HAIR GENERAL

Last one is almost kill
Tips, hairstyles, any question, post it here.

Let's atarte: W2C Luka's hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/linkrequired/gettn-produced-by-ambient-fears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's start* lol

I noticed that combing after showering greatly increases jelly

What kind of product should I use for this?

I have curly hair but only in the front section and the rest is just kinda coarse, am I fucked?

Where's the pic related? without one it's hardest to tell you some advice bro

-Dying question-
I bleached my hair about 10 months ago, and my roots have grown out quite a bit, I could either bleach it again, or dye it back to my natural dark brown, the only issue is that after a couple weeks of it being dyed, the blonde is starting to show again.
I'll post a pic if necessary

What do?

My hair is a mess 80% of the time

Which one looks better?
1/2

2/2
My hair is similar to his in first one. Thinking about a change.

What length is this?

he has straight hair that if pull straight down would touch his chin. sides and back are just grown out similarly but longer

does this look okay on me, this was like 2 years ago when i was 18. my hair is longer now but it looks like shit and i dont know what to do besides cutting down to this length again

I'm gonna be honest, that does not look good at all. Get hair cut a lot shorter and go on a diet asap bro.

How is this? really self-conscious of my hair line

Thanks, I was wondering because I have straight hair like that and want to grow it out till about pic related lenght. Currently its about 3.5 inches. I probably need like 2-4 months, or more?

thanks for being honest, actually i was pretty skelly there (180cm 60kg) and i have gained 10kg since. but you are right, my face looks fat.

but i cant buzz, right? would make me look like a baby imo

You guys think I could pull off long hair or should I leave it as is? Most current is right, in the left pic I just happened to be really sweaty which is why it looks like that.

you have a sort of high hairline but not in the "ew look he is balding way", so don't worry bout it

As a black dude how do i get this style?

How 2 fix

I have a sloppy mop of wavy hair (just starting to reach past my ears) and a beard that almost reaches my nips.
I only have this because I worked in software for awhile and stopped caring, and went back to school and continued not caring.

But I feel like shit, I want to try and attract somebody, time for a change etc. I don't want to completely rid myself of facial hair but I have a comparatively weak mustache so I need to clean the beard up.
What kind of things could I do without ending up with a numale or fuccboi look? i.e. I don't want to have that "some hair on top and a beard that doesn't extend past the jaw" or "super sculpted beard and quaffed hair"

The second one mostly because I know I won't bother to style my hair every day and I don't want to just continue looking like shit.

Sick inspo

generic shoulder length cut, would really appreciate styles though because i have no sweet clue how to do anything with this

I want crazy 80s goth hair but I'm scared

L O N D O N

pls be

cum

What are you afraid of? It's mostly just teasing.

yes

B-but user, I'm afraid of people teasing ME.

How do i get more volume in my hair?

My hair is in desperately need of a cut. Any suggestions?

I know he uses Hanz De Fuko in some of the vids I've seen him in

I feel this hairdo would fit my general look and face, but I'm pretty sure my barber will fuck it up if I take a picture and show him, and I'll end up with hair too short to style like that.

Do hair oils work? And if so, what kind is the best?

do i need any maintenance cuts when growing out to this? i have very short hair at the min, probably 1 inch all over

yes and argan oil. get 100% pure though, no synthetic b.s. apply a small amount into wet hair after shower and you'll notice a big difference friend

do change

What do? Any hair style recommendations?

It's a little curvy and I really want it to stay in place looking natural, what kind of product should I use?

Go for a classic WW2 haircut

you just got the eggman genes desu. suicide is prolly the only optiony no offense

josephs is that you dude? lmao

this pls. this nigga looks exactly like me and my hair is in d e s p e r a t e need 2

shit. i didn't know it's that bad. at least my gf loves me

Nah, just part of someone's random ig tag

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this? Post short curly hair inspo please

>have hair like a fucking african(almost have an afro)
>am white as shit
>have goatee and mustache
Does this look good or do I just look like an ape?

recommend me haircuts please
i have thick hair and when it's long it gets a bit curly

Any advice? (And before someone say anything, no, I'm not a fucking underage, I'm 18 years old but the matter it's I'm from Sudamerica... so... yes my genetics it's too different than yours, in other words an asshole amerindian is here, just help me please) I want to leave grow out my hair but it's wavy and thick, Should I do it? if the answer is no, what should I do Veeky Forums? ....

How do you deal with having thick fringy lengthy hair?

>fringy
*FRIZZY

So you're Jewish?

Aiming for that young stalin

For some reason picture didnt attach.

more like for 2016 Alex Turner
you're good

how to solve this hair issue?

Any advice?

I think you'd look cute with the same style hair but a lot longer

Maybe buzz the sides, that's all

What should I do with my hair?

Who is this?

hitler youth.

it looks a bit strange how the left side isn't all backwards

Does this hairstyle look good?

I want to go back to shorter hair after my adventures with slicked backs and top knots and the pic related one looks pretty sweet.

Also ignore the fuckboy.

buzzcut

I have really thin and straight hair, what haircut would you guys recommend? Im a really skinny guy too, dont know if that matters either.

What do I do with this really shitty thick and wavy hair? Has to stay short on sides for job.

Under age famalam b&

I've never seen a person with more lust for cock

if you are able to hold a conversation you are probably the best person in this whole thread

fuckin ferris bueller tier of charisma

that looks like a cross between young johnny depp and james franco

this one

how to improve?

dont take pictures in that lighting

Any more Nazi inspo?

I have thin hair since forever (not balding tho).
The problem is that it needs some volume because it looks souless as fuck.
what should i do?

Buy a blow dryer and watch a youtube video on how to use it.

All I have

anybody know what the length would be like on this? we have the same alien face but i think he owns it really well

Famalam? Topkek, who are you? ... We have met?... Well, however, I would be so grateful if you could give me any advice... Can someone help me to improve my cursed hair ?

I've always thought a good rule is nose length then adjust to your liking.

No.

that's interesting so I imagine it would be about 3 to 4 inches?

Luca Fersko.

God, the things I would do to look like him.

I like it as is, would maybe grow a little longer on top

also your skin is gorgeous wtf

Metete un tiro

what hairstyles would look good for me? my hair is pretty long right now.

soundcloud.com/linkrequired/gettn-produced-by-ambient-fears

check my hair free form locs

I just realized I have perfect hair for these cuts, despite hating my hair for so long
>feelsgood.jpg

Buy an anti-frizz, shower with shampoo only 2-3 times and use dry shampoo the other times. I like your hair.

Veeky Forums what should I do with this? i got very fine brown hair, and I swim so its very brittle atm. I want a haircut to do as little maintenance as possible while also looking good with my face shape. I've never really gotten a haircut ive enjoyed 1/2

2/2

Woah man, you're really a comedy's god

Faux hawk

Would it be a bad idea to shave my head? I'm really fucking tired of my hair.

Not to be that guy who keeps asking the same question over and over, but trying to get as much input as possible before doing something drastic.