Make America Great Again Hats

I never wear hats but I bought a MAGA hat a while back and I never wear it because I have no idea how to.
Post MAGA Inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11602527/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all this last minute shilling is embarrassing. look forward to the election being over and you guys killing yourselves.

Not even shilling I just want to wear a fucking hat.

Why don't you try crawling back inside your mother and wearing her?

WWWoooooahhhhh u got shrekt f4m

it's too late now. it will be effay again in 2034 though when it hits prime irony.

Once the hillary presidency becomes a disaster, people will start to wear MAGA hats as a symbol of political corruption in general, and kind of a 'I Told You So'.

trump will still be president in 2034

he won't be alive in 2034.

yes, it will be as fashionable as the faded "impeach obama" sticker that's been on my neighbor's car since 2008, and the "infowars" sticker on his mailbox

>not welcoming bioengineering to make Trump a cyborg
>not wanting TrumpBot

wtf

Not an argument.

not an argument

>not wanting TRUMP AI tm to be uploaded to our minds and the Internet and giving sound advice for our every decisions

c'mon man....

Try coupling a provocative DIY statement piece with a naive cookie cutter political view copied from a Mussolini apologist board and you'll perfect the MAGA look.

Wearing it with a nice suit it's the only right answer.

after tomorrow you'll be able to wear it

Praise

thunder thighs

It won't be as ironic though as it will be in like 20 years since he's gonna lose

wow impolite

Let's be honest though.
This girl probably gets fucked my L.A Mexicans
that are covered in tattoos.

she wishes

God is amazing.

I would wear it if I was american 2bh

be honest

strawpoll.me/11602527/r

other [√]

Can't vote (resident), but if I could, I'd vote Trump.

>yes, it will be as fashionable as the faded "impeach obama" sticker that's been on my neighbor's car since 2008, and the "infowars" sticker on his mailbox

I personally disagree. MAGA gear, the hats especially, is very unique when it comes to official political campaign merch. Note that the hat doesn't say 'Trump' or '2016' anywhere on it. Whereas your 'impeach obama' sticker does say the candidate's name. Now, this hasn't always been the case, 'Reagan-Bush '84' shirts were trendy for a short while despite the names and year. The lack of such on the MAGA gear definitely gives it potential to be a fashionable item.

>be honest
3/4 of the people on this board aren't old enough to vote

>BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Black hat is best hat, senpai.

They're all sold out on the official website though.

This guy gets it.

How's that crow taste?

do you know if theyll ever be restocked?

>you weren't born as a girl
>you will never be able to take risque photos with a maga hat

I fucking love my country.

FUck trump

Who is this girl?

all these trump tards actually beliving he won. the polls were obviously hacked by russia, just wait til they recount, theyll figure it out.

how many MAGA hats did you see outside today?

i saw a few

Only one unfortunately

Zero because I'm not in high school or college anymore.

you also must not leave your house anymore

love this look

what?

why are white males so evil?

where do these fucking mutants come from

Because of inbreeding probably

>/pol/ got a president elected
How powerful are those guys. Please use your mememagic for next vote in Germany. Get rid of unfashionable arab mudshits, make Germany great again!

I thought this ensemble looked good on me, but I'm an ugly faggot so I won't post a picture.
>red MAGA hat
>white shirt, either a nice design (e.g. pic related) or collared
>denim jacket
>black jeans
>1461s

How the fuck do I get a MAGA hat in britbongistan?

Don't worry user. AfD will win, and so will La Pen in France. You can help though - browse /pol/, get active, get interested, learn about media and counter media, and meme like you've never memed before. The fashy outfits are effay as fuck too

get a job you fucking faggot core

sounds tacky user

feelsbadman

ig?