SLP thread:

Shoes Like Pottery. From experience, what are your thoughts on the sizing; should I go one size down? also, canvas sneaker general

now that chuck 2 are out no point in buying these imo

yeah, but the black low-tops are nice desu

>what is craftsmanship
I wager you shop at H&M too

i pretty much thrift everything that I wear. spending a lot of unnecessary money on clothes when you dont have to is stupid to me

Got mine on now, OP

Probably sideways

They're the best light-weight sneakers I've ever owned

they look like chinese knockoff converse, also wtf is with those cuffs?

agree on shoes, disagree on cuffs

I fuccs with you

SLP are identical in quality to 70s Converse, the "unique" crafting process is equal meme and marketing

People literally only buy them to be contrarian and they think buying obscure Japanese bullshit makes them fashionable when people actually think you're wearing tacky Payless knockoffs

They'll last a dozen years longer than any pair of converse, fuccboi

lrn2shoes

The vulcanized rubber thing may be a meme, but the fact that the canvas is baked into the sole instead of glued is not. They do not come apart. They really are tough motherfuckers and you can't say otherwise if you haven't owned them

source?

I have a pair of the off-white lows. I like them a lot. I was originally attracted to them because of the blue sole. I didn't size down, and they fit fine.

I have a pair of the hi top off whites and they ended up being true to size for me, I say go for it

I have the moonstar vans clones and can attest to the quality. They've been somewhat harshly worn by my standards and help up great. Remember to use waterproofing spray.

I really like the way they look but the blue sole/logo ruins it for me

they could look really comfy and chill but instead they look like something out of mirror's edge

If you don't like the blue seal, just get Doek shoes. Same company.

>literally the wrong slp
I'm joking, would cop these but I like the chunkiness of the sole from the 70s converse.

>poor mans ramones

>Doek shoes
how do you know it's the same company

Just bought an off white UK 8 high top pair from End. I'm usually a US 9.5-10 Adidas and these are still roomy for me so definitely size down.

the cyan part is actually very appealing to me

They are both from this company called Goodweaver