ID on his jeans?

ID on his jeans?

Red pill: it's actually Shia himself that posts his fits as a kind of art project.

Rate my meme pants

bump

these are h&m skinny lows. Op's original pic arnt even jeans though

burns brah chillen

Let see them on you

Anybody have an ID on this bag form a PE music video? It's over the shoulder and cross body.

Here's all I could get for the label.

Oh nice. You just had to put them on your little speaker, next to a guitar you can't play, and in front of your adopted Chinese sister's bookshelf. Kys.

maybe in the morning

literally the only place i have in my room with a flat surface but nice projecting you neurotic fuck

thats a vans label but thats all i fucking know

Who hurt you?

W2c left

>little speaker

They're just levi's 511 corduroy. I bought them on eBay maybe a year or two ago for less than $25 shipped brand new. They used to be darker but I've washed them so much that they've faded also the cord has worn quite a bit and they're pretty dirtied cause they're my work pants

Oh I see, was gonna cop but idk how it would look on sfbs and I don't have any other shoes that would look good with them

I've worn them with tan sfbs but it just looks like shia cosplay. They look fine with sneakers. Shia started wearing them like that before he turned the into cut offs. I wear them with onitsuka tigers

You wanna talk, bud?

w2c those shoes please inform me

>levis 511 cord

I have those in 32, they are wide as fuck and have no shape, huge quads, ridiculous calves, had to taper.

This is exactly what 511 cords fit like
ignore the retard shoes

>huge quads

I'm a cyclist and this a legitimate problem for me when buying jeans, I'll have to pick up a pair

google "Us Army Sfb Ultralight "

those might be it

you don't get huge quads from cycling

not if you're a distant cyclist but I'm a track cyclist

may good fortune come your way

Do you do weight training?

squats and core exercises along with a high protein diet, so I guess that may be the cause

got any good recommendations to show of my legs, user?

How do I stop my pants from crunching up when I wear boots and keep them looking like they are in this picture?

Buy pants that fit.
Have the pants you own tailored.

kek,

Tailored to get it shortened?

>Reply
tapered and shortened if need be

No

cuff your pants bruh

But if I cuff my pants then I don't get to tuck them into my boots.

well my guess is that if you want to tuck them in you need to either get them tapered/shortened to sort of end above the ankle, or go with a very thin fabric. I have the same problem where I want to do the same thing with high top sneakers. If you do end up finding a solution I'd appreciate a thread

I guess I'll have to get it shortened then.

When I wear my boots, I put the end of my pants under my heel before putting on the shoes to try to keep it from coming back up. I guess even then it's still too long.

well if your pants reach past your heel they are too long anyways. I'd say go to a tailor and ask how they should fit or do some research and lurking