking unmanly and since manliness is obviously what your brother is going for, it will at some point occur to him that stuff like that doesn't work.

Leave your brother alone. Fashion is a choice and most people don't give a shit.

Lmaooo I have that hat in brown in my room right now. Bought it in the Outback when I was 13 and on a student vacation to Australia, now its just a souvenir on my hat rack. If your brother regularly goes out wearing that hat or anything in this picture he may be long gone

Give us a picture of your bro so we know what we're dealing with here.

How fat is he, is he grossly overweight or just husky?
Whats his hair like, long and greasy?

Chances are he is completely retarded and has zero clue of how stupid he looks/is. Just make fun of him and get him real insecure so he will be open to change, thats what my friends did to me when I was fat and dressed like an idiot.

People should wear what they want, who cares

Get him some combat boots, I guess.

Burn the autism shoes.

School shooter core isnt effay though. Get him some cowboy boots or whatever and a denim shirt so he doesnt look so edgy.

Help him evolve his look, it doesn't even have to be Veeky Forums, you can improve his clothes without really changing the guy

A nice black wool overcoat, while pointlessly formal for him, would be a huge improvement over what he's wearing now and would still be "anime" enough for him to like. The sneakers are easy, just get him something all-white that's equally comfortable, like some AF1s or Stans with insoles. Blank t-shirts instead of graphic ones, maybe push some comfy button-ups in materials like linen. He wouldn't be even remotely fashionable, but he would look better while still feeling like himself

I like the denim shirt idea but cowboy boots would look goofy af on a fatty

Still miles ahead of pedo shoes. Any kind of western boot would work, even chelseas would be okay.

He has really wide feet so it's hard to find any kind of shoe that he is really comfortable in
I doubt he will fit in boots

Use the aura of disgust surrounding your brother to become the hot sibling and reap rewards

That's my problem. My fucking wide feet.

>Just make fun of him and get him real insecure so he will be open to change, thats what my friends did to me when I was fat and dressed like an idiot.
hahaha

Ausfag here. You rarely see anyone wear coats like that here even though "Drizabone" is like a heritage brand for us.
It might be different in the country.

People sometimes do wear hats like that, unfortunately they never match them to their outfit at all. It's just
>boy, sunny out
>don't really want skin cancer today
>i'll put this on

W2C duster? Srs

Combat boots are just another kind of autism shoe

Have you seriously never seen those weird suburban true aussie wannabes who wear these outfits?

Surplus tanker boots.
Cheap, effective, slightly less autistic.

this, a simple navy/black overcoat helps alot, and maybe get a pair of simple all-black sneakers. Just get pieces that don't standout at all.

>pic related

just get him a cheap H&M overcoat for 90 bucks, he probably likes it since it would make him look like "le classy gentleman"