WAYWT?

WAYWT?
Old ones are in Romans

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1180341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, Can anyone recommend a haircut? I have shitty manbun atm

noice

not huge about the socks and would need a better pic of your face for haircut advice but HY is always an option and this is a decent fit. Especially like the trousers

Yohji CdG H+

you kinda look like a school shooter

p.good but I'm not really feeling the shoes

Yeah neither am I, I've gone through a couple hundred items of clothes in the last few years but have only had like 4-5 shoes. They're doc martens but I feel like they weaken the entire fit, looking for something better but I've never been a huge shoe person, so idk where to start really or what I'm into

Fuck this is nice agreed the shoes are kind of meh. I would opt for either a slim boot like australian paraboots or maybe some clunkier derbies/oxfords.

You all look like loser faggot tryhards.

Talk shit post fit

No thanks, I don't need to seek validation of my fashion choices on a board filled with edgy neckbearded tryhards. I just come here to shitpost.

did daddy beat u tonite?

>tfw you will never be able to post your fit because u r too fat and ur fits won't fit

just buzz that shit
looks cool skellyman what are the shoes?
stand closer to the mirror next time, looks siqq tho dudicles, i also like your hair from what i can see

the shoes are too organic to go together well with the jacket, if that makes any sense
wear your geos

you look like a massive tool

Yeah, i know what you are talking about. Just trying some new (as for me) things with the items that i have.

No better than any other basic bitch fit and you're too short to even pull it off lol

Thoughts?

High School/10

can I get a pic from an other angle?

retard

Pls hem those pants then 9/10

Ridiculous shoes.

from the back?

Do I need boots for this to work?

Am poorfag

nice, w2c coat?

Evidence you need lurk more

i dig, got an ig or similar?

Shoes are Common Projects Achilles Mid.
I really like the color pallete but like the other guy said hem and maybe taiilor those trousers just a bit.
Just thrifted jacket
Im real sorry man is there any way i could see this F R O M T H E B A C K ?
Looks just a little weird without boots but I bet normies will kinda praise your fit so for whatever that is worth.
Literally cant see your outfit its just jacket and hat. Its a nice jacket though I'll give you that.

any boot recommendations?

gotta date in a few hours with a qt, How am I looking Veeky Forums?

Ohdear

That tie is way too small

STOP POSTING PLEASE YOU HAVE NOTHING ORIGINAL TO CONTRIBUTE. YOU WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM EVERY GODDAMN TIME.

awkward posture m8

Yong get off Veeky Forums ffs

Garbage as usual

Re-posting boring fit

normally I hate your fits but I'll give this one a pass purely for the Norwegian olympics fleece

youre such a fucking loser for wearing that shit in the philippines keep it lowkey man

W2C shirt

Nice bike

hey dad, told you not to wear white socks anymore

wouldnt have it any other way

I like it

H-hi bday,
you mentioned you got a bf now,
how do I get a bf? :(

W2C jacket?

drop trip

ive posted this before but its what i wore so whatev

perf
v nice
imma need to see a different angle
do you use that as a commuter or do you actually mountain bike?
3x8 gear ratio - lel pleb 1x11 is goat get on my xx1 shit
i kid
chill fit btw
boring but chill

v. pedestrian my boy

Fits that don't look like absolute tryhard faggot garbage.

Are you trying to not get laid, or is sucking other male Veeky Forums dicks so much better? Please, expand.

pic related : 99.995 % of 7.5 b Earth citizens perceive this as a fashionable and desireable male.

it's a DIY shirt mate

they look like faggy nancyboys to me m8
>chelsea boots
>"artsy" shitty beards
>all have the same haircut
>pocket square in an overcoat to add CLASS
>fake wood paneled macbook
>ripped jeans cuz ur so cool and punk
i would not want to be associated with any of these people

minimal always wins, that and being Veeky Forums

>thinks dressing well will get you women
>dressing for anyone at all
Get a load of this guy 2/10 got me to reply

whats wrong here? i want this to work but it just looks off. i dont know if its the black chucks or something with the jeans ..or both

nothing fancy today, just a shit slacker fit to run some errands. I'll be posting this Issey M. coat on Grailed later, if anyone is interested lmk so I can give u a discount for being a Veeky Forumsggot : ~ ]

that cdgh belt chain is a nice touch

jeans fit bad, hem them or toss 'em

you look mad chill. what size is the coat?

they look fine when i wear them with boots. i guess they dont go with those slim looking chucks.

