Wear full rick

>wear full rick
>people snicker at me
>wear clarks, chinos, and an oxford shirt for an interview
>user you look so nice today

>wear a plain white tee, a jean and a pair of sneaker
>people snicker at me
>pinroll the jean
>user you look so nice today, are you into fashion ?

>wear ozweegos
>people snicker at me
>wear light up sketchers
>user you look so nice today!

>wear a subtle mix of designer clothing like Ann D shirt, and down to earth basics
>user you dress better than anyone I know

>Wear well fitting polo shirt and chinos with clarks
Feel like shit
>Wear Jordans, black jeans and a T-shirt
Feel nice and cozy

>constantly draped in archive Margiela, Helmut, etc.
>people rarely say anything about how I dress

>wear 1/4 zip sweatshirt with my school logo on the chest and a pair of jeans to go study at the library
>girls staring and constantly smiling at me
>girls I snapchat telling me I look cute today

JUST

>tuck in my shirt
>people snicker at me
>walk around with my dick through the zipper
>wow user looks like THAT?

>Wearing over-priced emo-clown wear
>Wondering why people are snickering at you
Well golly fucking gee, sure is a mystery.

Kek

this is why i only lurk fa once in a while

""""High fashion"""" is literally meaningless, its really all about what looks comfortable and fits you, not whats overpriced. No one cares about your rick owen or supreme or whatever except you.

Just dress normal. Have a style, sure, but trust me no one is peeping your name tags, let alone price tags

this, what the fuck

This

u won't be hearing that from me fuccboi

this is the best way

LOL

someone need to kill those kids, like they are clearly losing their mind and abusing their children ;_;

what were you expecting? normal people like normal clothes not outlandish high fashion stuff

t. things that never happened

they have no brain. they literally operate on a spinal cord level. im honestly not sure if they even qualify as human.

>mfw people on Veeky Forums claim you should "dress for yourself" even if it means you look like an idiot to everyone, even other people on Veeky Forums. (as evidenced by Veeky Forums meet-up pics)

This has never happened.
Veeky Forums hates everything.

I have seen it repeatedly in recent weeks. Possibly it's just one guy.
Saying the only thing that matters if YOU think it's Veeky Forums: since normies can't be expected to be Veeky Forums you should actually be happy if they laugh at you.

That same guy would probably laugh at someone in a fedora and a flame shirt, though. And rightfully so.

>wear full retard
>people snicker at me
>wear trad menswear for an interview
>user you look so nice today
Well hot goddamn lord Jesus almighty on high I'm shocked sideways like a tased crab, cart me home in a wheelbarrow what a ding-donging surprisearooney

holy shit what even is this picture

>but trust me no one is peeping your name tags
If youre actually into high fashion then thats exactly what you want. I dont want people to know what I am wearing. I am not a labels billboard that advertises the brand for free.

>""""High fashion"""" is literally meaningless
No it isnt. It combines exceptional designs with high quality tailoring, materials etc. Thats obviously assuming that youre smart enough to not buy branded, 300 dollar white tshirts. Then youre simply getting ripped off. But in that case you dont give a shit about the "fashion" aspect anyway. You only buy that tshirt for the brand so you kinda deserve for the company to shit on you.

You fell for the meme. I literally get more compliments wearing a hoodie, some nice jeans and a classic pair of air max 97s than I do when I wear a suit...I hate suits anyways I'm more of a pullover quarter zip guy anyways.

>since normies can't be expected to be Veeky Forums you should actually be happy if they laugh at you.
I mean, that statement definitely is true. Normies dont have a fucking clue what does or doesnt work. They dont even know how a jacket or pair of pants is supposed to fit. Why do you think there are so many guides for this sort of stuff? Same applies for color combinations or when a coat has too many pockets or buttons. Normies have no fucking clue about fashion. Not even gonna start on sewing or tailoring in general. They think a two thousand dollar suit costs that much exclusively because of the brand.

When it comes to fashion you have to assume that the average person knows jack shit about it. Hell, there are even people who are into fashion who will tell you shit like black doesnt go with navy etc. Should tell you how little people actually think for themselves. Normies are the worst offenders here. They simply wear what is being pushed by the big houses like H&M and Zara or what their friends wear.

>Wearing full Richard Ovens and being upset when people snicker

>a Jean
Are you an amputee?

>I hate suits anyways I'm more of a pullover quarter zip guy anyways.
grandpa?

reddit: the post
+1

>literally most mature and alpha look in world
>you guys make fun of it

Dressing for yourself doesn't mean dressing like a blind fuckwad. It means you can have your own style that you're happy with but you should attempt to pull it off well.
I don't think anyone's advocating to just wear whatever the fuck without caring because then you probably will look weird as fuck or homeless or something.

>Normies dont have a fucking clue what does or doesnt work. They dont even know how a jacket or pair of pants is supposed to fit.

That might be true about their own dress but people always notice, even subconsciously, when you're wearing clothing that fits. Even if someone is himself oblivious to to his baggy ass jeans, he's probably gonna think that a guy in well-fitting clothes looks good.

You deserve it for wearing full meme rick

kek

KEK

>wear dick ovens
>people avoid me
>stick my dick in the oven
>I'm a national hero