What are fun outdoor things to do together with your fashionable friends?

What are fun outdoor things to do together with your fashionable friends?

I see all these pictures of cool Japanese dudes walking with their boys but whenever me and my friends hang out we just get drunk and play super smash bros

I was thinking skating, but I don't know and I'm 20 so it's pretty late to learn

>that one unfashionable friend that mains Link and Yoshi

hanging out with your friends doing what you enjoy isn't effay?
who would you play then? not saying I play link or yoshi

>asking what to do with your friends
I dunno man maybe have fun,
its pretty depressing seeing people put up threads about "effay activities" like Jesus Christ just dress well and do what you like to do.

skateboarding is the best. don't be a fucking poser about it though, like if you just want to look cool with your crew for pictures then skating isn't for you.
don't worry about the age thing. i'm 19 and just getting back into it.

this

good friend of mine had hip surgery at 28 because skating caused calcification (razor sharp) in his hip and it was scraping against his ligament
maybe take it easy on your bod, breh

that sounds terrible. i've not heard of any lasting injuries from skating with anyone i know though, just occasional broken bones from bad falls.
i'm only really skating flatground and tame rails/ledges at the moment anyway.

Never too late to skate

>would look great in skater fashion
>too clumsy to skate

I play link and Yoshi. I was trying to fuck with my friend who I thought made this thread. I am unfashionable, but marth, Ganon, Zelda/shiek, and falco seem like Veeky Forums characters.

>20
>Pretty late to learn

Nigga, it's never too late to learn how to ride a skateboard. Shit, it's really easy to get the basics of it down. It simply looks complicated because of all the people you see doing tricks and overall crazy shit that takes years of practice, just like any other sport or hobby.

And just like the other user said, don't be a gay ass poser. Do it because you REALLY want to learn how to ride a skateboard. In my opinion, it's a pretty fun hobby and it gives you a decent amount of workout (I guess.)
Also, I find it pretty stupid to be asking "what should I do with my friends?" Like, come on dude.

Try something different besides getting shitfaced, visit a museum, hangout by the park, there are a lot of things to do. I tend to skate with my friends right by the local contemporary museum, for some reason it draws the attention of ALL the basic bitches (Like seriously, that place is like the main hub for them.) Hit the exhibitions after our session, check the plaza and have lunch. Be creative user, come up with a new routine or something.

my two friends and i all moved to separate states, we've made it tradition to take psychedelics every time we meet, its pretty great honestly, keeps us as close as we are

find abandoned buildings / construction sites and climb them
break into schools and walk around
trip acid in the woods
midnight hikes

all best done at night

thats literally all me and close friends did throughout high school, ran from many angry security/land owners/dogs. i miss that shit

Hey kend.all

>tfw can't even make emotional/friendship bond with guys
Fuck you guys you have it good

Yes you can, but you have to actually want it and put in some effort. Don't give up though.

This, urbex is fun as fuck and makes for great stories and photos, and like all the Anons have been saying skateboarding is great at any age. I'm just learning to skate as a freshman in uni and I'm godawful at it but it's some of the best fun I have when I'm doing it with friends.

I don't enjoy the process of forming bonds with guys. I don't really want to anyway. But when i see guys doing shit with their friends being natural and joking around, i kind of feel missing out and bad about myself.

go for a late night 7-11 sesh and take cool pics for instagram

go /asp, get on /esg and learn how to skate. dont even worry about tricks at this point, just learn to push and do no complies, there youre basically effay as fuck

and fucken checkem

>le early burly

are you a melbourne skater?

h-hhow do you get into urbex?
just do it?

How does OP even get friends with this line of thinking. lmfao

w2c shorts like the guy in the orange shirt?

plz respond i'm desperate

>Drink
>Get Stoned
>Sniff ket

>Get lunch
>Go to pubs
>Sniff more ket
>Shopping
There's websites for it to find locations and shit, I used to do it for my photography A level, not really into going out my way to do shit like that nowadays because effort is fucking lame

>go to abandoned place
>explore

google urbex or go on the subreddit

Captain Falcon is the most effay character bruh