BACKPACKS

Why do all backpacks look like shit? Gib some interesting looking packbacks pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

riut.co.uk/choose-your-riutbag/riutbag-r10-black-laptop-backpack
thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/handbags/Backpacks/athleisure-backpack-0008-h6gky5jf--24
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asks why [most] backpacks look like shit
>posts shit backpack

to answer your question, because of people like you

thanks for your contribution

still no good looking backpacks in sight

Anello makes some amazing ones

Because backpack designers are lazy copying assholes.

SCRT is abit of a neckbeard meme brand now, but I own this, I like.

Givenchy makes sick ones

im not going to just post random backpacks, but if you tell me what kind of backpack youre looking for im sure i can help you find something

Not op - What's that backpack with the little thing on the back that looks like the fucking electrical outlet

a lot of backpacks have that, its actually just a place to hang things from, the most recognised one is made by herschel

Bless you oh 4:00 AM backpack lord

>11/05/16(Sat)11:11:55

>what are timezones
>what is inferring that it is 4am where he lives
>what is an retard (you)

w2c?

Raf Simons X Eastpak multistrap rucksack from ss08

gl

i know it's probably not effay but I love mine, I can put a shitton in there, has a lifetime guarantee, it's waterproof and doesn't weigh a ton

I appreciate
Grey is my go to got bags, just works with anything.
Got a small one for ez walkin'
And a bigger one I just copped for when I need to carry all the things.

Got this allsaints leather backpack. Love it and the leather is so fucking soft

I put a patch on a cheap backpack. Am I effay?

le old school carabiner patch ruins so many decent backpacks

this is ok.
would be better without the massive DIDAS

Recommend a practical Veeky Forums backpack to me.
I need it to carry my wallet, cell phone, charging cables, earbuds, and cooked lunch for work(in glass containers).

I had a website of cool colorful backpacks brand in my bookmarks, but lost it. They looked like combined from parts different backpacks. May be somebody know what I am talking about and can remind me a name of that brand?

I think it looks good user

DIDAS makes it aesthetic bruv

wtc, where can i find this?

i have it. good bag

Eastpak
bust merge welded

I've had this Cannondale backpack for a long ass time. I get compliments on it pretty consistently and it's quality made

its says on the god damn backpack, how lazy can you get?

That looks like a garbage bin

i use this, lots of space for school stuff and/or a travel day, lots of uses etc. also if russia nukes us i will have a headstart by blending in better :^)

jerrro my name ronathan i em exchange student from Guangdong. what color is your g-wagon?

i hope you fags elect clinton, so america can get nuked to shit

would cop if not poor

kek

why is is so hard to find Veeky Forums backpacks that are sturdy and water resistant?

im still using a element bag. kinda health goth desu hh

most bacpacks can do that, this is Veeky Forums tell me what you want the backpack to look like

ortlieb, mission workshop, chrome, bagjack, freight bags, lazy monk, ILE, TAD, and many others, its not hard to find them if you know where to look

I bought this in Guatemala and I've been wearing it for 5 years

Tassles are ugly desu but I get compliments all the time and it's sorta part of my identity now so fuck it

> kill me already

Do you pin beer caps and Linkin Park badges on this thing ?

This kind of backpacks look brutal to me, like what some fuc/k/s would wear. Way too many straps too.

Agreed on the tassles but worn leather looks pretty good.
Do you ever clean it in a certain way (like using some wax or something to keep it going)?

its just a pic, google all the brands i listed, put in some effort if im nice enough to list shit for you

Chill out, m8, I was only referring to the one in the picture.
The brands you listed span across dozens of style, it would be hard to make such a blanket statement.

guys, this shit really.

Drop this shit.

I've actually never done anything to maintain that bag and I kinda treat it like shit - stuffing it with heavy groceries, taking it out in the rain, etc. It's been remarkably durable especially considering I only spent $40 on it. Everything I copped in Guatemala has actually held up really well. The locals there know their shit. Is there anything you think I should do to get a few more years out of it?

Patagonia Black Hole 25L
cop or not?

Normally, you're supposed to brush it off and wax it, basically like what you'd do with leather shoes. It maybe would have prevented the leather to tear at the seams and at the bottom. A big maybe though.

Fuck if I know desu, I'm completely basing this off my girlfriend's maintenance routine to take care of her lady leather bags.

It sounds like a great bag tho, a wise investment.

>actually falling for this bait

It is what Fuc/k/s use, because it's a strong, quality backpack with many uses.
>practicality>looks

But I forget where I am.

How does Veeky Forums feel about messenger bags? This is what I use for school

That looks like a small punching bag desu.

this mine

Maybe if the patch didn't look like shit :|

Fucking lol

nice, you guys actually posted some stuff

Interesting. Where should Europeans cop this? I just read there are a lot of replicas (do not want)

lmfao

pretty cool desu. dead space core.

I know spiral uk have colourful ones but the design is nothing like that, they all look the same. I like the laptop space thing in those though.

more like garbage bin and car seat combined

I don't mind that desu

My personal grail pack. Literally impossible to find.

w2c

I'm really into waist/thigh strap bags, they look really comfy and while too many are ridiculously overdesigned i still want like 6 different kinds
here's some of my faves

>/v/

:(

last one.
>tfw crossdresser and these bags work with mens and womens outfits

oh yeah while looking for the leg bags i saw this and thought it was pretty hot

That's cool but

Ok, that one's interesting.

you can post that all you want but it isn't gonna somehow turn these bags into video games.

They are already video games!

are those top handles gonna hang off and flap about though?

best

by that logic, so are sweater vests, brown leather belts, and under the knee boots.

it looks like you could tuck one of them into that front pocket?

not sure if it'll look better or worse

maybe I'll tie them together with a fucking rope

i have one and i quickly retired it because of it's lack of pockets. Only one big chamber with a small section behind a zipper is pure shit imo, turns the inside of it into a mess if you put alot of stuff in it.

w2c?

Backpacks are for convenience not fashion statements.

Pic is my backpack, less bulky than it looks and has a billion pockets and an internal Battery.

check this out
etsy com /listing/387251464/roll-top-grey-everyday-carry-backpack?

Is Herschel good quality? I like the way they look, but I carry a good amount of shit in my backpack. Currently some absolutely horrendous, most obnoxious backpack I've ever seen. Got it at Walmart super cheap on sale in desperation.

Pic related.

nah hershel isnt good
fjallraven is better for your money if you rip off the logo replace it and throw it in some dirt

ill post mine later if you want

What do you guys think about RiutBag? IMO, it's great, but this O logo is annoying.
riut.co.uk/choose-your-riutbag/riutbag-r10-black-laptop-backpack

I thought this was decent for 50-60 euros. What do you think?

Any thoughts?
Thinking about buying this in olive/black, black/navy or all black.
My old backpack is almost dead and I need something to carry a 13" laptop, a few documents, a couple of books and a water bottle to uni.

Wow, here they are! Thanks, man, was looking for them so long.

guy

best back pack coming through
just look at that cute face

What does Veeky Forums think of this?
thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/handbags/Backpacks/athleisure-backpack-0008-h6gky5jf--24

adidas nga 2

literally w2c

I have this. Bought it because it's 100 % recycled polyester, but it's also pretty good.

patch patch patched patch patched

w2c? The blue/red with yellow straps looks fucking boss!

Anything similar that looks better and isn't made by Topman? Even at only £30 I feel like it's a ripoff.

£30 isn't too bad I'd value a bag like that at £20 by eye

How has no one posted this yet? I've been using this daily for over a year and it still has zero signs of wear.

name?