Today's fa

What fashion of this days is going to look autistic in the future?

I would say no but than I look at the WAYWT threads and say yes

Probably Kanye merch, yeezys, roshes, torn sweaters, Jeans with massive holes near the knees.

The ripped jeans just never get out of fa

I see them on ever thing fashion related. They look like shit

EVERYBOOODYY-UH ROCK YO BOOOADYY-UH!

anything physically uncomfortable to wear.. Like tight jeans

I predict eastern style clothing becoming mixed into contemporary soon

> the goggles
for what purpose

Don't remember the guy on the far left

To sing sweet nothings in your ear, baby.

The elastic slim fit jeans are comfortable tho

i went to some shitty rage against the machine cover band concert today with my friend, and i made fun of her because she's a tiny blonde girl wearing black jeans with docs and a jean jacket and there were at least 15 other little blonde girls with black jeans, docs, and jeans jackets on

cant wait til people think that trends autistic, and im not looking forward to the trend that'll replace it

Wonder what happen with all these actors

undercuts for sure

eh, i feel kinda shitty and generic but my undercut looks better to me than the afro i had before and its easy to maintain so im good with it

What's the todays equivalent of the fag with googles??

this is what I imagine pagan police officers look like

Mostly Kanye and Rick, I assume.

LMAO

really oversized stuff

those are some unfortunate feet...

Rick looks autistic in this day and age too. Some of Kanyes stuff looks fucking cool but people put it together disgustingly

it looks autistic now

The same thing hobos wear.

Super skinnies and top knots are going to be looked at in disgust just like how we look at people from the 90's with the red parachute pants today

Cropped pants are going to look absolutely retarded less than 24 months from now

This

Baggy clothes will make a comeback.

Hip hop clothing brands of the 90s will be popular again.

Hope not

They already are and have been for the past 5 years you uneducated fucks in niggerolgy.

People who hate on long hair are just salty. Men have had their hair long for thousands of years and some faggots with shitty hairlines isn't gonna stop me from growing my mane

How's the future for this?

Just watched this doc and am thinking these guys. It makes me sad that sneakers were just a "this is how cool I am and now my status is all good in the hood" kind of thing. It looks retarded other wise

>I have really long hair for a dude that almost reaches my waistline.
Only queers wear their hair in man buns.

I put my hair up for convenience sometimes, gets in my face when I'm doing stuff or working. I fucking hate it when people call it manbun and they act like it's the first time I've heard it. Fuck I wish I could just punch some people in the face without going to jail

I don't think skating would ever go out of fa

Bleak, I've noticed a lot of fuccbois dressing down past two years going for the huarache and addidas trackie combo but now they look like some weird cult rather than faggots

idk man in the uk skaters are p cringy and have been since I was a teen

Calm down, /pol/ack.

Everything that isn't basic as fuck