AUSFAG GENERAL

Australia General:

What are you buying for the warmer weather? What shops are good in your area? Talk shit and post fits

I live in melbourne and it's probably going to rain again in 5 minutes

feelsbadman

Who /adelaide/ here? I know there are like 4 of us on Veeky Forums and I want to know if anyone's found any good stores. There's fucking nothing here.

Just plain/striped or clean graphic t shirts and black chino shorts for summer, keen as

what are some cool (cool as in not hot) shorts to wear in brisbane where it's fucking hot. preferably linen or similar material.

>$300 in bank account
>sent out numerous job applications and already been rejected from many

the only fit i'm wearing this summer is a short noose

rip dude
>tfw comfy student working at local supermarket life
>still live with parents so I can afford sick fits
feelsgoodman

/Blackwood/ here. There's nothing. Go online pal.

Yeah I've been doing that for a while lol

Brisfag here, if you wear anything more than a t-shirt and shorts you're cooked

Yeah I'm also looking for linen or some other shorts apart from chinos. It's too fucking hot to wear much beyond shorts and a tee so I guess materials is the only way to mix it up

I KNOW THESE FEELS

TOO OLD TO GET RETAIL WORK AND I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE FUCKING KILL ME

I'm 23 and have quite a bit of experience (still in uni). I still get rejected all the time though, the job market in Australia (or at least NSW) is a bit fucked. 500+ applicants for every position that gets listed.

Moving to Melbourne in a few weeks.

Anything/anywhere I should check out once I'm there?

I do most of my copping online or from thrifts these days.

$10 kmart board shorts are fuckn tops lads

what are some good online aus retailers? shit in the vein of Incu etc

If you fuck wit bigcartel - silentachievers.bigcartel.com

auckland here, going to sydney and melbourne start of next year
any place i could check out? pref. one that stocks lemaire or something along those veins
been to sydney before, saw the abos at circular quay, etc but never shopped much

what are the best op shops in your cities lads?
Salvos are generally top tier in sydney, had some great cops at the one near me.

>tfw bought a bunch of shit from Masters today since they're going out of business and it's all cheap as chips

Indoor plant game is coming together nicely famalams.

yea salvos is so much better than vinnies.
way cheaper, more discounts, just larger selection

stop shilling ur shit mate

Repulsive

Fucking awful.

tfw suicidal

shoutouts to Undergound Society

can't say much for melb, but sydney city has its places, you can check out the CBD Westfield or something. Otherwise check out the Song for the Mute flagship store in Glebe (if you dig their shit and you're looking to spend), its a pretty sick store and you might get to chat with the designers.

upthere
someplace
abovetheclouds
aptmnt
prime
violent green
end clothing (UK based but has free shipping to aus over 300)

tuxbell has a few on there as well, I've probably forgotten a couple

who goes to wsu? i need friends :(

just make shit up on your resume. like small mom and pop grocers and stuff that shut down recently they cannot verify.

cheers cobba

I live in Adelaide and I shop at Rivers.

no one stocks lemaire in Australia, if they did I would know lmao, just get it online, shipping isn't that bad, a lot of the time it's free anyway

i just want to touch and try on stuff lmao

/Woodville/ here. The only article of clothing that I bought in-store is pair of Nudie jeans that happened to be on sale.

protip for anyone who wants a free plain tee from rivers, use code WELCOMEA and choose pick up in store

I'm moving back to Australia soon after living in France for 6 years. I'm scared that it's gonna be a black hole fashion wise. Where do you guys buy cool stuff? Is it more expensive to get cool stuff than it is in europe?

/albury/ here

we outchea

That's exactly what I do, the problem isn't resume quality, it's applicant quantity.

I used to work at Rivers a couple of years back :^) the socks and basic t-shirts aren't too bad desu

from Veeky Forums so i'm not fashionable but;
copped some shirts from afends and some chinos from just jeans, keeping it simple this summer

Ms Gladys sym choon sometimes has okay stuff

Real Store closed rip

Midwest trader in town sells redwings, possible to order in other stuff. Also cool americana /motorcycle stuff if youre into that.

Jack London is nice

Anyway just order online if you wanna be a snowflake

Bunnings or nuthing mate

meetup when lads?

it's OK I was only being ironic
:')

How about tomorrow? Let's all get the same haircut at Frank's Barber Shop

lmao that place gets good yelp reviews. Frank sounds like a sick cunt

/Aberfoyle/
Don't fucking know mate.

Who wears black in summer???

>Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me"

That doesn't sound like summer to me

terrorists

motorcyclists

bogans

I've got a nice white and black checkerboard shirt, it goes surprisingly well with the sun on it.

