Fuccboi general

last one nearing 300

ask dumb questions here

Other urls found in this thread:

dvamyacha.ru/catalog/
adidas.com.br/tenis-country-og/S81860.html
adidas.com.br/tenis-zx-racer/S79202.html
smile.amazon.com/adidas-Originals-Superstar-Foundation-Sneaker/dp/B00PXWDM4G/ref=pd_sim_309_12?ie=UTF8&refRID=7PNR4X0EATQANHKCF792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are these dress pants or chinos?

Stan Smith

are white socks becoming Veeky Forums again

what clothes should i wear

me too

Good meme

is vlone effay or just streetware bullshit (or both?)

its in the same league as ASSC crap

wondering the same thing desu senpai

Its overpriced, flavor of the month trash marketed to the white males 12-25 with daddys allowance to spend who frequent this board, KTT, /r/hhh, and/or /r/streetwear due to the fact that they have loads of freetime because nofriends and nogf

tl;dr: it's effay

Could someone identify this Undercover piece? It's from AW09 collection, from what I get men's one.

What color Adidas Samba is the most effay?

I like the black but i don't want to look like a mexican high schooler desu

you're payin for asap bari's approval

What's the difference between F and G?

Foot vs Glove
are you going to wear them on your hands or your feet

KEK

Found it myself, nevermind
>E= Narrow
>F= Medium
>G= Wide
>H = Extra Wide

Any Russian user willing to cop these and send them to the US? Also, which do you think is best? I'm leaning towards the plain white pair.

dvamyacha.ru/catalog/

BOY YOU TO SLOW

E=wide

How acceptable is this jacket? Got it cheap in a thrift shop, but it's slightly too big- the shoulder seams are a little off, and the sleeves cover more wrist than they should. But does it look alright?

How do I wear puffer jackets as a short guy (5'5")? Even with Uniqlo's Ultra Light Down stuff, people say they look too puffy.

what is the most effay pair of Levis? I need it to be like tapered or something-cant tell shit from the pics and confused by all the diff numbers. thanks

brown jacket and black boots?

Looks cool

Are there any other companies apart from Supreme that make colourful sweaters like in my image? I fucking hate how Supreme have to tack their logo onto everything, and though the sweater in my image doesn't really have it, it's not on sale in my size regardless.

Yeezy Season 3 has some bright coloured hoodies and crewnecks.

They look pretty nice. Maybe I'll just have to go thrifting, or something. I'm pretty surprised at how hard it is to find sweaters in colours that aren't black, white, grey, or beige.

How much of a faggot am I, for really wanting this kimono from the H&M x kenzo collab?

hanes.....

Does it look bad if a 5'7 manlet wears something similar to this ?
I see chinks do it all the time, and they somehow pull it off.

Buy reps

It looks good, for kenzo standards i guess

Where can i find a jacket like this? It looks so comfy

Its a jacket from KITH NYC, the pants too.

This is an old pic so most likely not produced anymore/sold out. Have a look on their site.

Also considered to cop, but probably wouldn't match my style.

which shoes are this, family?

nice super lame children's cartoon image op

they're definitely adidas, too lazy to find it though

kek

well, at least thats a starting place for me.

Seriously, though, do you think these are the ones?

adidas.com.br/tenis-country-og/S81860.html

adidas.com.br/tenis-zx-racer/S79202.html

both are similar but the black sole seems thicker on the first pic

The first one is the closest you'll get from their site. I like the sole of the one in the pic though, the black-white-black.

roll up sleeves

Anyone who knows where i can get some nice derbies for around 250 gbp?

Dog shit pic but what are the shoes with the two dotted stripes. I'll suck your dick for an answer.

Right now it's not too popular bit wait 2 months and this shit will be errywhere

anybody?

Adidas, couldn't find the exact pair. Closest I can find is smile.amazon.com/adidas-Originals-Superstar-Foundation-Sneaker/dp/B00PXWDM4G/ref=pd_sim_309_12?ie=UTF8&refRID=7PNR4X0EATQANHKCF792

Just get 1461 mono Docs. You can't get any proper shoes for that little.

Alright retarded question but here we go
Ive never bought a jacket without trying it but now im gonna get a short duffle from online. My chest is 40 inches and im wondering if i should buy a jacket that has a 42" or 44" chest. I work out so my chest will most,likely get a bit bigger in the future

I'm 5'4" and just bought this same coat. It's puffy but it still looks ok with my proportions, but then again I'm 118 lbs. If you're fat don't even bother copping.

My post office fucked up so I had to wait for really long to pick get it delivered but I'll pick it up tomorrow. What does Veeky Forums think?

>Inb4 supremem(e)

Couldn't help it. It's one of my favourite movies of all time

What are your opinions on light wash jeans?

i've scratched up this nice goretex jacket i have, it's nothing severe but i'd like to mend it somehow because the jacket is vintage and near mint condition, so is there any way to buff out the damage?

