Long Hair with a Professional Appearance

Hello Veeky Forums,

I have recently started working at a professional job, and in order to succeed and make the advancements I need I must present as professional an appearance as possible.

Dress code is casual outside of the rare occasion when there is an in-person client meeting, the men wear generally polos and slacks, my boss is nearing retirement and often shows up in khaki shorts, however I have to present as professional an appearance as possible in order to garner the respect and admiration of my coworkers.

I have an assortment of quality clothing, however, where I run into a problem is my hair, which I keep long for sexual reasons.

I am unsure what to do with it, I look much better with my hair down, but I am told that does not look very professional. I have been wearing it in a ponytail, but it is rather thin and frizzy, and I don't feel it projects the appearance of vigor that I am seeking.

For men with long hair, how do you present it? Is there a product you would recommend?

What is the most Veeky Forumsshionable professional option for males with long hair?

Where's your hair though

JUST

FUCKING

FUCK

Shave that fucking shit off

that's what you get for doing drugs

yall would want me to shave my hair off and be a bald headed sex weirdo for the rest of my life fuckin weirdos

>implying being shaved is weirder than what you have now

you look like a "sex weirdo" now, do us all a favor and shave.

>which I keep long for sexual reasons
what...?

comb it totally back into the ponytail I guess, having it 'on' your face is probably more juvenile looking.

obviously he is trans

anyway, OP, long pony tails on guys look gross most of the time, at LEAST do a man bun. it's kind of overplayed but whatever, you'll look more professional than with a pony tail. also use some product in your hair to cut down on the frizz. at the moment i just use a bit of wax, but I think styling cream or smoothing cream or whatever other name it goes by, gives you a very light hold (if any at all) and keeps your hair from being as frizzy. it is what i would use if i knew where to get it from.

>my hair, which I keep long for sexual reasons.
wat

Disgusting

NEVER EVER again post on Veeky Forums, you ugly fuck

Chris Chan?

yeah it's a pic of chris chan. troll

Neck yourself.
How do you like my hair Veeky Forums?

Looking gud mang

Looks bit frizzy but not bad

haven't brushed it in a bit, will post updated after cleaning/conditioning and propper brushing. i personally like the messy style.

loooove the ethnic tapestry you attached to your wall with thumbtacks.

couldn't you just cut it short and wear a wig when you want to be a sexual deviant

i aint a sex weirdo, im a sex beast

>obviously he is trans
nigga what. if i was trans there would be no point even trying to look professional. thanks for the advice though

pls. women are attracted to a real man, not the twink look yall Veeky Forumsgs idolize.

qt

ill have you know it is a hippie tapestry

this is actually worth consideration

please just do this your hair does not look good thank you

everyone in this thread is an idiot

Taken dutasteride and hope it improves

is this b8

>obviously he is trans
if this is Christine I swear to god

>would avoid in public
>would assume smells like a handful of pennies
>would pity