Please marry me

Hey can i get that from the back my man?
Lookin good babe
Dont tell the cool kids i use reddit sometimes. I-i-its only the good subs!

w2c pants?

>dressing to "get laid"
want to know how I can tell you're an underage virgin?

this is nice. you make that vest work.

Size (Jap) M

here desu
grailed.com/listings/1180341

those have to be the most disgusting rick shoes ever

If you're okay with being a meme your fit looks Shia inspired so just get desert color combat boots. Milsurp is also really cheap and sturdy so good option while you're poor.
Just a personal thing but I can not stand drawstring pants. I used to think your fits were cool when I first came but lately it feels all too recycled probably because you post all the time and it's never anything that new and interesting. Save for when you think you have a really really good fit going or risk becoming oversaturated like Huck. Otherwise, objectively good fit I really like the jacket.
Don't like the pants on this fit it really makes the silhouette weird I think.
I like the top half and absolutely can not stand the bottom half. Boots look weird and clunky and pants make this look really really chad. Just wear black jeans and trousers otherwise it's summer chad.
We get it, you skate and drink beer.
Jeans look really bizarre here I would opt for tighter fitting jeans tucked into boots.
weird color palette otherwise good. Just change pants.
I like this.
Looks okay, drop trip.
All the different textures might not be the best way to go I would try only one itchy looking piece at a time.

thunder on ya dome with no help from mad max
lyrics like hype tattoos go over the dope tracks

I swear this is the same fit as I've seen you post for the past month, but maybe it's just the chain distracting me. If it isn't, consider that as a metric for how forgettable it is. It's well put together (apart from the chain being gaudy in a bad way), but there's nothing about it that stands out.

newfag

w2c shoes

I don't have friends to take pictures of me.

you look like you don't shower regularly

I am not that pretty man but those are def y3 if that helps

dungeon admin core

Pattern mixing is hard to pull off, but this has potential. I'd change the socks and shoes
I like the jacket and the pants, not so much the rest
Looks interesting, too bad you can't see any detail

This is my first time wearing 4 diff colours (coat is dark blue)

The bright yellow sweater contrasts nicely with the rest of the fit. Looks nice, ID?

legit questions:
Do you thrift new outfits daily? Cause you are wearing different shit every time you post
How the fuck do you even deal with having that much clothes? I have like 5 different jackets and I'm sick of having so many already.

nah, i just try to avoid reposting fits, because where's the fun in that?
also i rarely go to thrift stores, not much good stuff where i live. windbreaker and shirt are gifts from friends

w2c shoeskis

>tfw people always ask for id on the plebbiest piece in fit
Zara, desu

Just like in one of my animes!

Here we go with the Veeky Forums ''superior to robots'' meme. Can you please at least try and be a bit more creative?

>Dressing to ''get laid''

I don't see anything wrong with that. By your degenerate logic people who have graduated from university just so they can make more money must be underage virgins as well, since they clearly have chosen the right road for the wrong reason, right?

I might be underage and I might be a virgin, that's just a speculation from a rando who tried out spicy Veeky Forums memes and failed.

You have this idea of what the ''right'' reasons for looking Veeky Forums are, and you ignore anybody that tells you different, because it's not true to the cause. You know who does that? Redditors and, underage virgins, I'm afraid, it doesn't look too good for you, user!

what did you contribute to this thread?

what am i even looking at here

Daddy issues.