Is corduroy going to be the next meme?

Hate corduroy jackets, love corduroy pants. Why would it be a meme?

I searched a corduroy jacket for ages. Don't tell it to everybody, corderoy is effay as fuck, do your own style. Don't be a stupid fuccboi.

Edit: Well, i like the 70s style more, not that stupid modern fuccboi shit. The 70s style is sadly extremly rare and stupidly expensive.

Saw a real nice Dries piece on grailed. Whoever picks it up will be a lucky bastard. I've got this jacket, and a couple pairs of pants.

I hope it doesn't become a meme. It's a nice alternative to wool when you need some warmth.

Nice jacket

corduroy is essential fall comfy wear

I have TWO of this exact jacket on the way to me now because I found a place to get it cheaper than end and end couldnt cancel the order because it was already shipped so i'll have to wait til its delivered then send it back for a refund

and I dont care if it becomes a meme (not that it will) because i've wanted a good cord jacket for ages and after seeing nicholas hoult in a single man a year ago i was completely convinced that i needed one, pic rel

This corduroy jacket is one of my favorites.

Has anyone made a cord jacket with a fleece lining and collar like a sherpa? I feel like that would look cool.

Damn that is a nice jacket, looks like you went a bit overboard on the layering there though.

i want this one

nvm I found a bunch of cord sherpas within a few seconds of googling

>Has anyone made a cord jacket with a fleece lining and collar like a sherpa? I feel like that would look cool.
how new are you seriously

I genuinely only thought of sherpas as being in denim or brushed leather, but I see now that corduroy is pretty common

It's cold out, dawg. 3 layers minimum.

W2c

i like corduroy a lot for pants. i don't think it works as well for jackets though

Workshop denim. NZ design house. Thrifted it 2nd hand, I doubt you'd be able to find another one.

I like corduroy hats

This is gorgeous

I really wish I could get a hold of one of the jackets from the shining. apparently the original designer even re-released it a while back but I can't find it anywhere

w2c pants?

Check filename cuh

agree with that user.

Suede jacket
Shetland Wool
Cord pants
Leather or Suede Sneakers could make a nice texture fit..

sweater looks awkward here imo, pretty good besides that

2016.5 core

my nigga

kek my cord jacket is 5 years old already

csb