Cop/Not

Old thread almost dead, so..
I have a lot of shit..

Other urls found in this thread:

agoraclothing.com/shop/vintage/outerwear/fishtail-parka.html
images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/33280306_094_b?$detailMain$
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/055104173
dvamyacha.ru/catalog/model_1969_02/
massimodutti.com/gb/men/jackets/limited-edition-quilted-blazer-c680512p7450532.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't afford it all... Leaning towards just the olive vest, and blocktech joggers.. how are the hoodies in terms of value? Would I be better just getting a 12$ gildan?

Getting a good deal on these under 90. Could even resale them for more, but I'd wear them. Too played out/flashy?

fuck u you fucking fuck

Choice between this,

Ok, how much money do you want to spend at most and what items do you absolutely need and which are just wants?

god damn it fml

don't cop, trust me. I bought the gray/white ones and I regret it so much. It just screams that you can't afford yeezys or Adidas' nicer models.

Well literally don't need any but really want the vest. Max spending 150. Also need at least one pair of grey joggers but I'd like to get my moneys worth so if there are better options I'm down to spend a little more

link to the parka?

But I can't afford them and would never even want to buy them. and also paying 200+ for UB's is retarded when these alphabounces are honestly the construction of a 140$ shoe. They are also just as comfortable and better for what kind of training I do than ultraboosts. UB's are shit for running in. At least with these you won't get arthritis after going for a 2 mile jog. And also I'm a poor ass college student, not trying to be rick owens or yeezy here. People in Seattle judge hard and anyone who buys yeezys is seen as a wasteful fuccboi insecure douchebag.

What would you wear with the vest, just wondering because I want to start wearing a vest and I need inspo. Also if you want some good joggers, don't buy them from a company that isn't known for athletic gear. Buy from Nike, Adidas, or any running brand.

or this for half the price (40$)

Yeah I know but 110$ for some tech fleece is beyond my budget. I could buy 10 gildan hoodies for that much... yea I'm poor.

lol, if you're buying the alphabounces for running then you're lost pal. You don't ever buy from Nike or Adidas for running. Buy from Brooks, Asics or New Balance. I've been running for 10 years and I've always used those brands and they work great. Some NB models for running are dope af too and pretty cheap.

Yeah I know but 110$ for some tech fleece is beyond my budget. I could buy 10 gildan hoodies for that much... yea I'm poor.

Wear it over grey hoodies of different tones(lol) or the light green agora hooodie
And also grey or navy flannels or crew sweats. With black or tan or dark grey pants

That first one looks rubber, so really whatever material you think looks nicer. If the norse projects one is only 80 then thats a good price.

No shit I run 700 miles a season in brooks. I just need to warm up jog before I lift. like I said, "for what kind of training I do," didn't say "running" and since you're a runner, I hope you weren't the guy advocating buying higher models of adidas.

DESU I like the canvas better because rubber is super stifling. And yeah the only reason I bring up the Norse is because its such a good price. So honestly I think I like the bean since it is price, style, comfort, and girls like bean for some reason but don't recognize other brands unless its fjallraven.

Love this boot style, but unfortunately all the ones online look like they have fucking high heels. It looks retarded. But these are red and fuck red. Anyone know any with the canvas in navy with the same flat sole style and not too high up? Also these are pretty much brand new and only 35$ so should I just cop them and deal with the shitty red? Or is there anyone I can take them to to get the canvas replaced with navy?

forgot pic...

fuck is this asshole doing?

He probably forgot about the 10% grailed fee and the paypal fee and shit. Then remembered. Fucking grailed and their jew shit.

Just pay the accepted offer and be like oh woops and see if he still sends it.

Cop or not? Although 80$ is a bit pricey, or maybe its worth it?

These are way better than stans yo, I dig the orange on the tongue with the navy accents..

Anyone have any experience with zanerobe low blow jeans? Anyone able to post some fit pics of them? Can get a monster deal on these and then I plan to fade the fuck out of them and give em an acid wash. Should I?

What site / shop?

filename.jpg

also do I cop or what?.... cmon guys, any of this shit?

God no, I would never advocate buying higher models of adidas for running, it just gets shittier as you go up. If you don't wanna spend money on some UB then these are fine.

>blatantly steals a bunch of designs
Looks good but quality is probably shit. You would be better off buying a single anorak that will last you forever. If you do, I'm curious if the shit will actually hold up.

So what brand am I looking for and how do you steal designs for literally the most basic monochrome shit ever? What anorak should I get instead? And is there a better alternative to the olive tonal hoodie in the same color tone? Gildan maybe? Or what? I mean calling out bad shit is good and all, but when it isn't accompanied with constructive advice or recommendations its pretty useless.

Yea i'd say go for the bean. I don't like the rubber material either.
damn those are icy. cop
don't know where to cop but you should check with your local shoe guy and see if he can b4 you buy.
those look like shit
give me the link to the parka, i cant find it. If I can get a better look on it I can give a good opinion.

