Style Rate Thread

It hit 300 again, I was the last one to post, so post and rate and that shit, I guess.

Instead of the Leather Bomber, I wear a MA-1 Bomber sometimes.

Whenever I wear the leather Jacket I'd Probably wear an Adidas Superstar or Puma trackjacket as middle layer.

I usually wear the leather bomber in over this, too.

The tracksuit is a bit different, my Fila Pants are more "Vintage", a bit darker, and have only one stripe. The Puma jacket has just lettering in white, with a small Puma in blue inside the decal on the left breast.

The decal says PUMA and below, "Athletic" I couldn't find any image resembling it. The blue Puma decal is inside the PUMA lettering.

Good taste in music/10

Thanks my dudelio. I've been also listening to Minor threat lately a lot.

Trad/10.

would join anarchist militia with
comfy

I don't have that belt, just some leather belt matching the shoes, but couldnt find it online

Never met someone mentally stable who wore Doc's

Nice fit famalamo.

Anarchist militia whenever you call it.

I know someone with a similar Levi's Denim coat. Not a fan, but It looks good.

Everyone's posting their Veeky Forums beanies.

Well, with both those outfits, I wear a black wool generic beanie, I forgot to put it on extras.

I have a grey M43 Ski cap, but maybe it's too much? Opinions? Pic related.

I fucked up the image in that one, Pic related now.

go with the beanie

I always do, with my shaven head, it is very nice and it's just the jacket's shade.

pretty cool

Just don't carry the skate around.

Maybe try to get a jacket that is not a hoodie.

Have you got a minute to talk about our lord and saviour the tracksuit jackets?

i don't really, if i'm not skating then it's at home.
i live in an area that doesn't get super cold very often so hoodies are great, but i've thought about getting this jacket just because i really like the look of it.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Lots of kids nowadays running around with skates like autists.

That Jacket looks nice, but it'd work better with a zipper, I believe? It almost looks like a shirt, like this.

I personally love trackjackets over hoodies because I don't use the hood and they make me look really weird, versus a hoodless trackjacket.

>Lots of kids nowadays running around with skates like autists.
mm, that's always been a thing though. i don't get too concerned with skate culture, i just skate by myself and try to push myself and have fun.
yeah i agree that it would look better just with a zipper instead of buttons. i like the material of this one though. a lot of those jackets are too thick or have that shiny polyester outer. plus this one is a good price and i know their stuff is really well made and comfy.

Oh, No, I don't skate, they just trigger me deeply.

All I have skate related are these american socks brand, well, socks, which are so fucking comfy, they also slip nicely into the martens :ok_hand:

I listen to The Cure and Slowdive

Tbh desu lose the sweater, the glasses save you from fuccboiness.

nothing wrong with the sweater

I m e a n. If it's not a supreme sweater.

>the glasses save you from fuccboiness.
literally the most milquetoast frames to ever exist

Damn you're the biggest faggot on this board. And that's including me.

He's just a Costanza cosplayer.

I just think they look good with that outfit.

you're me except i have bose and dior instead of gumy and ray ban. good luck in life my intp brother, congrats on being assertive.

white sweatshit works too

FUCCBOIS OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEE

Pic related is you to Kanye.

entry level hipster punk baka

>Entry Level
>Hipster
>Punk

Not even one right my dude.

I invite you to post your advanced non hipster punk outfit.

Tfw will never have Skinhead Gang to squat with and do bad things and then have an internal fight like in Romper Stomper.

i haven't browsed Veeky Forums in a while

Wh- why those sandals.

template please

Judge me

these threads feel like so much effort, why not just post in waywt?

Euro school shooter / 10

I find it fun to post here.

A. People don't own half the items they post in the pictures
B. People are too fat/ugly to post pictures of themselves

Tbh desu I own everything I post in these threads. And its fun to put together and post.

Honesty, 0/10

What kind of jacket is that?

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking poor now? Stop posting if you don't even have a salary job.

Looks a bit fucking urban outfitters but I got quite a few compliments so whatever

Not good my man...

Opinions?

What shoes dem?

rolling up t shirt sleeves has been played out for a while. people in buzzfeed do that

why that

this

Reposting the thing I did for the last thread, will rate every post later today.

puto pseudo skin poser
seguro que eres sharp

No desu, simply not a nazi.

Como se es skin poser? Es todo sobre la imagen y la música, si no eres neonazi no eres skin?

>Makeup
>Double pull chelseas
>Tacticool turtleneck

Are you homosexual?

what the actual fuck is this

Are you a refugee?

Ditch the phone case and it's yas

I'd tell you but you're quite obviously a fuccboi faggot.

Sonya blade?

Man, check out corduroy/velveteen jackets from the same style.

nice

Dude, lose the gold chains and the hoodie.

Get another kind of middle layer to replace the hoodie. If you don't really need it lose it completely.

barn coat

i chuckled

i dont get why you have a watch when you have a phone..

w2c shoes

nice shoes
shirt and pants are shit
6/10
0/10
nice
shit

what is wrong with the shirt and pants if i may ask? i mean i know its basic af but still

What the hell is wrong with hoodies

>german army trainers
>german army flacktern

I don't know why but I really like the german army clothes. Thinking about getting those paratrooper boots too.

You look like one of those people that didnt get the message of fight club

I just don't like how they look, specially people wearing hoodies with Levi's Denim jackets or some shit.

They're cheap things quickly put together without any style. Only Hoodies I like are Fila's.

dear god you people need to wear something other than all black outfits. Every single one of these threads is dim with black outfits. considering that you're posting and asking advice from a fashion forum I guarantee you all are more attractive than average, don't tell yourself you aren't. Experiment with colors for god sakes

>more attractive than average

rate this? :(

Considering the second outfit I posted, referring to the OP, which you did not quote, is blue, I don't get how you can complaint about me wearing only black.

So basic it hurts, and the jacket is pretty autistic.

im nr 2. i do dress myself in blue and sometimes greenish colours as well, but thats just my usual go to

I wear black because I like black, not because I care whether others find me attractive or effay or whatever. I'm an infj recluse with mental problems so looks alone don't bring me love (that is, if people think I'm good looking).
I'm just doing my own thing and I like it.

word man, word

fuck off aspie

Blue is about a single shade away from black, I'm not going to commemorate you

if you guys like it and it makes you feel good then by all means wear it, that's the entire purpose of dressing fashionably. I honestly apologize if I made you feel bad. We're all here for similar reasons

I don't take insults from internet people anyways my dude, and yeah, my thoughts are basically this.

I don't say wearing all blue is super colourful, but just saying I have other things around, although you're right, and made me notice most of my wardrobe is shades of dark colours.

Dude, you are the one begging in an internet forum to get an opinion on your autistic clothes.

Let's see, basic sweatpants, white sneakers, no accessories and a shit poncho that looks so "Effay".

Seems like walmart clothing with a poncho over it.

its good that you are understanding towards our style even though it might not be your own taste. and you're right, we're all here for similiar reasons.

-nr 2

are you telling me that your fit is the one with the blue puma jacket? jesus

i don't even now where to start

cringe/10
is it 2005 again?

it's all good man, i'm not really insecure or sensitive to such criticism anymore. but thanks for being nice on the internet.

this

there's no need to wear this shit in 2016, there's so much more to fashion. don't let the internet dress you.

>casio databank
meinnegro.jpg

Do you even russian core? Faggot.

Are those Doc Martens?

peep it i guess