I bought stans when they were hyped on here and not so much irl but because of that i dont wear them anymore how do i get rid of them?

those sleeves are SUPPOSED to cover more wrist than they should you poser because it's a MOTORCYCLE jacket, so when you raise your arms to the handlebars the sleeves pull back to the right length.

where to get chinos

Will black jeans and brown boots look weird?

got these for like 60% off.. can these pass for shia core? or should I return them.. I feel like theyre a bit too heavy

I mostly listen to post punk and tend to dress like that too (nick cave, the cure, iceage, the list could go on). But I end up looking like I want to impress my boss instead. How do I get that "punk" aesthetic? Is it the big hair?

Thinking bout copping these does anyone have them?

No, but they'd look better without the white stitching?

Hey Veeky Forums

Looking for some nice pants, that aren't jean-like, that fit a more outdoorsy aesthetic (levi sherpa jacket, fisherman sweaters, boots, etc.) , but not too over the top with utility.

I have some nicer Kuhl and REI pants that I actually hike in, but I'm looking for something a bit more toned down (less obvious pockets and not extremely, slick waterproof texture)

Thanks a lot for any brand/style suggestions guys.

fellow post-punk fag here, I also love Nick's aesthetic. I tend to go for lots of interesting patterned shirts, sharp boots, coated jackets and pants, basically anything that's slightly edgy and but somewhat muted. Get a denim vest and stick a bunch of obscure post-punk band patches on it. Wear parkas and leather jackets with slim ties. Try some bold abstract patterns on shirts and blazers and make that your focal point.

Dangly earrings, studded or patterned belts, interesting belt buckles. Don't go crazy on the distressing, but a few rips here and there in your jeans might be cool.

SLP meshes very well with this style imo, just take out the ironic bullshit. Look at as many band photos as possible, take their crazy on-stage fits and mute them into something more wearable for everyday.

I think the key is the tailoring, guys like Peter Murphy or Blixa Bargeld were skelly as fuck and dressed accordingly.

And yes, distinctive hair is important. I like it long and messy, adds a nice contrast to your otherwise sharp tailoring.

This probably didn't sound very coherent, but in essence I think you're trying to balance edgy punk shit with cleaner, well-tailored traditional menswear.

>All t-shirts are tight around the front of my neck.
What do?
It doesn't matter what brand, I pretty much only wear v-necks now.

183cm/75kg - fit

What did you pay for it??

Where to cop? Or at least designer name

Thrifted a wool sweater with a pretty decent sized hole in it

Any ideas on how i should go about salvaging it? An user earlier said I should go for an obvious repair and that the pattern couldn't be saved.

Are these flares? If not then post a pic of flares.

These are tight in thing and crotch regions but are bellowed near the bottom.

Is it worth it to get my existing slacks altered so they're slim-fit or should I just go and buy new pants?

its much cheaper to just have them tailored

What kind of break should I get in that case?

Thanks for your detailed reply

Anyone familiar with the sizing of agora's hoodies? Am looking for an oversized fit but not sure if L or XL will be best.

Like them Veeky Forums ?

Black Jean's with White plain sweatshirt or Grey sweatshirt with graphic?

Nike SFBs or Austrian Para trooper boots. I hear people have troubles getting the right boots for the Austrian one though through eBay.

Can someone find the jacket in this picture, i know its Adidas, i cant find that exact one.

where to cop a nice beige hoodie in the UK? this cold is peak

Why the fuck did nike pretty much nuke their ACG/labs line?

I bought it from the site so 48 €. Worth it?

I'd cop if it didn't have Supreme on it and was under €30. If you love the movie and have enough money then why not.

What do you guys think of these? Was maybe thinking of something similar.

I don't know anything about the brand, but they look alright.

Fatigue pants might also interest you.

2nd hand Alden or Allen Edmonds, I suppose, or Churchs.

alright cool thanks, I'll look into these

I'm interning at a highschool as a teaching assistant and I have to start dressing formally, is there anything I'm doing wrong? These are my only three suits. Left is black and white houndstooth, middle is grey camelhair, Right is brown with a light plaid pattern.

Better views of my jackets and for filler a picture of the tie knot I wore today.

good for rock climbing 2bh

jesus christ
shave the sideburns
skip the double button jackets

upload without tie

is this a meme?

HAHAHAH AAHHAHAH AH THAT """""""""""""""""""FACIAL HAIR""""""""""""""""""""""" HAHAHAH

Is this a joke? Seriously get rid of those muttonchops. You are trying too hard for a look.

desu the sideburns are not doing u any favours you look like abraham lincoln :/

clothes arnt bad. Go for an ocbd instead to get the look right.

Your hair isnt working that well so either style it differently or cut it.

The side burns are not working at all. Please cut them.

shave those things
put your hair down

pls respond, I want to know if we've saved you from the sideburns or not

Thanks! I'm very appreciative of the advice
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by put my hair down, if you could clairify id be very greatful!
Duly noted
Alright.

???

Navy suit. OCBD. No tie (obviously). Brown suede CDB.

Is this a passable combination for a job interview as a law intern?

I'm 24 year old. I don't want to come across as a fedorafag tryhard with a navy suit, white dress shirt, tie, black shoes combo. I also don't feel comfortable in those.