Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

im waiting for froggu

Her arms look like they don't belong to the body

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

>start seeing results
>get lax
Wew how do I keep my mindset strong lads?

Am i become /thinspo/

look kinda like tyler oakley, would date if not gay tho
Keep it up user!

Ketogenic diet is doing wonders and I am so happy /thinspo/! Whenever I feel hungry I can safely eat til I'm full, no more bloating, no sugar cravings and no headaches/being tired/etc caused by carbs! Coconut seems to be the key, it makes me feel really satisfied for long time (and tastes so good)! I try to avoid red meat and mostly eat tofu, seafood and once in a while some chicken, lots of green veggies of course and mushrooms, I absolutely love mushrooms.
I'm currently maintaining tho so I don't know if the amount of fats I eat daily is safe anymore...

weak chin

Anyone do keto while vegetarian? I recently got told my liver is having issues and while I'm thin and don't drink I eat a lot of carbs and I'm worried it's stalling my weight loss (I've not lost any weight for 3 weeks). I'm waiting to hear from my doctor what exactly the issue is with my liver but it sounds likely that it's NAFLD and I heard keto can reverse the effects of that? I'm vegetarian for ethical reasons though so wouldn't want to eat meat just for weight loss.

I'm sure I have seen her before... is she chilean? .-.

That's anzu a filthy t*rk

Skip the snack. Instead lets say your normal eating window is 7am to 9pm.
day 1: 8am to 9pm
day 2: 9am to 9pm
day 3: 10am to 9pm
etc etc.

Just ease yourself into the window.

Also don't go crazy about it. Some days I'm hungry at 10am for some reason and I just fuckin eat something. Other days I'm not hungry until 1 so my window is a bit smaller. We're human and variable, lots of factors at play. But, just take it easy and enjoy weightloss on easy mode.

I think that's pretty natural. You get lower and then go "eh, to celebrate I'll have that beer" or whatever. Then the progress slows and you go "oh shit I gotta get back on target" so you tighten things up.

I think that's natural and really will be part of maintaining when you reach your ugw. You'll be 105-lbs and then creep up to 108-lbs and all the sudden go "yikes I gotta be good this week" and it'll trickle back down to 105 as you make those small adjustments.

For me looking at thinspo does help, but really by logging my weights when I see it going up it bums me out and forces me to get back on track.

>wake up
>still no qt thinspo gf or bf

Are you qt and thinspo user?

>all these cucks cry about eating disorders: starving through the day and even falling for the binge purge meme
>crying every time they have big dinners and friends in town
>meanwhile, I use intermitted fasting and literally breeze through my weightloss and can have big dinners whenever I want
>tons of energy from the short fast and I get to prepare the finest in meals to make sure I get all my nutrients with the least amount of wasted time

I haven't seen bonganon for a really long time. I hope she's okay.

This is literally so funny every time

Join the /thinspo/ group on the LINE app!

I've been making half of the threads, just not really posting. I'm well though thanks, how are you, friend? :)

Hey! I'm well. I started IF since don't want to be a mealcuck. Seems to be helping actually. Some days I'm hungrier earlier than others though, and not really sure why.

I'm worried about the holidays coming. I'd like to eat some good food but afraid of going backwards. Just hoping once I get thin I can not be hungry so often.

You are maintaining, right? Do you feel hungry often or is it easy? Were you hungry a lot when you dieted down?

i would FUCK grimes

Its a boy

Tank u froggo

OC draw

Lost about 10 pounds in a couple of weeks, at 125 now. Will I be /thinspo/ soon?

Love it!

Awesome job, user. Height and gender?

M, 5'2
Being short isn't the absolute worst.

Glad to hear you're okay :) Good luck with IF! It's probably just a result of habit that you're still a bit hungry sometimes, how much are you eating?

I am maintaining! I don't feel hungry often, only right before meals. I used to a little bit, but I have some issues with digestion so I tend to just feel bloated a lot and struggle to eat enough :^( I would say it's a lot easier than expected even so though, and the dieting hunger gets easier with time.

Trying not to overthink it helps: there's nothing wrong with a few treats here and there, especially around the holidays. And you're probably less likely to overeat if you plan to eat something kind of "unhealthy" instead of worrying about doing so.

