What hair styling products does Veeky Forums use?

What hair styling products does Veeky Forums use?
Currently using this but I'm almost out

Other urls found in this thread:

theiapolis.com/d8/hF4/i6KR/k9/l6TF/wZK/zac-efron-as-charlie-st-cloud-24.jpg
thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/fury-brad-poit.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this.
+smells great
+produces a nice texture
+looks matte, not wet or overly shiny
+holds hair in place for atleast 6 hrs but still flexible and not rockhard
-expensive

I use the shaving cream for this line. I love it.

Haven't had a pomade even come close to this quality.

Oribe

completely matte texture with a crazy amount of hold

also acts as a dry shampoo which is pretty cool

I use the blue 'wet look'

I have straight, thick hair and it gives me that greasy look.

Pic related

Using this as a prestyler (it gives me a massive hold). I used the Gatsby before, but this one is way better. If you live in Japan as well, give a shot to this uno matte effector.
label.m mud clay after blow drying

is it bad i just want to buy this because the packaging is very nice

i dont really know how to describe what i want, but w2c a product that makes my hair light voluminous but without the wet look
also i hate it when you run your hand through your hair and theres alot of friction from the product
do i just take better care of my hair

apply mousse to damp hair and blow dry it into the desired style, you've be left with very light and bouncy hair with no noticeable product to touch or feel. then experiment with other products for hold or whatever else you're looking for

thanks dude that sounds perfect

Could you post the kind of hair you achieve with this stuff?

I use this pomade daily. Damn good hold and the shine isn't quite matte but neither is it too slick, it's just perfect. I also use...

This. I use it for touch ups and to get the troublesome parts of my hair under control for the whole day. My hair is on the wavy side so it tends to get out of control easy. Completely matte so it isn't really visible.

It's honestly super versatile. You can get the greasy look that holds well if you put a lot while your is wet. I tend to do a light/medium amount after my hair dries for a few minutes to get a nice "product-free" look that I can mess up throughout the day to give me that lazy look.
> theiapolis.com/d8/hF4/i6KR/k9/l6TF/wZK/zac-efron-as-charlie-st-cloud-24.jpg

On windy days I do a bit more product since my hair likes blowing in the wind and I usually have no issues with hold.
> thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/fury-brad-poit.jpg

These dudes are obviously way better looking than me but the hair is the same texture I get it.

this shit dries your hair up and fucks it

RIP

I bought this and it is the only pomade I have ever owned that went moldy. Other than that it was nothing to write home about. Cool packaging though.

This. Underrated imo, but then again I haven't used many others. Wasn't in stock the next time I stopped by (drug store - I already know no need to say anything) so I go some axe pomade. Safe to say it was garbage in comparison.

The old spice stuff has a decent hold and slight shine, but the smell might be too much for some. Got tired of it after a while, but would buy again

Recommendations for extremely thick/coarse and wavvy mediterranean hair? The only thing that can hold my hair decently right now is the Suavecito Pomade, and it looks like crap when it dries. I was thinking about trying clay like , to get just a soft hold without any after-curling that grease-based pomade does to my hair. Any suggestions?

Bump, interested in knowing as well

Try water-base pomade
Also use conditioner

Check this out. My hair is not waivy but it's extremely thick, I tried Claymation by Hanz de Fuko as well but the hold isn't that great honestly.

I've got thicc coarse wavy hair, I use hanz de fuko Claymation, my hair length reaches down past my chin in the front portion which I style back and to the side

I have to adjust throughout the day multiple times though because otherwise it starts to get droopy, however I live in a very hot state so I'm sure sweating has an effect on it

could you show us your hair?

has anyone tried this product?

Using it everyday, how long does that thing last?

Currently using pic related.

It takes a decade to wash out and will result in you pulling out a lot of hairs as you comb, but it straightens my extremely wavey thick hair relatively well and after a few hours actually makes it much softer and more flowing than it would be normally despite it feeling like concrete for the first 3 or so hours. Also it's like 2.50 and is sold at every store in the universe so that helps.

Shit here's pic related

I like using these. What's the best Gatsby stuff or does it all just depend on what you're trying to go for?

Some people consider it a meme but it works the best out of all the products I've tried, perfect for fine hair

Don't use quicksand with thick hair, it can be a bitch to get it through my fine hair (though I have a lot of it)

I have a tin at home and I don't like it. Makes my hair extremely greasy and curls after a bit. I guess you're lucky it works good for you,

using the same but the grey one

How is it? Thought of trying that one next

Since I started using grapeseed oil, my hair has not once been frizzy in humidity.

Want to try this stuff soon.

Anybody got experience with teddy boy products? My hair is around 12-13 inches long for reference.

This. Gatsby is shit. The texture is so dry and crusty.

Works fine for me...

My color

Could anyone recommend a good light weight product? I'd like it mostly for frizz and fly always, but some light hold would be nice to. Must have a matte finish as well.

Good but I liked the pink one best.

American crew wax, but I regret my purchase ever since I tried out my jap's friend wax. I'm gonna buy that one when I run out on my american crew.

doesnt flake
holds all day
nice sized tub
good for me

>gel
Fuck out of here

Ahh the infamous moco de gorilla

Pretty much forever, I've been using it for half a year and as you can see there's still plenty left. Since I combine it with a prestyler a fingertip is usually enough though. It has a very distinctive smell to it which I personally like quite a lot, but apparently it's not for everyone

mah nigga
this shit is amazing