Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

weeaboo-stories.tumblr.com/post/24378258182/manduri-chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

>just don't eat until lunch

all i ate this weekend was laffy taffy, pixie stixs, and crunch bars.

Fucking end me.

>tfw your mother knocks on your door with a plate of fatty, greasy food
>Even when you told her specifically and repeatedly not to make you anything as you'd rather cook for yourself
>But she does it anyway
>And she gets overly dramatic and upset if she finds out you haven't ate her cooking
I love my mother but this shit is actually killing me inside.
It's said the best way to lose weight is to just not have any shitty food in the house in the first place, but with this mother that just isn't possible.

The next time she offers me food I might just accept it and pretend to eat it, but actually just throw it away in the trashcan in my room. Makes me feel like such a shitty person doing that though.
Give me strength, mates.

been eating shit for the past month and gained 15 lbs from 120 but im still proud of my progress from 170 lbs

thanks for keeping me inspired /thinspo/, we are all going to make it!

i know im not thinspo i still want to drop 35 lbs

DC or Marvel?

Looking good, user!

Kek, that feel. Honestly might go for a run just so I don't eat. I might try running so far that I have to walk back to eat up time.

just be honest and tell her you are dieting eventually she won't bother

This in the 90s or just some hipster bar with old tvs?

probably the latter you fucking retard

I know that feel all too well, perservere you can do it user!

is 5'1 and 115 good enough to be /thinspo/

Why don't you just move out?

pretty sure they didn't have phones like that in the 90s, not sure where it is, probably somewhere in dallas

No

Let's see it from the back

I didn't notice the phone, just looked like an old pic

You gained 15-lbs in one month?

thanks friend, losing weight quick and just want a goal weight but idk what that would be
123 lbs right now

thanks!
>tfw no ass
Yeah I moved to the US and couldnt control myself

I really doubt it. 5' 1" here (and have been 120lbs at my heaviest), and I would say around 100-105lbs would be a better goal for healthy, maintainable skinny. Possibly lower depending on your body composition.

>Yeah I moved to the US and couldnt control myself
What were you eating? I'm a Burger myself and know the perils of our food. I had a German friend come in for a summer a few years back and I swear she gained 10-lbs before she left kek.

>What were you eating?
cheese steaks, burgers, pizza, candy, grocery store bakery shit, cereal (I ate one whole box a day) plus my family goes out nearly everyday for lunch
>I had a German friend come in for a summer a few years back and I swear she gained 10-lbs before she left kek.
not surprised there is so much junk food here but I'm american just been living abroad for the past 10 years so it wasn't anything "new" just nostalgic

my shoulders look really wide compared to the rest of me..really hoping it might look less weird if i lose more weight

Same height and around the same weight as you (124.2 last checked). I'm in no rush but my first goal is around 100. 115 is probably around a normal standard weight.

anyone have any advice for wide shoulders?

ill try anything

Moving out and getting a place can be pretty expensive in some parts of the country.

Wide shoulders and narrow hips here (but not super narrow). It looks more obvious when I am skinnier. Best thing you can do is dress for your body shape. Personally, I work out to keep my thighs bigger so it balances out my upper body, but I doubt you want to do that.

i think my arms are my fattiest part at the moment
my hips probably won't change much

I get this a lot. I love that shes willing to cook for me but it's always just batshit insane with the grease. When I bring it up with her she gets upset about it too.

I save the plate and eat a little at a time over a few days.

Talk to her about your goals. Or even ask to cook along side her. Just remember to get enough calories to maintain yourself though.

Where were you living and where did you come back to?

>eat lunch
>still hungry
the fuck am I supposed to do this

drink lots of water and maybe have some coffee
vegetables like lettuce and cucumber are good too

I already drank a liter and a half of water, now trying some carbonated water. Coffee is out since i'll never be able to sleep then.

I hope when I reach my goal I can maintain and not being fucking starving all the time like I am now.

carbonated water is my shit, works for me unlike water

couldnt say why

almost or more than a gallon of water a day here, works pretty well after I cut out everything else

seemed to want it more often after a while

I'm drinking a sprit zero now and hoping for the best.

regular water doesn't seem to be helping me. coffee was in the morning for a short while, but after like a week now the appetite suppressing affects are gone. :o(

>Somewhere in Dallas

Why would you say that? Why Dallas of all places

because the girl in the pic lives in dallas

Try making some soups or stews. They're low cal, fill you up easily and keep you warm during winter.

from the Czech Republic to the North East

I went to Prague when I was like 15. It was really a cool city. I heard it has gotten overly touristy over the last decade though.

it would be really hard to live there because everyone is so pretty.