You can do it! Hope you enjoy the holidays, try not to let the stress get to you :)

I just want to be delicate and frail

>start fasting cause dont want to be mealcuck
>cant enjoy larger meals cause afraid of binge
>purge meals after cause fear of too many calories

Let me off this wild ride pls.

Thanks. Yeah, probably a bit of habit. I've been using coffee to try to help quench the hunger too, which seems to help a bit.

I eat about 1700-1800 calories per day. 500-600 for lunch, 200-250 in snacks between lunch and dinner, then 900-1200 at dinner. Sometimes less, but, at night I get really hungry. Also if I eat out then it's really hard. Last night probably had 1200 calories at dinner because I had a beer, a soup, and then salmon with pasta under it. I ate until 4/5 full as someone in another thread said the japanese saying goes, so didn't feel bloated leaving or anything, but I know it was still a lot of calories and hard to estimate.

Thanks, I'll try. You too! pls come back more often, I miss your comfy posting.

Bullimea is literally a symptom of being a mealcuck for too long, which caused you to become afraid of eating large amounts of food because of fear of weight gain.

This is just one more reason why being a mealcuck is absolutely retarded.

I am on the same weight for almost two weeks now (53/117), while I eat 1300 kcal or less a day. What do I need to change? (Also: bmi is 18.3)

>bullimea

Il fix myself or die trying. desu the dieing sounds more appealing right now.

Grimes is such a dirty cutie. Would love to hold hands with. 10/10

Also, is this dangerous? I keep feeling like I might be losing too much too quickly.

>t. butthurt mealcuck
Sorry I misspelled a plebeian mental illness caused by being a mealcuck.

Probably habit then, doesn't sound like you're restricting ridiculously. Coffee is pretty great for an appetite suppressant. I don't have any other healthy suggestions but fingers crossed it gets easier!

I'll try to post more, that means a lot though, thank you :)

im not bulimic retard
maybe you need better nutrition for your brain to operate properly

You could possibly also snack during your eating window, slowly increasing the amount you eat in one sitting. So if you have a 6 hour eating window you could eat like 6 small meals every hour, just snacking. Then move to 4, then 2.

How often do you purge?

purging is bulimia, mealcuck.

what? i dont fucking purge

Usually everyday, that sounds good though.

Oh so you're just a spelling a grammar nazi? Figures since you have no argument just want to pull a strawman and go after some spelling mistake. Stay mad, mealcuck.

i fucking do IF too, you are just fucking retarded m8

>gets btfo
>"I do IF too user!!"
topkek

How thin are you?

>purging everyday
That's going to be hard, famalam

Why so uncomfy, anons?:^(

That thigh is GROSS.

I wish I ate less calories but under like 1700 I don't feel well. I have a feeling the end of my weight loss is going to be very slow. I'm hungry now and it's only 10:30.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Slow weight loss is the most sustainable kind.

Tbh all I did to stay skinny is to avoid any food that is high on sugar. I find that ketchup is the biggest culprit for me.

5'10" and maintained 55-60kg, I eat junks like fastfood everyday.

No, you avoided eating too many calories, or at least your brain did for you.

You can eat very low sugar and still be fat.

Im 177 at 6'2 not that thin desu

pls respond

I know :(

Question for girls: did you experience any sagging of the boobs while losing weight, even if only a small amount?
I don't want to be 20 with flat pancake titties

Yeah. My boobs have deflated a bit. Some more than others. I went from a C to a B, and they are a little saggier.

I guess you could always get a breast lift if it was really bad?

*By "some more than others" I mean it seems like some girls boobs reduced more than others here, from when it gets talked about, not that my boobs deflated at different rates or something.

It's a lot harder.

Do you guys (girls) still weigh yourself while on your period? Is it true that you retain more water?

two weeks in of not eating shit food and for once i'm not missing it at all. i feel like this time i'm really gonna finally be able to get back down to my goal weight for good. stomach already looks better. anybody else got any mini success stories to share??

