WAYWT?

WAYWT?

give me real feedback
top is a grey sweatshirt

Repost

pt. 1

pt. 2

This looks so bad lmao. Normcore doesn't have to be literal autism core.
I don't care how much you want to, you cannot pull off Rick. It makes you look so fucking terrible.

Post fit

anyone that mentions autism on Veeky Forums is on the spectrum themselves so it's chill man you'll get over it one day

(you)
(you)

soulja boi

Why are you so defensive of your trash fit?

Nice. But i would wear a white Tank/Tee beneath the turtleneck as added layer.

i couldn't care less bout what someone thinks of what i wear lol. was pissed off someone thought i was samefagging.

Got like no comments in the old thread

Gotta be honest thats a real bad colorway for those shoes

Repost

I like these trainers, what are they senpai?

i know fammo these are the only jeans that aren't falling apart so didn't have a choice :'(

reebok fury [lite?]

your pic gimmick makes it hard to see your fits. also those reeboks look like ass. and you're wearing black skinnies in 2016. you must not live somewhere cool, lol

I mean, its a pretty basic fit
Theres nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't look twice if I saw you.

Best ITT

>you must not live somewhere cool lol
Im gonna bite this obvious bait and say look at slp fw16 collection. Im sorry my 18 year old still-in-highschool ass isnt more on that modern fashion avante garde wave like you clearly must be.
I can respect that desu. Not every fit has to make a statememt. I think it looks good at least which is all i want.

You look a lot like cillian murphy my man. And hes a beautiful alien in the best way

>saint Laurent is ahead of the curve
it's been behind since the death of the beatnik style

innawoods deux

>Not every fit has to be a statement
Yea, of course, but if it isn't one, you shouldn't be expecting replies.

Im not saying slp is ahead im saying black skinnies are still in high profile well respected runway shows. I live in Atlanta and it not exactly Paris or NY but ive seen maybe two people ever dressed in interesting avante garde fashion on the streets and one was just full rick. Anyone who acts like these facets of fashion are dead are either in too deep or know better and are using as a tool to shit on people with "plebian fashion"

you're not a drugdealer drop the ring

its hella chilly

I'd like sock runner better here, but I dont like geos so im biased.

Here this is for you because mobile sucks

I also posted at the end of a dying slow thread so i figured why not. No worries though i know what you mean

Comfy fit, any femanons have good sturdy winter boot recs? Mine in pic rel need replacing

fuck. this is amazing. love it

thank you user!

comfy grey hoodie + arctic wool sweater because it's snowy as fuck where I'm at today
also black ripped slim fit jeans

clean. id on pants?

w2c jeans?

Post your benis:DD

Levis that i cut up myself my pal

says who

i get this a lot, is it the "no grills on internet" meme or do i really look like a tranny?:^(

looks comfy user, only suggestion maybe using different colour hoodie or sweater?

>18 year old still-in-highschool
how did i know

You look like you're trying too hard to dress like a girl. Leggings and uggs are like really extreme basic bitch

Because ive said it before in multiple threads. Stupid.

>looks comfy user
cheers, and it is
>maybe using different colour hoodie or sweater?
well they are actually quite different in colour but I don't think the picture get's it out... but yeah ideally I would have grey hoodie and wool sweater as in pic related

>leggings
they're black skinny jeans actually
thank you for clarifying though

ah, nvm then!

You sure are getting upset here

Why do you assume everyone reads each and every one of your posts? Are you that vain?

510s? i've heard shitty things about them since they changed the fit back a year or two ago, when did you buy them?

Honestly youre both right. My b

I think theyre 511s actually iirc. I bought them 2 years ago so that might be the reason

Repost

this has to be bait

Great as always

>great as always
pants too short
sleeves too short

very nice touch, the pants.
as ever not a fan of the stitching attributes (in general) of the leather jacket,
but pant->shoe interaction and leather jacket cutoff is spot on.

polka dots seem a bit too much, otherwise nice fit

new jeans!! lighting makes them look black

I will gladly accept this. Ty

turtleneck - 90's CDG
pants - patrik ervell

better clean that room

Good.
Okay
Interesting
Horrible

whats the jacket?
it says undercover right?

id on jacket?

this is the only good fit
is this bait?

it's a staff jacket from '96
precursor to "i am an undercover groupie" anorak

pretty basic

pretty shit as well

Yeaa i kno what your thinking..: i have the siccest fit on here and now you feel like shit about yourself....
Well this wigga right here gotta go catching some dem QTs so see ya.//

wearing your sisters jacket is not Veeky Forums

what north face piece is that

look at my dope sweater

You wore the same thing yesterday faggot and it looks like you took this in the back of a Hot Topic

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

Rate jacket

im callin g his mom rn

thats rude im calling the police

Lol you faggots don't know what diy is if you think they're "hot topic -core" also
You look like a huge faggot with zero personality, throw that jacket in the bin also

You aren't fucking funny

your room looks like it smells like balls

This is fucking bad and the fact that you even thought it was acceptable to post is embarrassing. You look like you're trying to emulate the normcore slacker look but doing an awful job at it. Get a better haircut as well, you look like the stereotypical 80s movie teen sidekick to the protagonist. You should really just leave the board and never come back if you think this fit was at all good

I actually do really like this one though

F a g g o t
Who tf posts only half of their fit and just describes the rest in text like it's up to our imagination.

Literally just imagine a sweatshirt faggot. It's not hard

damn i was hoping i'd get yelled at this much. idk why else you'd go to Veeky Forums for fashion advice.

your carpet is gay too

w2c your jeans?

YO FUCK OFF ABOUT MY CARPET

Where can I get those shoes?

Nah I bet it's scratchy and rough too
Just steal them from your local thrift jewboy

Got a meme joy division tee on too

>"haha calm down haha irony" reaction to criticism

fuck off and go cut yourself to fall out boy, faggot

clean ur damn pool

Lay off him a bit

holy shit i can't imagine being this mad at a comment on a website

congratulations, you dress like a high schooler

reddit.com/r/teenmfa is a much better board for you! :)

because you've on Veeky Forums for 2 weeks

unironically kill yourself

I want to push you in and hold your head under the water you fucking sped, you're literally wearing the most dated meaningless clothes a faggot teenager like you could get.
No, Veeky Forums is too much of a hugbox as it is.