To those that wear rick owens: do you have more or less sexual partners than before you started wearing rick owens ?

to those that wear rick owens: do you have more or less sexual partners than before you started wearing rick owens ?

secondingthisquestion

RO is a mutual state existing between the mind and body. In order to Rick, you must be free of all sexual temptations; of all desire. Girls must mean no more to you, than the eraser shavings sitting idle on the school desk. Your eyes have must never be drawn to the plump buttocks of a nubian goddess, or the firm tits of a supple young asian. In other words, you must acquire a divine state of virginity, or disregard for all things sensual, to become the Rick.

As such, many of those who frequent the ROG threads are labeled permavirgins - and it is no coincidence that they can also be found running rampant on R9K.

To answer your question, you may or may not have had sexual relations prior to the Rick... however, once you accept the Rick there is no return. No human female, nor animal, will want to copulate. So you are left with overpriced, poorly fitting shit clothes, and no sexual gratification. Some say it is nothing short of torture - really it's just the embodiement of true embarassment.

>projecting

drop name

I've never had sex.

It's fewer, not less
Retard

2 before rick, 2 post rick.
but I also don't wear prisoners or pods or anything else with that extreme of a drop crotch, so that may be a factor.

More but to be honest there is no correlation between that and wearing rick, this thread is knida dumb ain't it

He has a point

Possible bait. I've had additional partners since wearing Rick. Unless previous partners find some way to unsuck that nut I will always have had more partners once I donned full rick.

honestly I went from having tons of sexual partners to none now that I started looking into fashion more. I wonder if the two are correlated

Lol do you even know how to trip you fucking new

Don't, you aren't 12 and this isn't 2011

Sex

1 rick gf > > > > > > > > > > 5 normie gfs

this
i only fuck with his leathers and base layers

anyone that wears geobaskets, pods and stacks three layers of secondhand racerback tank tops from grailed and says they fuck with rick is a hack

im still a virgin but sometimes i get into heavy cuddling with girls. also a girl if that's relevant and everyone i fool around with loves my clothes

I have 1 less girlfriend and haven't had sex since but have had more girls into me since rick gripped my wallets dick than ever before

This. Some fashion-related grills pays a lot of attention to me since i pooped my shorts

About the same. More, about the same time as I started, because i was stepping into a larger pool. A little fewer now than then because I have a set of partners I fuck regularly.

Jesus shit, you're either entirely sexless yourself or being willfully obtuse if you don't see that Rick's clothes ooze sex.

P.S. if you ever get a chance to fuck with someone on their spread-out eRick Revillon coat in a greenhouse behind a party and wind up swapping it back and forth for two weeks, take it, trust me, fond memory.

true

Seller must have been American.