Which one looks better, Veeky Forums?

Which one looks better, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/int/thread-37366604.html
amazon.ca/OCHENTA-Classic-Winter-Jacket-Black/dp/B00Q5VRQIM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1478327427&sr=8-6&keywords=pea+coat&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damnit, that's what I was thinking too

Literally nothing will look good with those jeans and shoes.

I know I'm not Veeky Forums I just wanted some opinions.

Well if you're going to look like shit you may as well go for the cheap option.

The left one, both looks shit but with the left one it looks at least as if you aren't trying.

y-you too...

2, take those pants to a tailor and lurk until you find some shoes you like

krautchan.net/int/thread-37366604.html

do this
fucking now

Second looks fucking great senpai. First is nice but the second is what I'd go with.

Why would someone take my picture and post it there? Who the fuck is Igor?

Igor go to bed.

Try #2 a size smaller unless you're a chubbo underneath that jacket

Also that Old Navy denim or whatever is pretty shit. Shoes could possibly look okay depending on how you lace them, I'm not sure (are they palladiums?)

The jeans are comfy, I don't really care how they look. They're my longest pair, a 33 long. Most of my pants are 30 long.
The shoe are Palladium baggy blacks.

>I don't really care how they look
>that's why I got in a fashion forum and ask for advice on how my clothing looks

The jeans, my friend. I don't care how the jeans look. I made this thread asking about the jackets.

I'm a cheap bastard, so maybe I'll just get this instead
amazon.ca/OCHENTA-Classic-Winter-Jacket-Black/dp/B00Q5VRQIM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1478327427&sr=8-6&keywords=pea+coat&th=1&psc=1

do NOT go with 2. Can't tell but it looks like those sleeves do not fit you from looking at your right arm. That inner popped collar looks so awful and will limit your outfit options.

Also I can't believe you walked into a store wearing those jeans.

you look like shit with those pants bro

Seriously get well fitting jeans, it makes 110% the difference between you looking like you're on the spectrum and looking good, doesn't matter what shirt or coat you wear with them.

Do you think that well fitting jeans are not comfy?

don't get the peacoat for that price, it's not worth it, looks really cheap and tryhard

also size down one or even two sizes
and fix your pants ffs, you could fit a whole chinese family in there

both look like shit, doesn't matter

It looks like he is trying though. Trying to look like a fucking robot from /r9k/.

both look awful dnc

why are you afraid of buying fitting clothes? both jackets and the pants look too large.