What Veeky Forums thinks about uncaged ultraboosts ?

What Veeky Forums thinks about uncaged ultraboosts ?

can never get past the ultra boost styrofoamy sole. why not make it a different texture honestly

Everybody thinks its the best sole that exists. I dont know what are you complaining about

ridiculous

I felt that way too, at first. Maybe it's because it's purely functional synthetic material with zero gussying up, but after a while I started to like the way it looked. It's completely utilitarian.

Garbage senpai. Get you some city socks instead.

not really talking about the functionality of it just the way the material looks. Looks cheap

Looks like a sock
Actually socks

You motherfuckers are idiots for buying literally into this stupid hype. Enjoy the garbo

my nigga. dooms + city sock is all you need

I have a few pairs, they're good

>anytime the NMD comes up, I'm told they're uncomf af

also your midsole has braces, haha

The cs wools are comfy. r1's are a different story

I fuckin hate the dooms tbqhwyf. I opted out of the tubular meme, stay noided tho.
I honestly didn't believe the hype around the boost sole but it honestly is extremely comfortable. Don't listen to the haters.

got japan pk r1s and they comfy as shit

black nmds area let down since the japan black boost never happened and the camo black was only released to 100 people

ok

I have 2 pairs of ultra boost and I'd rather wear roshes, Ultra Boost sole is fucking garbage honestly.

Will post timestamp if required

You are the exception. 99.9% would think otherwise

nah I let my friends and brothers try them on, everyone agrees ultra boost is jank shit

fuck off shill

Then why'd you buy two pairs?
check and mate

>Veeky Forums
>friends

Because I have lots of money

Check and mate, kys retard

>considering any of these while dooms exist

>this entire thread

shouldve bought roshes with your money, basic retard

Fucking insane. Just got a pair a week or two ago, resold off of ebay, and I'm still hyped about them. I mean even if you don't think it looks fire like I do, you still can't argue the fact that it's universally accepted as the most comfortable, AND most fast selling sneaker right now.

Regular 1.0 and some 2.0 UB are Veeky Forums. Cageless are garbage though. I'm sure it's comfy, but it looks pretty bad.

when the fuck are these dropping?