This board has it all wrong

Maybe it's because Veeky Forums is probably comprised of teenagers, but this board fails to realize that an attractive car will make you more Veeky Forums than clothing ever will. You can literally dress like the world's biggest slob and everyone will have a negative impression of you, but the moment they see you step in or out of a nice car, their opinions change immediately. It's more impressive and more of a status symbol than clothing can ever hope to be.

I just wanted to impart this little message here.

I just wanna add that the trick is to get a foreign vintage - not your own country one. If you're in America, then old muscle cars are pleb shit. get a European vintage or a gook one is cool too.

>caring about a wench's opinion

Stay pleb, philistine

This guy is more Veeky Forums than every teenager on this board who spends $600 on ugly sneakers.

Actual style vs. your cookie cutter memes.

>driving cars

you are a bunch of retarded flaming faggot niggers that will never come in meaningful contact with another human being because you don't ride bikes

>calling other people niggers
>your board is literally called /n/igger

Do you ride a bike because you spend all your money on clothing?

I can imagine him doing coke off his dash before a 6-man winning a death match drag race

Not everyone you interact with is going to see your car..

Everyone you interact with is gunna see the mustard stain on your shirt and the pee stain on your cargo shorts

what if im not standing by my car

If you really crave so much attention that you can't bear the thought of someone seeing you not next to your car, your insecurity is monumental.

will it let me pick up trash like that girl?

>I just wanna add that the trick is to get a foreign vintage - not your own country one. If you're in America, then old muscle cars are pleb shit. get a European vintage or a gook one is cool too.

Well this thread is about how the use of a car rules out the need for being stylish

Surely if you're going to argue that point you can't just write it off as insecurity when we question it

The need for being stylish? Since when has being stylish ever been a requirement?

joke's on you bitch, I don't have any money

Got my first car not too long ago

Looking good gets you a lot further in life, even the majority of people who dress like shit still know this. If you don't understand this should you really be on a fashion board?

You made a decent choice.

Right. I'm sure pic related is just an exception.
Surely you must be young. "Looking good" get you further if:
1. You lack skill based value.
and
2. You work for others who don't value your skill.

Looking good and success are not one in the same. One is superficial, the other is valuable.

Here is another man who's successful because he dressed well.

Oh look, here's another.

Huh? I'm noticing a trend here.

But how much pussy would these guys get

What do you think?

looks like being white is the best way to be successful

yeah except people will rarely ever seen you because wherever people are there is no parking space so you'll have to park somewhere where there's no people and you'll walk to a crowded area and people will just think you're a slob

yeah except people will rarely ever see you because wherever people are there is no parking space so you'll have to park somewhere where there's no people then you'll walk to a crowded area but people will just think you're a slob

You really aren't that smart, are you?

Why are you such a slave to other people's opinions? Why do you crave the approval of strangers? None of them give a single shit about you. You're out of your mind.

>yeah except people will rarely ever seen you because wherever people are there is no parking space

pretty much. any cultured area is too urban to drive effectively. hence uber or having a driver. OP posting that photo in some shitty suburb makes me lmao. you go dad!

Enjoy living in a high crime area. Enjoy owning no land. Enjoy riding the bus. Enjoy your 500 square foot apartment.

Alright, post a nice car

rate my car Veeky Forums

But why bronzit, though?

drug dealer?

yeah id rather it be black but i got it for dirt

>car
7/10
>area
-10/10
srsly you look like you live in a 3rd world country

ops pic is what men think women want them do drive
what they actually want is 1997 peugeot 205 GTI with under 80k and for less than $5000

I heard china man takes the bus

this isnt my picture and i live in america so i dont know if thats a stereotype that exists here too

this thread is ripe with virginity post more nerds pls making my cock hard

Why would you ever buy a car based on any opinion other than your own. If you buy a car to impress women, you're a pathetic human being.

>the one reason why 90% of men buy a slick car

it's a meme u dip

This is true. My e30 is loud, stiff, and obnoxious. Women hate it but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

rate my car Veeky Forums

There's nothing pathetic about being inauthentic to get what you want. Only an idiot would handicap themselves with ideology like that.