I buckled and had some oatmeal. Only 750 calories remaining at 2:15pm.

I disagree, everyone dresses like shit and most of the really good looking girls are russian

source: Prague resident for 21 years

And you left also? Why is everyone leaving?

to be housekeepers for americans :o)

probably got too confident after being too small for some uk size 4 clothes and now i can't tell if i've over-eaten or if it's just maintaining amounts but fuck it, it's just one day (hopefullyy)

>or if it's just maintaining amounts
I don't understand this bit

thanks frogo

first time started 150 pounds now at 143 6'0 Male aiming for 130. woke up for the first time with a massive headache though barely slept properly. dont think its because of the eating though probably because im lacking serotonin right now

What's a serotonin?

>im lacking serotonin right now
I'm depressed as fuck. I can attest it causes all those things. I wish it would kill my appetite too though.

>eating from a plate over the course of several days

Same for me, my mum buys snacks ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Stay strong!

just take some dulcolax

I can second that. Contrary to the popular belief, European girls aren't pretty. It's the Russians.
source: lifetime Prague resident

how do i get a russian gf? :o|

have enough money to buy a nice mercedez and designer clothes

I haven't, still live here

Not that user, but, okay already done. What next?

Get one imported in

Think she would ever love me?

I wish I was paralyzed and wheelchair-bound. then my legs could be near weightless and my bf could carry me on his shoulder. I also wish I had a bf.

She would learn to love you user

Thanks, user.

113lbs but I'm trying to go full twink mode should I go under 100?

Height? Pics? I prefer my twinks to be a little more feminine than skellys

Same here. I'm depressed to hell. I can hardly get up, I feel empty, and my grades are falling. All I want to do is binge until I hate myself.

5' 5" I'm short as fuck

I'm a Russian gf. Always free.

weeaboo-stories.tumblr.com/post/24378258182/manduri-chan
>tfw you will never live as perfect a life as this girl

Very similar. I have no energy either, I'm exhausted regardless of how much I sleep. Low sleep makes it worse, but, even after good nights I'm exhausted by 1-2pm.

>Always free.
What?

Hello Russian gf, do you need Ukrainian gf?

Did you like it? The center is very touristy but just like any city on "Top 10 must visit places"

yeah all the girls are gorgeous, tall and busty :/

Lose more.

>try to thinspo
>succeed
>intense eye contact with shy jap qt
>literally starts bumping into me, touching me on my shoulders, chest
>nags at me to stop smoking and doing amphetamines
>never make a move because underneath my shirt are stretch marks and loose skin
>at this point shit has gotten cold between us and only talks to me some times during class
>already had crippling depression before i met her
end me lads

fuck guys I've purged like 6 days in a row now
idk how to stop i think I'm addicted
i literally can't stop

Quitting cigs and amphetamines would have made you balloon anyway

Iktf, stay strong

i quit months ago and im still losing weight, thank you depression

is it fucked up that purging isn't even making me thinner? my stomach is so bloated

usually it doesn't it never worked for me thats why i stuck to heavy restriction

any advice on making the transition back?
should i eat a 'normal amount' or at maintenance (like 1200-1500kcal until the habit is broken
and then go back to restriction
or is this a fat person's solution

Hello! I haven't visited in a while. I have lost 41 lbs since I started trying to lose weight. I am 6'4" I currently weigh 230.

>buy sick coat from knoch a while ago
>happy, because it looks good on him
>it arrives
>i am not skelly enough to make it look good closed
>look in the mirror
>see fat everywhere
>look up old pictures
>this was me a year ago

time to starve again, at least i have motivation

i went real strict and fasted but it really depends on the person, maybe try a "normal" amount and i recommend trying to eat healthy it makes you feel a lot better

Why don't you just exercise?

i probably should. i was about to post excuses but fuck that

Exercise is good for you all around, good for the body and the mind. You'll be clearer headed and more motivated throughout the day if you start working out every morning.

>tfw want to be one on left and fuck one on right

Purging doesn't work at all, ever. It just fucks up your heart and metabolism even more.

>tfw you'll never be this delicate and frail

What bmi is thinspo?