Do you enjoy looking like a diner floor?

Sure do family. It's one of those weird patterns that you're not convinced of until you see somebody wearing it well.

who is the dickhead in norwood area that wears tricky ricky shoes and has that kanye tour jacket

ill fukn give u a wedgie hypebeast nerd

Last time I went down the parade was like 5am and the only thing that stood out were a couple of elderly lads jogging in nothing but shorts

>ctrl f
>no perth
holy cow! we're getting a uniqlo soon

I'm moving to Brisbane next year. Does it get cold between May-September or am I just doomed to a life of shorts? What do grills usually wear?

it was surprisingly cold during the may - aug period this year, but only a few weeks at most of delicious jacket wearing weather

there's like 5 different campuses. which one do you go to nigga

fuck yeah perth mentioned hows it goin mate

penrith kms

yeah boiiiiiiiiiii

No good stores tho, I buy everything online.
Also Afterpay is bretty nice

Ayy I'm woodville too

Now fuck

6026 here
uniqlo soon? fuck yeah, where at?

kek

20.52, and then there's rhd for japanese denim, filter store for second hand some comme, yohji etc

anyone here from GP? Any decent comf summer fits for first semester next year?

I worked a supermarket for like 2 years and I wanted to fucking kill myself.

Any good stories?

It was mundane honestly.

I worked friday and sunday to coincide with uni timetable so my social life was majorly neutered.

New job now, things get easier :')

Seaview Downs, here. I mostly stick to basics from target, kmart, shit like that.
Any suggestions?

You worked retail for two years and you didn't walk away with one good story about crazies, arseholes, thieves etc?

Athelstone reporting in, yeah nothing in adelaide that hasn't already been said. I just saw an asian dude in rick owens sandals though lol

just about everything's been said, you can get cool patagonia gear from hiking stores like paddypalin and annapurna on rundle street
target actually isn't bad for basics, if you want to start copping online Incu is great and I secretly think they viral here. Check out the sticky for more Australian stores, I also recommend END because shipping is usually cheap/free

>hm website doesnt have shipping
>never find the item I want in store
>if i do it's rarely small
fml i just wanted that cotton bomber

Pfft bet you dont even care about sausage sizzles

I like factorie.

Cheap, looks good if you don't buy the crap stuff

Savers Stores Ranking

1. Ringwood Savers (The only store which prices are still fair - high turnover.)

2. Greensborough Savers (This used to be the best due to quality garms from the rich people in lower plenty and lack of awareness from normies about good brands - picked up lots of Nike ACG here, the prices have gone up considerably meaning a lower turnover in actual stuff and less variety now.)

3. Moorabin (Store is expensive but barely visited, therefore more variety and some actual good brands also most is shit.

4. Fountain Gate (Bogans don't know the hidden gems, high turnover due lots of people frequenting the store)

5. Footscray - prices are really shit at this one and all the good shit is gone early each day due to high amount of unemployed people trying to profit using gumtree lmao

6. Brunswick Savers - this is hipster central meaning nothing that is good hangs around for long also too many fucking people at this one have to line up for 20 mins on weekends for changerooms.

6004 here,
been going to H&M recently in shithole joondalup for summer fits

all the stupid 'indie' chicks at my high school are fucking obsessed with sticky fingers. the bloody posers have never even heard of neutral milk hotel
yeah cunt I'm in high school what of it

Today was reasonable though. (I'm from bris)
Some nice winds.
Also you seeing these butterflies flying around everywhere? Pretty cool.

kys

6 0 6 1

Lmao, that describes so many of my mates

What are some Veeky Forums shit to wear to music festivals?
Also anyone coming FOMO/Falls? [spoiler]plz come with me[/spoiler]

best city to move to for a young person in au?

Alice Springs

>What are you buying for the warmer weather?
>drifit
>bumbag
>nautica stripeys
>boob shorts
>nike AIR MAX TUNED AIR 1
if you're wearing anything else just fucking kys

Unfortunately it's Melbourne.
For work and convenience you want big. So Melbourne and Sydney are your two options.
If you haven't been to both, check them both out on google maps. Notice how one is tight and expensive as fuck, while the other has a ton of room to relax over.

Depends what you're after but the big two are the best choices for things Veeky Forums although many other choices are perhaps underrated.

the UTS inclusion is beyond accurate
same, good mates tho

i would honestly rather pay extra for my gardening goods and enjoy my snag than shop at masters

who's eastern burbs of melbourne here?
any good thrift shop recommendations