New boots thread, i'll start

which one should i cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1086189-Rick-Owens-Reverse-Leather-Black-Creeper-Side-zip-Boots-FW09
steinadler.com/en/shop/product/STGL3851/1001/steinkogler-feldschuhe-leicht
twitter.com/AnonBabble

right one. guidi?

right one is by far much sexier, but personally i would find left easier to pull off

What's a cool, substantial but very slim boot that's not boring like a chelsea? I've been looking at some brogue boots, and some side zips, but idk what else to look for

guidi horse leather back zips

left is officine creative
right is the last conspiracy

lefto

Left imo

I'm probably only going to get one pair of Guidis so which is the best? black low/mid backzips in horse leather?

where to cop shoes like in pic related?

shitty crop is shit
which ones?

you should cop mines

grailed.com/listings/1086189-Rick-Owens-Reverse-Leather-Black-Creeper-Side-zip-Boots-FW09

IRs, imo.

Ok guys, I need new boots for winter, my Palladium are wayyyy light for winter. Plz advice. Can´t spend more than 70€

meh too edgy goth old man looking. doesn't fit my look. I want something that looks futuristic and or lavish

Should I get a size 9 as opposed to size 10? They don't particularly feel loose but I'm just concerned about the potential room for movement/stretching after some time.

Image shows end of toes. For any here that wear chelsea boots, how far from the tip should your toes be?

EDB

tlc has a way better last

Want to get a pair of palladiums but cant decide between the baggy leathers in brown or black or pic related. pls help

If you decide on the Iron Rangers get the ones with the rubber sole. I believe they come in black, but they call it charcoal.

these or the hi shine version?

i don't think it's as shiny as the doc marten version and pic related looks a little too dull

other version

I'd get the Iron Rangers. The new sole they slapped on em is great.
Recommend sucking it up until you have money for a number of boots and shoes specialized to clime and utility. Good footwear is an investment in future and cost should reflect that.

I'd browse photographs of people wearing the high shines. Personally I would be in favor of those but their stock photographs don't represent gloss well.

that's the thing, i can't find any

i was hoping someone here had a pair

I'm browsing a lot of photographs of punks from eighties til now wearing them. Solovairs in gloss look great. I'd buy a pair myself but I would feel a poseur as parents were part of original punk and skinhead scene and I have nothing to do it with it personally outside of record collection.

pic looks like a good size

link?

my wardrobe isn't punk at all so

ey yo

Palladiums remind me of these.

Alright, i'm in the mood for some crazy splurging. I have $190 CAD burning my pocket and i am about to orders these bad boys. Convince me not to.

The sage color ones in my size are not shipping to canada or ship but insanely overpriced, even more than the $190 cad already is (you muricans can cop these beauties for $55 shipped)

Looking for something futuristic and Lavish, but tasteful.

i like the Recon model

cop the tlc one. oc gets mixed reviews while tlc gets good reviews esp for its price

i'd consult your wardrobe though if its szcore enough

What is that fifteen dollars American? That's some real splurging you're doing but it's understandable considering Comrade Trudeau has practically made commerce illegal.

m8 you should just get someone to proxy those to if it's that fucking expensive to order them
don't overpay for shit like that

DM Lawtons, what do you guys think?

oh man, that sure is some crazy splurging :D

>i voted hillary: the boots

Why are there no cool boots that arent boring cuck shoes , military soldier wannabe , saint laurent chelsea knockoff , or goth ninja old man boots someone help

I fucking love them I saw them IRL the other day but they didn't have my size.

Good thing too because otherwise I might have bought them and then regret spending 400 Euros on a pair of shoes.

A little bit extra room up front is fine if they fit well everywhere else.

Seems like I haven't been here in a while because I don't recall these boots having so much memes about them, what gives?

What are some comfy black boots in the same price range?

stop posting about these shitty boots you fucking sperg

Which of these two??

How does sizing work on Chippewa Apaches? I'm tempted to buy because they're $140 on amazon. I can't find a store in my city that stocks them so I can try them on though. I wear size 8 in CDBs if that helps

they both look cheap but i guess bottom. there are better options for black boots

aight, any recommendations?

those solovair derby boots look nice and are under $200. if not theres always mono docs and other docs.

okay, ty!

I'd suggest the non-shine version. I have the shiny Dealer Boots and they don't suit it so well, I feel.

>Saint Lauren
>NPS
HEY, YO!, HOL UP NIGGA!

w2c jeans?
Will this work nicely with a "tapered" fit?

i think you mean reddit fit

What's not the reddit fit then?

wheres the nikka that was going to post pics of his danner boots, im thinking of coping and wanna see

pic related

Hey that's my image and you're talking about me!
They should be coming today, I'll be sure to post in this thread once they come

nice

If they don't fit, I'm returning them and hoping they'll gave a black friday sale so I can buy a size down then

w2c similar

takes an month to arrive to canada

No one cares you filthy leaf

He asked, i answered. Fuck off child

No, he didn't

honestly are you fucking daffy?

Are you fucking retarded?

>wheres the nikka that was going to post pics of his danner boots

Also, i am the one - ME, IGOR - who brought those ultralight taks to you children.

I refuse to believe you're this stupid. My chain is being yanked, isn't it?

Stop trolling me and fuck off

I'm going to kike you so hard in the back of your head your teeth shoot out and ricochet around the room until they hit you in the eyes

these look ugly but they look like theyd be comfy in the winter

ann d combats?

are these kapital? remind me of some boots i saw from them
grey ones are harder to match but they're pretty

antony morato

anyone know what the boots on the right are? (not the nike boots)

Cop or not? steinadler.com/en/shop/product/STGL3851/1001/steinkogler-feldschuhe-leicht

Well, they're here (Danner 503 Combat)

Return or no?

More pictures incoming

I feel like they look too goofy on my shitty twig legs

two more...

Well there you go

It could just be that I need to get a half size down

Boots are sized differently than sneakers. make sure the widest part of the boot fits snug against the ball of your foot. They look a little goofy with those leggings but slim jeans might mitigate this. Thanks for checking in though. Stats?

I think they look great, you just have girly legs. Go do some squats.

Canadian army parade boots

5' 11", 130 lb, boots are US size 10.5
I'm going to take a pic with some looser jeans, hold on one sec

But do they look alright on me in particular? For the time being, I mean?

Yeah they look fine. If you are thinking about going down a size, see where the boot fits, do you have alot of space infront of your toes? If you do; size down. But if it fits good dont bother

What are these boots?

w2c bulldogs in the US

post Veeky Forums hiking boots

like hiking-style boots or actual hiking boots? if you're actually hiking, don't get some nice looking ones. Danners and other vintage hiking style boots are heavy as shit and impractical compared to some Keens or Merrells you could buy.

Looks p bad

bump friendos

Actual I olan on wearing them casially and on outings

idk about quality but look up fracaps. they seem to be priced nicely and they dont look bad.

I NEED YOUR S L I M M E S T COMBAT BOOTS, STAT

Anyone know how these are?

Austrian paras or SFBs.

very comfy. the leather is pretty thin but soft and flexible. never had a problem with rain or mud, havent tested snow yet, but i dont think they re really made for outside a city

W2C danner boots in europe?
or any alternatives? dont wanna pay 100euro shipping