Is this watch "too much" as my friend told me? He said that he would be embarrassed to use one

Is this watch "too much" as my friend told me? He said that he would be embarrassed to use one.

You need the, dare I say it... swag, to pull it off.

Confidence etc etc

nah

it's a staple of every modern day man's wardrobe. adds spice and flair. an important accent.

make sure you cop this

you won't regret it, and men will nod their head at you on the street

gonna look like shit without the right wardrobe

I'd be embarrassed if he were my friend. That watch is dope, go for it.

This

And that goes for all gold accessories imho.
Gold just screams "LOOK AT MY WEALTH AND HOW MUCH I AM COMPENSATING FOR CONFIDENCE!", and unless you wear clothing where it will blend in, the scream won't be muffled.

Go with the basic or silver version
I've never seen someon pull this one off

i think it works as part of a wardrobe that has a lot of 'nice' fabrics but casual pieces. like if you're the guy that wears wool trousers instead of chinos and linen tees instead of cotton you can achieve some kind of faux-extravagance look.

tuck your shirt and get a belt with a gold buckle imo. gold horsebit loafers might work here too.

get the one with the black face brah, looks way less tacky.

it's a fucking casio every pleb knows that shit costs like 20$ noones gonna think "wow look at this nigga he rich af" baka

this

Okay great, so now you have people who don't know of the brand who think you look like an utter snob, and you have people who know that you're a fake piece of shit, in all essence being a wannabe snob.

>a fake piece of shit
Not really, they see a casio and think "Oh he got it in gold? Maybe a bit tacky for me but w/e".

They don't think;

"Look at this poser trying to act like he has money".

Now maybe if it was an analogue, that would be the case, but it isn't. I can't believe you're this retarded.

They see a Casio and think nothing. In reality it's a watch and it tells the time. I don't think this will cause a spontaneous moment of deep thought on the ostentatiousness of a gold Casio.

What the fuck are you on about hahaha no one is wearing this watch to look rich hahahahahaha

And for everyone else in this thread embarrassing themselves:
This shit is normie as fuck you don't need some "right wardrobe" anyone can wear this shit

legit only disgusting snapback fags wear it

are you guys retarded in here or what?

they sell these at fuckin Urban Outfitters now

nobody thinks these are some fancy expensive watch.

if anything it's supposed to be ironic in that it is a metal and gold watch, but the face is just a classic cheap digital quartz display.

that's the entire point. everyone knows this.

it's not ironic
it's a classic design for a cheap watch
lots of people wear them, but that's not inherently a problem

never used to like these but I kind of want one, seeing as its like $20

also Carl Sagan wore one in Cosmos so its def effay

I wouldnt hang out with people who fucking dont know about casio.
Literally every fucking one knows casio. Its like coca cola or mcdonalds of watches.
If someone doesnt know about something so simple, you probably shouldnt be caring about their judgement anyway.

lmao wtf is happening right now? People talking about the "right wardrobe" for a fucking basic Casio, people saying it looks snob.
Hahaha everybody has or had a golden casio at least once, chill out.

> (OP)
>black face

Get it in silver. They are functional, smart, and you can wear it with anything. Gold looks tacky as fuck.

(OP)
I paid 12€ for my Casio (F-91w). It's a perfect watch if you want: precision, resistance, visibility and battery duration. All this in a light and small watch.

Of course is not for those who want to brag about their expensive Omega's ("Look at this, I sold a kidney in order to buy it"), but for nerds or confident guys who don't give a fuck.

An advice: The golden one is for gypsies. Just choose something more visually pleasant.

>it's not ironic
>it's a classic design for a cheap watch

the classic design is the f-91w u pleb

I have a gold and black invicta nigger. Casio is for cheapies

Casios that aren't big face G-Shocks are women getters. You can't go wrong with any colour. Cop it. Wear it with pride.

When I see that watch I immediately picture a balding, overweight middle-eastern guy in his early 40s with the hairiest arms you've ever seen. His shirts are always slightly too far ajar because he wants to be asolutely sure that everybody sees his gold chain, and he smells more like coconut than an actual coconut. He drives a beaten up 300D in sea foam green and rust, because successful people drive a Mercedes. Needless to say, the driver's seat has a seat cover made of beads.

If you can pull of that level of swag, then go for it.

the plating on and around the buckle wears off pretty fast btw

I was just going to say this wtf. People talking like gold casios are some avant garde item that's so difficult to pull off

Use it in silver. Tbh the gold watch fad is starting to get annoying. I live in Mexico and when mexicans start to overuse a fashion article is because it's time to drop it.

No one is going to think a casio digital watch is real gold, m8.

who needs gold or silver.

Wood is where it's at.

>wood
>lans

>invicta
bruh...

GET THE SILVER ONE

OP basically everyone in this thread is retarded. The gold retro casio is a basic streetwear staple. About 10,000,000 people probably own one, but that doesn't mean you should or shouldn't. Wear what you like, there's nothing embarrassing about this.
Most importantly stop listening to your friend's fashion advice.

Thats something I would see a slav in a track suit wear honestly.

I have it and I get more complements on it than any other watch/accessory. I'm even thinking of getting a pleb silver one.

My watch. I like it a lot

how often do you get called dwight schrute?

Never happened before.

>not being able to do basic calculations in your head

I like it. Do you like it more in gold than in silver?

>Repro chink shit

Classic 80's made Jap databank or nothing.

I'm a physics different and it's come in handy a few times when I don't want to whip out a calculator.
Also yeah I can't do 7*23 in my head for shit, that's for sure.

Physics student *

h-how'd i do?

>physics student
>claims he can't do 7*23 in his head

Do you attend an "special people's" university or are you just an American?

t. mechanical engineer

i mean, thats pretty pathetic desu

Hell yeah.

w2c?

>he can't do (7*20)+(7*3)
user...

why would I spend the 30 seconds figuring out what 7*23 is when I could spend be speding 10 seconds flexing on everyone with my calculator watch?

it only takes 5 seconds

unless you're not actually a physics student lad

>not storing notes on a databank watch instead

why would I spend 5 seconds figuring out what 7*23 is when I could spend 10 seconds flexing on everyone with my calculator watch? We obviously have different priorities its all good.