Name a more attractive human being

Name a more attractive human being
pro tip:
> you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwmCfCr7oJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwwt4spUbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder bowie fucked a 14 year old so he is a child molesting monster who is in hell

At one point in his life Bowie weighed 94 lbs and was 5' 10"

He was quite literally living off of cocaine and a carton of milk every day

I love the man

Holy shit that's dope

Yeah but she loved it and said he was great and kind and she has never regretted it. The man is Yeshua in the fleshua.

that doesn't fucking matter lmao. she was too young to consent. but please, go on, just keep supporting rapists and pedophiles.

>you have absolutely no sexual agency and have a complete inability to make sexual decisions until the second after 12:00 AM on your 16th-18th birthday.
This meme needs to die.

It's called retroactive consent you virgin

hoping this is bait, but at the time the age of consent in canada was 14, he was in canada at the time. it was purely consensual.
>unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age
this is the definition of rape, in no way did bowie do this

not even close

if he was balding from an early age and/or in that picture, you wouldn't have made this post

youtube.com/watch?v=hwmCfCr7oJc

>who is in hell

I don't think the Bible lists an age of consent. I believe the fornication would be the problem rather than her being 14.
If Bowie is in hell it's probably for sodomy.

Harrison Ford, 10/10 name, 10/10 looks.

I wonder if it feels weird for a Jew to have the name Ford since the most famous Ford was on to their tricks?

this photoshoot gets me rock solid every time

he looks like a character off of Doug

>tfw you will never have his cheekbones

how can a man be so beautiful

you all lost the game

also this

>Most attractive human MALE is someone who looks like a FEMALE

That's sure how things work in a sexually dimorphic species, am I right?

Here's my vote.

im sorry but theres just something about this dude that makes him look insufferable to me

Scott Eastwood

>not Clint

True. Balding isn't Veeky Forums

ugly

Who knows where he is now, why are you so sure about him being in a place no man has ever seen ?

Yeah, it was during his Thin White Duke days and I think he said it was milk, cocaine and peppers.

That said; I don't necessarily think Bowie was the most attractive person ever. He could look weird as fuck at times. However, he was the most effay man.

Literally my hair right now

are you just projecting your insecurities? Also he does not look like a female in any way shape or form. You have no clue what prime young women actually crave for, do you?

DELET

Shit taste

I was going to say maybe you could get his cheekbones but it looks like he was cremated.

>flings shit
>does not post his own choice
wew

Disgusting profile.

this is the ugliest thing i ever seen

I can't to be honest, I'm kinda sad every time I'm reminded he's dead

thats easy

Jimmy page fucked her too so it's alright

Tilda is his much improved version.

>being sexually attracted to children regardless of your age is not hereditary and youre the reincarnation of the devil and should be excecuted
not even a pedo but thats literally fucking awful
its like the guy thats sexually attracted to dinosaurs because the kicker is that they literally dont exist anymore

>be ford
>actually say in court that Jewish tricks of usury and chasing the dollar is the exact reason he started his company to undercut all the competition and make cars so cheap they would eventually not be profitable
>still make your company hundreds of millions in the EARLY 1900's
>lose lawsuit because of honesty
>winners of case use money to make Dodge motors

Alright that is one fuckin dope suit/shirt combo

DUDE

>Bowie
>5'10

Maybe in some made to order boots but he was 5'8'' lad.

I came here to post this.

What? Do you mean because he's old?

Scott looks exactly like Clint when he was young.

Scott looks like a better version of young clint

>tfw you will never be lachowski

Possibly Bowie is the most Veeky Forums person of all time, so that doesn't really matter

>tfw people tell me I could have been david bowie for halloween
idk if I have some god tier facial aesthetics or if they're dumb enough to associate my undercut with bowie

came here to post jordan

youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwwt4spUbw

Is he our guy Veeky Forums?

clint was way more aesthetic

>people tell me
>true meaning: i tell myself

if you were really hot then you wouldn't feel the need to validate yourself on Veeky Forums; instead, you'd be out pounding mad slizz, nigga.

tfw i do and am frequently told i look like David Bowie, had an explosion of people telling me that around the time of his death.

best post

He was also a fan of Godspeed You! Black Emperor. cool guy

I wish your prognosis looked like his.

you fags dont know shit

>ywn be river phoenix

why should i even try bros

do enough coke and maybe you can!

the only other person in this thread that even comes close to bowie is clint eastwood

and maybe this guy too

Kills me how people associate sex with minors as pedophilia. Old enough to bleed is old enough to breed. I don't know how this whole you gotta be 18 shit got started. Lot of our early pioneer families consisted of teenage mothers, etc. Granted a lot of teenage girls proly ain't "ready" i.e mature enough for an adult relationship, but my wife just turned 19 2 days before our wedding. So 1 year and 6 months earlier would have been considered rape? The whole must be 18 thing is just a standard we live by.

i hate this fucking guy so much
hes an insufferable tryhard who makes shit music

He has face x100, average frame though but it works for him. He's like 6'1, if he was Chicos height then he'd be perfect

Pathetic cumskin..

10/10

lol nigger

Too streetshitter
Too mongloid
Too kikeish

Wrong pic.

the edge is unreal.

He looks like aladdin.

no lie, he had an amazing facial structure

fuck me

He had those weird happa lips & nose tho