White achilles cp's are the ath m50x's of sneakers

white achilles cp's are the ath m50x's of sneakers
most people who buy either think they are now tasteful and cultured but in actuality know nothing

Yeah ok buddy

or, you know, theyre just simple well made shoes that can be worn with a lot of outfits.

and people who dabble in things like "audiophilia" and superficial fashion memes are also people who >think they are now tasteful and cultured but in actuality know nothing

and people who cant appreciate anything holistically and believe that anything further than their own knowledge is superficial amirite

mfw I own both of these things

It's just a well made simple white sneaker really

so it is, the ath-m50x is a well rounded and decently priced headphone
the whole "muh cultured scandinavian minimalism" meme is awful imo, half the time its used as an excuse to dress boringly and plainly
thus, my shitpost

Wrong in every way, OP

Educate yourself

sad to think some people unironically believe this

you're missing the point

it's more about the buyers than about the item itself alright.

how does one ironically believe something?

ding ding
ya got it

I don't know what to think anymore

>ath m50x
these would be a much more appropriate comparison tho.
pic related ofc.

ehh but the m50x's are much more ubiquitous
its really not a perfect analogy but im glad u got the jist of it

No.

Most people aren't so insecure that they buy their clothing based off of stigmas some basement dweller made up.

Believe it or not, there are people who exist that have money and think "Hey, I like those shoes. I think I'll get a pair."

you seem to have completely missed the point
youre on Veeky Forums you realise where 99% of people cant just drop $350 on a whim and will ask for confirmation to buy a $10 uniqlo tee

People on here flip the fuck out about buying cps or mmm gats because the price tag is a lot of money for a high schooler working for minimum wage.

..thats my point

let's then list other analogies for funs while saging this thread.

- /mu/ ITAOTS