Guys I've been on around 1500cal for 1 and a half months and have lost around 8 kilos, I'm pretty happy with progress so far but do you guys have any tips on drinking? Drinking with friends on the weekend is like an integral part of my life and not something I want to give up. On an average night out I'll have maybe 4-7 pints of beer. Is there anything I should/can do to reduce calories besides just puking? Or anything I should do the next day or two? Thanks

Light beer or liquor with soda water.

Just be a friendless shut-in like I am

I have no friends so don't know what to tell you. Maybe just drink one or two light beers and then switch to water.

Figure out exactly how many calories are in each brand of beer you drink per pint, should be easy with commercial brands, and just save your calories the rest of the day.

If your goal is to get as drunk as your friends, usually drinking on a mostly empty stomach gets you drunk faster anyway. I suggest only drinking enough to where you feel good, don't overdo it.

This is also great advice

>tfw diet is a mess
>tfw you eat all of grandmas food

sounds comfy

Thanks for keeping the threads going!

When are we having our date?

I gained and lost a freshman 20lbs and went from a B to a C then down to a small B. Then I gained 15lbs in just a few months after I graduated and lost it again. I think they are a little saggier losing the more recent time. The first time, they weren't saggy, and I lost the weight FAST.

I think most people retain more water. I do, so I don't weigh myself. I definitely feel bloated, so I don't bother.

Congrats, user! I'm about a week into cutting out baked goods and cereal (I tend to overeat cereal big time). I lost 1-2lbs already. Kind of overate by 700 calories last night, but I'm not letting it get to me. Also, I think my TDEE might be higher than I thought, so that's nice.

Not a problem, I like picking the OP pic desu:^)

I thought it was germanon you were going for/trying to murder.

It was really really great but all the pie and colslaw don't fit my macros or my diet plan.

Love is suffering.

We already had our date. Has nothing to do with why she doesn't post anymore, I promise. Completely unrelated. :^)

Post legs pls.

Get LINE bonganon! Be my friend!

i'm 6'4" and 200lbs but it's not muscle and starting today i'm gonna do it boyos

I'm 6'5 and at 178 lbs right now. Started at 230 a few years ago.

You'll make it user

I just ate a cookie. These holidays are going to be a trainwreck.

Weirdly, I don't quite believe you.

I might join it but I'm so bad at group chats. I'm in the discord but I rarely talk ;;

Hang in there user. One cookie won't ruin your diet if you don't let it stress you out!

Which part don't you believe? (and thank you)

Probably mostly that you aren't somehow connected to her disappearance, but also both parts really :^)
You're very welcome though bb

The problem is one cookie here, one cookie there, it all adds up and I have such a hard time staying in big deficits anyways. I really like your legs, do you ever wear skirts with leggings or socks? I feel like that would look qt on legs like yours.

I'll start planning our date then. :^))))

Hope you're excited, it's going to be a great one.

What kind of deficit are you shooting for? 500 is totally sustainable and you can eat a cookie every so often and still have it fit into your day. (Obviously more nutritious food is preferable, but little treats here and there aren't as big a deal when you have more calories to go around.)

And thank you! I do wear lots of skirts and dresses, I like them a lot :^) Unfortunately though it's getting too cold for them in bongland

Wonderful, I can't wait (to be brutally murdered by a frogposter)

LOLOLOL fucking twigs. how does it feel to be utterly useless to anyone. id snap you all in half

I'd love to have a 500 calorie deficit but my TDEE is only 1900 or so, and eating only 1400 calories is like impossible for me. So I'm eating like 1700 and then if I eat just a bit too much lunch, and a cookie, it's really easy to end up at 1900. Mess up a bit at dinner, could even go over.

I've only been losing like 2 pounds per month, it's really bad. I just don't have the discipline not to eat big dinners.

jesus christ shes a fucking skeleton. disgusting. get dome help

I'm that thin and eat 1600-1700 calories per day. You can be thin and not anorexic.

I want my legs to look like this so bad.

suggestions? 6'1 145 lbs

Maintain.

Oh, sorry user, when you said big deficit I assumed you were one of the extreme crash dieters here. 2 pounds a month isn't bad at all though! Any loss is still a loss. Weight loss shouldn't be a punishment or make you feel really shitty.

I know people on here do keto to keep themselves satiated while losing fast as well if that's worth looking into (although then you would have to have no cookies at all.)

You can do it too user!

Yes.