The hoodies are tailored to be slightly slimmer, and are a good midweight french terry with a slightly longer body. For those features and materials the price seems on point. And I can't find that olive color anywhere else.

should I cop these zara jeans?

agoraclothing.com/shop/vintage/outerwear/fishtail-parka.html

I live in the boonies in NW Wa, there are no local shoe guys haha... And yeah the color is fucked on the jeans, but zanerobe does make quality shit built to last..
images.urbanoutfitters.com/is/image/UrbanOutfitters/33280306_094_b?$detailMain$

better idea of what the jeans are.. They retail 100+ but I can get these new for 10$ in my size, and I would fade them out

shit forgot image

if there only 10 dollars then cop. Also or these zara trousers? This or that?

Yea, Its just that i saw that ugly waist and assumed the pants would look like shit on someone

You didn't give a budget or what features you're looking for so recommendations are pretty difficult. I like Carhatt WIP's Nimbus. If you're just looking for something fashionable then pull the trigger on the Agora. The stolen designs I'm referring to are on their other pieces.

Thank you for the input.

I'd cop the olive pullover, I'm not feeling the parka. Cop both hoodies and return whichever looks worse in person. If you cant return then i'd play it safe and go with the olive.
Cop the vest, don't cop the down jacket, just save up for a nice jacket from ll bean, north face or columbia. Or just thrift, they always have a massive supply of nice jackets

Thanks for the input guys

DESU I think destoyed distressing like that makes you look like a tryhard and it diminishes the value of the clothing as well. And the cropped pants thing is such a bad trend pretty sure its gonna be gone and made fun of more than diaper drop crotch pants pretty soon. Unless its a crop on some very nice chinos with a semi professional outfit around it, it looks trashy.

w2c those tonal hoodies mate?

wait they stole designs from themselves? Or what am I misunderstanding here?

Ah the nimbus is nice, but sadly wayy too boxy for me. I have a super thin and long torse with regularly broad shoulders so most of carhartt's stuff I swim in.

Yea, I don't like the cropped think much either. What do you think about these?
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/055104173

He's saying other pieces of theirs have designs stolen from other companies. The piece being described here is not a stolen design.

desu I would get the norse (looks better and cleaner imo) and if you don't like it you can resell it for higher most likely.

ah ok, thanks.
considering it, but it has no adjustable waist so it would look very large on me.

levis are always super solid for the money. wayyyy better than fast fashion mall brands. The fit is what matters tho.

Nice colorway but the shoe itself is too blocky for me. If its your style go for it tho. I also don't really like straps. Looks kinda like an nb ripoff but could just be me. Depends on price too.

theyre on sale $55

the anorak runs big fyi

c/n?

W2c?

i live in bellingham where are you?

dvamyacha.ru/catalog/model_1969_02/
But they seem to only sell in Russia.

What do y'all think?

massimodutti.com/gb/men/jackets/limited-edition-quilted-blazer-c680512p7450532.html

Naked and Famous
Super Skinny Guy
Kevlar Blend Selvedge 13oz

90% cotton 10% kevlar

OP
buy one nice jacket
not 8 shitty jackets

Looking for a triple black shoe

Any other suggestions are welcome

cop yo thats cheap af

only if you dress like a massi model.
KEVLAR?!? holy shit cop.
That's the point of this thread, to get some advice on what to cop. I'm going for the ll bean blue anorak and olive uniqlo vest. and also getting the two hoodies from agora. And learn to count m8 it was only 3 options not 8. Good advice tho.

>10% kevlar

so basically useless

they're a meme here but i like them a lot

by far the most comfortable shoe i've worn

I'm guessing they're shitty when it rains?

Levi insulated bomber
$128
shit pic but it was the only one

get a battenwear anorak
that's all you'll need for like 2 years

even r/streetwear hates roshes

that's a good question. i haven't worn them in the rain yet but yeah, i imagine the water would soak through easily.

they're extremely breathable and weigh nothing

>even r/streetwear hates roshes

wouldn't that fact be in their favor?

get roshe twos

HOLY FUCK 400 for an anorak i can get from ll bean for 50$????? and it lasts you only TWO years?!?!? what?!

Is it better to buy a second hand shirt that fits me, or a first hand shirt (different design, has less resale value) that is free size but doesn't fit me as well? They're the same price approx.

Are these even cool still

No in two years of daily wear you can get another jacket but by then you'll have a different style so it'll be time anyway

I'm imagining this shit will never fray though. Maybe have an EVEN longer lifespan than plain selvedge?

Posted in the wrong thread #justwokeup

super skinny with 10% kevlar content, sound very uncomfortable

This?

Looking for a sherpa, should i cop this hm one? and should i size up?

I need a black jacket.

get a sherpa lined one from ebay and size up so it's more comfy and u can roll da sleeves up

Thoughts on this jacket?

and...

I never thought I would ever like something made by superdry but this parka is actually quite nice, no huge branding, 100%cotton, not too long (Im 178cm) and a nice military look

already posted in the other thread

I would wear it with black slim fitting jeans tucked in dark brown leather boots

...this hoodie?

The high neck looks like it would be comfy for winter.

but
>cavempt

W2C
Unless aliexpress, cop

Doc Marten Newtons

cop or not?, if cop - in this color or black?

and the black ones
wish profile was a bit slimmer, but they're pretty cheap so I'm thinking I should

Look like visvim Skagway. Cop
Cop.
Everyone else, dnc

dude those just look like normal docs with a sanded down sole

dude i fucking love manastash, never see it mentioned on any forums though

def cop

.. and?

Undercover x Can