‘Tis not due yet; I would be loath to pay him before
his day. What need I be so forward with him that
calls not on me? Well, ’tis no matter; honour pricks
me on. Yea, but how if honour prick me off when I
come on? how then? Can honour set to a leg? no: or
an arm? no: or take away the grief of a wound? no.
Honour hath no skill in surgery, then? no. What is
honour? a word. What is in that word honour? what
is that honour? air. A trim reckoning! Who hath it?
he that died o’ Wednesday. Doth he feel it? no.
Doth he hear it? no. ‘Tis insensible, then. Yea,
to the dead. But will it not live with the living?
no. Why? detraction will not suffer it. Therefore
I’ll none of it. Honour is a mere scutcheon: and so
ends my catechism.

what car under 40k (used) to attract high school girls?

This is actually really wrong. I used to be into modified performance cars a long time ago and they were the most insecure losers you can imagine. The ones who "made it" were literally overweight old limp dicks with Filipina mail order brides in their muscle cars with a fedora and leather jacket. They were the definition of trying too hard and used their car like a fashion accessory to be "cool", but they were anything but...

No one ever mentioned modifying cars. Stop projecting.

Most people here are women and as such we do not care as much about cars.
Also most of us are citydwellers, many living in places where owning a car at all are impractical.

nice, /slavcore/ ?

>bought an E21
>the Bavarian Money Waster memes were true
>don't want to give it up because of all the compliment I get

Save me

Be strong. BMW engineers hate you.

>dream of 3rd gen firebird
>stuck in UK so would he expensive, break down often, rust in the rain, have no parts in the country for it, cost the world in petrol, and not fit on the roads

if you can spare the money def keep it up
those cars are cool as hell

Really nice man. I love me some old bimmers

yall are wack

>E34

Good shit senpai

ill never understand the appeal of these sporty wagons, id much rather just get the coupe or the SUV

Chick here, idk what it's like in America but when I see a guy with an expensive car, especially someone my age who probably can't afford it, I assume they are socially unsuccessful and need a powerful car to feel powerful. A well dressed Chad in a shitty old Nissan pulsar isn't going to be cucked by a poorly dressed nerd/ex nerd in a BMW whatever. My stacy friends feel the same way, yes, an already attractive and successful guy will look more attractive and successful to some with a better car, but only very superficial/possibly amerifat bitches give a fuck about cars. Non stacy mates feel exactly the same.

I'm sorry, driving an expensive car doesn't do anything for you. It's about as effective as a girl having an expensive watch or something.

expensive ≠ cool tho

>A well dressed Chad in a shitty old Nissan pulsar isn't going to be cucked by a poorly dressed nerd/ex nerd in a BMW whatever.

lmao @ assuming the "well dressed" guy is a chad and the bmw guy is a nerd

its the opposite pretty much 100% of the time in real life, take a look at waywt if you think anyone on this board is a chad or even well dressed

this guy is right as well, a new nissan pulsar is like 20k and an old bmw e30 might run you 5k in good condition

I dunno, I think they're the best of both worlds. Better on road than an SUV, more storage than a sedan, and nobody likes squeezing into the back seat of a coupe. Plus hatchbacks are nice if you ever need to sleep in your car. But of course it just comes down to personal preference.

>most people here are women

Let's say they are both badly dressed. Ones in chinos and a pocket tee the other is in full rick. Both awful in their own right. A cool car has nothing but bad connotations. The nerdiest, shortest, ugliest most acne prone virgin dota playing faggots at my college all saved up and got the most 'cool' cars they could afford Inc loans. Where are they now? Still playing dota but now they think they're hot shit just like every guy who buys an expensive car. The average chick doesn't feel as strongly as me lol but cars are def not a status symbol sorry

Wtf? This is nonsense. Fuck it's hard to communicate with autists. A cool cheap car isn't really what this thread is about. It's about a status symbol car. I'm saying there is no such thing, and in trying to look more successful through your car you look less successful.

Nice bait

In order of importance to be attractive;
Step 1: be fit and have a good haircut
Step 2: wear clothes that fit
Step 3: keep your pad clean and nice
Step 4: keep your car clean and nicely chosen

Ima cop this un/fa/ brodude mobile as my next car. I want a good all arounder that I can go camping with.

Being Veeky Forums isn't a good thing anyway.

nice hatchback!

proof that hatchbacks are the ultimate status symbols

sorry I don't live in a flyover state, here in the city having a car makes you seem like an old fashioned loser