Dark under eyes

does anyone have any experience or solutions for this problem? also im 99% sure its not sleep related

Goes away for me once I start sleeping well for awhile.

dark circles are Veeky Forums as fk op

i always sleep well and 7-8+ hours so that can't be my problem

i look like a ghost doe

Make sure you head is propped up so blood doesnt pool in that area in your sleep.

i doubt thats my problem but ill try changing my head position, thanks

you see them because of poorer blood circulation of the thin skin under the eyes

it can have many reasons

fe: oxygen supply, iron deficiency, poor nutrition, drugs, allergies or genetics

assuming its iron dificiency, do you have idea how long it would take for it to show?

It can be caused by
>thin skin
>allergies
>recessed maxilla
>genetics
>(lack of sleep)
How's your jaw?

my jaw kinda pops when i chew sometimes googling makes it sound like TMD.
what does jaw have to do with this?

If your upper jaw is recessed, it doesn't provide proper support for the soft tissue, which then causes dark circles. Is your profile straight/strong?

im not sure what you mean with profile but by looking at my face/jaw you wont notice anything uneven. its only the left side of my jaw thats fucked up but im equal dark under both eyes

Is your profile similar to the first picture?

yes, my face isnt fucked up in any way its just popping a lil bit. and arent those other 2 incest diseases or something. am i getting trolled rofl

>incest diseases

lmao

how long it takes the symptoms to come or to go?

i dont know; might take some weeks to refill your iron depot. There are also foods which inhibit the uptake and some that improve it; fe vitamine c

what is your ethnic group?

some days are worse than others but its constant, havent always been this bad though. i was born and live in scandinavia

so are you the super white kind of scandinavien that does not get tan?
do your parents or siblings have these?

you should get your blood get checked on the iron level
they do that when you want to spend some; only takes a few minutes

might also be a vitamine d deficiency

better consult a doctor

Get comfy

If you're not getting enough sleep you're not just getting bad skins and dark circles, the gains goblins are also stealing all of your muscles.

i've had a bloodtest taken and everything came back healthy. i will probably still try out vitamins, zinc, iron etc. just to see if theres any difference.

i get plenty of sleep, rarely do i wake up not naturally

W A T E R
A
T
E
R

I fucking love dark circles under my eyes. I don't really see a problem with it and I actually think that girls look hotter if they have them

but what if you're not a grill

Honestly it depend on your face because some people can just pull it off

i drink plenty of water
im male. i think some girls look hot with circles too

meant to respond to this